Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Teenagers beat elderly woman

Posted by annie35 
Teenagers beat elderly woman
December 17, 2008
I heard on the radio this morning about 3 teenagers who attacked and beat an elderly woman. They broke into her home, abducted her, beat her and robbed her.
I say give those 3 teenagers 5 minutes in a room with some real men. Let those men beat em until they beg for mercy and then let the elderly woman finish them off with the weapon of her choice.
How much you want to be the parents will say they are such good kids, and don't understand how this happened.

T wo
H ousehold
I ncome
N o
K ids
E arly
R etirement
Anonymous User
Re: Teenagers beat elderly woman
December 17, 2008
did they catch the bastards?
December 17, 2008
Yes they did.

T wo
H ousehold
I ncome
N o
K ids
E arly
R etirement
Anonymous User
December 17, 2008
Best argument for a national concealed carry weapons law I've heard all day... A dead Teen does not live to pass on sociopath genes to the next generation...
December 17, 2008
Teenagers abusing someone who is weaker than them, who would have thunk? They probably just thought they were in school still...

We just had a case here where a group of 6-10 teens severely beat a 50 year old man who was just walking past them on the street. Didn't rob him, didn't take anything...just gave him a beating.

Conceal carry? I say let them all fucking see what you're carrying...though if folks get to carry guns, then it should be perfectly acceptable for m3 to carry a baseball bat spiked with nails.

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me
December 17, 2008
Marzipan Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Best argument for a national concealed carry
> weapons law I've heard all day... A dead Teen does
> not live to pass on sociopath genes to the next
> generation...

If it would have been me, the story would have been about me killing the little bastards. I have a gun and I know how to use it.
I am considering a concealed weapons permit, just in case I ever need it.

T wo
H ousehold
I ncome
N o
K ids
E arly
R etirement
December 18, 2008
They need to throw away the key on these little shits. I am in my fifties and not in the best of health and don't go out unless DH is with me. I do not have the strength to fight that I once did and at least DH would have no compunction about beating the shit out of brats like these.

Jeezus Kee-rist! It isn't bad enough getting to an age where your strength has started to go. It isn't bad enough dealing with other aging issues--nope, now older people have to worry about teenagers beating up on them.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login