Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Pregnant Moo Splats

Posted by annie35 
Pregnant Moo Splats
December 17, 2008
http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/28250733?GT1=43001

If this had been a CF person, there would never have been mention of their recovery and progress.

T wo
H ousehold
I ncome
N o
K ids
E arly
R etirement
Re: Pregnant Moo Splats
December 17, 2008
"My babies are what kept me going."

two faces puking
December 17, 2008
YAWN Of course we had mention she was repugnant because a pregnant woman having an accident is really the only thing that matters, right? I mean the rest of us are merely disposable beings.

"My baybees kept me going." Lady, if that's all you had to live for, you've just wasted a perfectly good reason to survive.

Furthermore, and this is just my opinion, I think it is INCREDIBLY STUPID to go skydiving.
December 17, 2008
LOOVE how they mention the father.
December 17, 2008
Is she pregnant in her FACE? Or is that just what she landed on?

It just looks so wrong to me.

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me
Anonymous User
December 17, 2008
KidFreeLuvnLife Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Furthermore, and this is just my opinion, I think
> it is INCREDIBLY STUPID to go skydiving.

Statistically, it's safer than riding a motorcycle. I've 220 jumps and most jumpers i know won't ride. smiling smiley
Gigabyte
December 17, 2008
What a stupid woman. Nothing but a waste of space. I wish she was dead because if someone thinks that baby is more important than other values, they must have a wasted life.
December 17, 2008
Marzipan Wrote:
> Statistically, it's safer than riding a
> motorcycle. I've 220 jumps and most jumpers i know
> won't ride. smiling smiley

To me, both skydiving and riding a motorcycle seem like fairly dangerous activities, but if you enjoy it, then by all means go for it.
Anonymous User
December 17, 2008
Rose Red Wrote:
> LOOVE how they mention the father.

^^^holy SHIT!!!!!!!
December 17, 2008
I wonder if she had scrambled eggs for breakfast that morning? Heehee.
December 17, 2008
"Three years after she cheated death in a skydiving adventure gone terribly wrong, Shayna West and her toddler Tanner share a mother-son bond like no other. Unbeknownst to Shayna at the time, Tanner was in her womb when she survived........"
(confused smiley Why would her and her kyd's bond be "like no other"? She didn't even know he was in her baybee oven when it happened and he certainly doesn't remember. She is acting as if they survived a year in the wilderness or something and "bonded" while they were lost out there alone, and talking, trapping wild game, harnessing rain water on leaves, rubbing sticks together until their hands were raw for fire, fending off tigers and shit......)

"Now a mother of two, West returned to TODAY Tuesday to talk about her amazing story of survival and the long medical journey she has undergone to reconstruct her face after it shattered like an eggshell upon impact."
(eye rolling smiley That she is a "mother of 2" now has NOTHING at all, in the least, to do with her survival story and is completely irrelevant to anything having to do with survival of an accident of any kind.)

“....The last three years, my babies are what kept me going..."
(confused smiley What "kept her going" up until she was a mother? Apparently she enjoyed risk taking adventures or she wouldn't have been jumping out of air planes. Did she just aimlessly wander around UP UNTIL the past three years?)

"It was only when West was rushed to a hospital emergency room that a blood test revealed that she was two weeks pregnant. Naturally, West was shocked; she said she never would have jumped if she’d known she was pregnant."
(eye rolling smiley Ah, the truth comes out, the kyd was an "oops". Either that, or she didn't give a damn if she was knocked up, IF she was "trying". If she was "trying" then she should have pissed on a stick before hand, IF she really cared.)

"But she also had massive injuries to contend with. West had broken nearly every bone in her face, lost most of her teeth, and also suffered a broken leg and pelvis. Luckily, her fetus was so small it survived impact......"
(eye rolling smiley Oh heavens yes, "LUCKILY" the fetus was spared any lifetime disfigurement. MY GOD her face is STILL fucked up after God only knows how many surgeries, but they say it's "lucky" that the kyd survived? That should be the least of her worries. From the looks of it, she needs to close her legs and work on her damned face)

"Thankfully, those worries dissipated as doctors monitored her unborn and found he was progressing normally.......
(confused smiley Yeah, "thankfully". Jeebus, who gives a shit about a clump of cells in the baybee oven when your face is raw meat and your facial flesh is nothing more than a bag containing it's own shattered bones? These people AMAZE me".)

