Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

OK, this is why a lot of celebs suck

Posted by CherryIce 
OK, this is why a lot of celebs suck
December 17, 2008
I never felt one way or the other about these two, but now I understand where the bloggers get "Asslee Simpson" from. Their attitude towards their pets is despicable. They're not something you can just toss into a closet because a baybee is coming. How many celebrities do this? Britney, Paris, etc.

Grrrr....

http://dlisted.com/node/29798
Re: OK, this is why a lot of celebs suck
December 17, 2008
Just another example of stupid people breeding.

Next!
Anonymous User
December 17, 2008
I don't even wanna look.
December 17, 2008
she's famous b/c she came out of the same hole as another no talent idiot?
December 17, 2008
Oh, they try and make like they're responsible, getting Cesar Milan to show them how to deal with the animals, but when she basically said the dogs won't be treated the same once the baby comes and they'll be treated more like dogs really got to me. All pets deserve top-notch treatment and love!
December 17, 2008
They have ALL of this money at their disposal and they can't give their pets top notch care and treatment? BULLSHIT, they just don't want to or they think that by saying these things that breeders will think that they are "great moomares" or something equally as stupid. There is NO excuse to let a pet be neglected or mistreated, even after the human's death. I have ZERO respect for people who can just forget a beloved pet(s) for no other reason than something "bigger" or better came along, like a brat is considered to be in their mindless circles. They need to make their kyds understand that PETS are important at LEAST as much as people and teach their brats to get along with and take care of the pets. These same fuckers will be whining when Shitford grows up and is abusive to animals. "I just don't understand HOW he can be this way!!!!":bawl
December 17, 2008
Whenever I see or hear of a breeding pair with pets hatch a new loaf, I always ask myself, "How can they do that to their pets?"
Anonymous User
December 17, 2008
No different from many other breeders...

Speaking of which, I've seen the trailers for Marley & Me.
I had the book on CD from the library, and I had difficulty getting past some of the blatant breederism of this couple.
Granted, the guy did try to do the best with this dog as he possibly could, but this moo almost lost baby number 2 (which was born premature) and went into severe PPD and took it out on Marley.
The dog was destructive and the guy heard, at one point 'dog goes or I go'. He fought like hell to train Marley, eventually the dumb broad snapped out of it.
Anyway, that dog was quite the character and, in his own way, fought the good fight. In the end, his owner told him 'he was a great dog...'.

We'll see...
December 17, 2008
What a pair of window lickers.
They should have both been sterilized with a rusty pliers years ago.

Celebrities suck because they don't have to wipe their own asses, but still try to pretend for the rest of the world that they're real people who do things, just like the rest of us real people. Bullshit. They're just lazy assholes who couldn't pony up the funds to have their dogs properly trained in the first place, and now they need to get the dogs to behave so they won't have to pay the nanny to take care of both the shitloaf and the dogs.

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me
December 17, 2008
I can name a million other reason why they suck as well.

Pets as accessories
Babies as accessories
They can't seem to go on vacation and bring back a shirt or magnet like the rest of us, they bring back kids.

T wo
H ousehold
I ncome
N o
K ids
E arly
R etirement
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login