Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Moo: "...Kids kept me going while I was trapped in ravine for five days..."

Posted by kidlesskim 
Moo: "...Kids kept me going while I was trapped in ravine for five days..."
December 17, 2008
"Mom: Kids ‘kept me going’ in ravine
Amber Pennell discusses her frightening experience being stuck in a ravine for five days following a car crash.

"Amber Pennell doesn’t remember much about the five days she spent trapped in a mangled pickup truck in a ravine. But what she does know about the ordeal that nearly claimed her life is that it was thoughts of her children and her husband that kept her alive.
(eye rolling smiley A big fat lie (the thoughts of the kyds) which is slowly revealed throughout the article)

“I know it was my children that kept me going. My children mean everything to me. There’s no way I would get away from them,” Pennell told TODAY’s Meredith Vieira Wednesday from Frye Regional Medical Center in Hickory, N.C. “My daughter just turned 3. My son just turned 1. There’s no doubt in my mind they’re what kept me going and my husband kept me going. The thoughts of them is what kept me going.”
(confused smiley Her husband was just a faint afterthought I guess. When she says, "There's no was I would get away from them" almost sounds like a Freudian slip of sorts, because I am sure that she MEANT, "There's no way I would be separated from them", instead of "get away FROM them..."

"The 21-year-old mother of Gracelyn, 3, and Cameron, 1, was on her way home from her job as a waitress on the night of Aug. 20 when she vanished. She had called her husband, Mitchell, to tell him she was on the way home, and she made stops for supplies for a birthday party and to get gas."
(eye rolling smiley Typical. Got knocked up at 17 or 18, quit school, and as soon as her cooter healed up good, OUT with the second one before she was even of legal drinking age)

"...Vieira asked what she remembers of the accident and her ordeal....

“I don’t remember going off the road,” she said. “I don’t remember what happened to cause me to go across the median and go off the road. I guess I was knocked unconscious; I really don’t know.”
(confused smiley She also had a skull fracture, among other injuries, which is known to cause memory loss, since it likely was accompanied by a traumatic brain injury. So, in addition to her own admission in this last statement, and based on the medical fact that TBI survivors nearly ALWAYS suffer from at LEAST short term memory loss, how in the FUCK does she remember that those kyds "kept her going" if she can't even remember the accident or anything other than perhaps drinking some rain water? The answer is that she can't, not honestly. She is saying what she would have LIKED to have happened or to have remembered, or what she knows that people want to hear. However you slice the pie, she is LYING out her ass about memories of those kyds doing anything)

“I remember one time reaching out — I guess the glass was busted. I remember reaching out the window and squeezing the leaves for water,” Pennell told Vieira. “That’s all I really remember. I don’t remember a whole lot. I don’t know what I did for food, water, shelter — anything. I don’t know what I did.”
(eye rolling smiley"..my kyds kept me going", LIES confirmed, and in her very own words.)

“....But I know it’s a miracle I’m alive, and it’s a miracle my husband pushed for me to be looked for and that my kids clung to their mother for so long. "They still call me ‘Mommy’ — and that means everything to me.”
(bouncing and laughing She was only gone for FIVE DAYS!!!!! eye rolling smiley It's no "miracle" that hubby called in the calvary to find her because he didn't want to be saddled with two toddlers, that's all, no "miracle" there. As for the kyds "...still calling her "mommy" and having had "clung" to their mother for "so long", LOL, it was five DAYS, not five MONTHS. Did she expect the kyds to forget her in less than a week? What ELSE would they have called her besides, "mommy". That whole comment section is just plain idiotic and makes no sense what so ever.

It's a wonder than anyone survives ANYTHING unless they have given birth, what with kyds seemingly being the only reason that moomies can survive any accidents, illnesses, or injuries. That "I Survived" show has had NUMEROUS non parent survivors on their shows, so I wonder what kept THEM alive???? Maybe it was the hope of becoming a parent to the unborn baybee (the one with all his head hairs already counted) awaiting them in Kinder Heaven.
luckily they were kept safe from all disease so when i had to eat them, their flesh was oh so tasty none of this marbeling, that stressed kids have.
I too always wonder how the hubby feels when they hear this. The moos never say they thought of their ENTIRE family, no it is just the kiddies.

Moos live in their own little stupid shallow world.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login