"Just six weeks after Tanner was born healthy and normal, West indeed made another jump"
(sleeping BIG DEAL)

"Still, West has been coping with the consequences of her brush with death ever since the accident. Last week, she underwent her sixth facial surgery at St. John’s Hospital in Springfield. Donating their services, doctors put in cheek implants — and, most importantly, fixed her lower eyelids."
(confused smiley WHY are the surgeons "donating" their services? No mother fucker donated SHIT to me when I was racking up a half a million dollar hospital bill while I lay in a coma after an accident 5 years ago. After insurance paid, they stuck me with a one hundred and thirty something THOUSAND dollar tab and I couldn't even function for MONTHS, and had no income for awhile and was forced to empty savings/cash investments/sell off property and take out loans to keep them from putting a fucking lien on my house. I suppose if I had been a "mother of two", they might have given me a break for dying and having the NERVE to come back. This kind of shit REALLY pisses me off, royally. angry flipping off)

“Until this last surgery, my lower eyelids were so pulled down that I couldn’t close them completely,” she told Vieira. “For a shower or a bath or to go swimming [or] sleeping, my eyes would be partially open.”
(eye rolling smiley It doesn't seemed have affected her ability to fuck though)

"Shayna West with her daughter, Bridget, and son, Tanner, whom she was carrying when she had her skydiving accident."
(Where are the baby daddy (s)??????confused smiley)

"...She gave birth to a second child, daughter Bridget, eight months ago. Tanner — unaware he was a daredevil while still in the womb — had made room for a little sister, and suffers no ill effects from his mother’s horrific accident."
(What does she MEAN Tanner "made room" for his little sister??? That doesn't even make sense. How would a 2 y/o "make room?", in his pac n play? Like I said, it doesn't even make sense so it must have been added for effect. Why WOULD he have any "ill effects", he wasn't even visble to the naked eye when moomie had her little date with the pavement. They are just re-enforcing the thought that THANKFULLY, a chyllld was spared any pain and suffering, so we can ALL rest easy.)

“Tanner is the smartest 2-year-old you’ll ever meet, and Bridget is just the same,” West said. “I have two beautiful babies.”
(eye rolling smiley Whatever, that's what they ALL say, even when they have retards.)

"Reveling in the joy of raising two healthy children has been enough to keep West planted on terra firma — at least for now. Having conquered any lingering fear of skydiving with one postpartum jump, West told Vieira she isn’t definitively planning another."
(eye rolling smiley No, she doesn't have time anymore what with the "baybees" and all. Also, if I was one of the doctors "donating" my services, I would refuse to continue to treat her if she kept purposely putting herself in harm's way)

“I have two much more important things to take care of on the ground,” the young mom said. “They give me all the rush I need right now. But maybe someday. I’m not going to rule it out.”
(sleeping Oh yes. Doing TMIJITW is WAY more of a rush than skydiving, I can certainly see that. The excitement must keep her up at night sleeping eye rolling smiley
December 17, 2008
kidlesskim Wrote:
> WHY are the surgeons "donating" their
> services? No mother fucker donated SHIT to me when
> I was racking up a half a million dollar hospital
> bill while I lay in a coma after an accident 5
> years ago. After insurance paid, they stuck me
> with a one hundred and thirty something THOUSAND
> dollar tab and I couldn't even function for
> MONTHS, and had no income for awhile and was
> forced to empty savings/cash investments/sell off
> property and take out loans to keep them from
> putting a fucking lien on my house. I suppose if I
> had been a "mother of two", they might have given
> me a break for dying and having the NERVE to come
> back. This kind of shit REALLY pisses me off,
> royally. angry flipping off)

Holy shit, Kim! I hope I don't seem rude or nosy for asking... But what happened to you? O_O;;

You're right... If you were a breeder I can bet that half of your remaining medical bills would have been "taken care of" by some "generous person" or fundraiser. And you just know that if you had died, some retard probably would have said, "At least she didn't leave any children behind!!!"
December 17, 2008
CherryBlossom Wrote:
> kidlesskim Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > WHY are the surgeons "donating" their
> > services? No mother fucker donated SHIT to me
> when
> > I was racking up a half a million dollar
> hospital
> > bill while I lay in a coma after an accident 5
> > years ago. After insurance paid, they stuck me
> > with a one hundred and thirty something
> THOUSAND
> > dollar tab and I couldn't even function for
> > MONTHS, and had no income for awhile and was
> > forced to empty savings/cash investments/sell
> off
> > property and take out loans to keep them from
> > putting a fucking lien on my house. I suppose if
> I
> > had been a "mother of two", they might have
> given
> > me a break for dying and having the NERVE to
> come
> > back. This kind of shit REALLY pisses me off,
> > royally. angry flipping off)
>
>
> Holy shit, Kim! I hope I don't seem rude or nosy
> for asking... But what happened to you? O_O;;
>
> You're right... If you were a breeder I can bet
> that half of your remaining medical bills would
> have been "taken care of" by some "generous
> person" or fundraiser. And you just know that if
> you had died, some retard probably would have
> said, "At least she didn't leave any children
> behind!!!"

LOL, you know that they would have too! In a nut shell, a freak accident involving a log rolling off of one of those shitty trucks, landing perpendicular on the interstate, slamming over it at 70 mph, head slammed sideways into passenger window, blood clot formed in brain, blood clot burst a few days later(aneurysm)no pulse or heart beat and turning blue, ambulance gets stuck in traffic accident, neuro surgeon happens by and revives and diagnoses me, I get new drug within the 3 hour window to stop brain damage thanks to the passerby doc, coma diagnosis, will be a "vegetable" prognosis, then one day a month or so later I "just woke up" AND was madder than hell, paralyzed on one side, can't walk, blind in one eye, spittin fire mad, went home, filled with enough anger and hate that I totally recovered within a year but still have problems/disabilities that can't be "seen",etc.........I guess it was my unborn kyds that "kept me going."eye rolling smiley When I "woke up", I thought it was 1982. WHAT A NIGHTMARE. Like I mentioned though, NO DOCTOR or hospital "donated" SHIT to me and it was a REAL eye opener to me, how "things work".

I guarantee ya that if I had been a single moo, not only would I have had medicaid and ALL medical bills paid which I was basically TOLD by the hospital business office when I made arrangements, I would have had donation boxes set up at every retail outlet in the city. It was at or near this time that I became downright hateful toward the entitled childed and their brats, although I already had a strong dislike for them. Seeing how it worked up close and personal just pushed me over the edge, I guess. My life was virtually worthless to society because I was not a mother and that is an absolute and cold hard fact of life. I think my natural meaness, sheer anger, and pure hatred helped me recover as well as I did, so I suppose that indirectly I owe breeders my life.(not)tongue sticking out smiley
December 18, 2008
kidlesskim, I'm sorry that had to happen to you. Again, careless assholes on the road putting other people in harms way.

I would have sued the ass off the company hauling the log.

And yes, had you been a breeder, you wouldn't have a care in the world.
December 18, 2008
Holy shit, Kim, that is terrible. It is INEXCUSABLE and beyond my comprehension that anyone is treated that way by the health care system. I am so sorry.

You're an eloquent writer, and I'd imagine an equally talented speaker, you'd be a great spokesperson/writer for any equality in health care organization out there, if there is such a thing. While I don't know how one would go about making a statement to Congress about health care inequities, I think your story would give you a powerful voice and important perspective on the issue that needs to be heard.
December 19, 2008
I am SO sorry that happened to you, Kim. I cannot imagine going through that... How fucking terrible to be treated that way. I really hope you sued the FUCK outta that company.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login