Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Christmas Presents to One's self?

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
Christmas Presents to One's self?
December 19, 2008
I bought a couple of magazine extensions for my Glock 36 and a Glock hat. Santa ought to announce his arrival at my house loudly if he expects to finish his rounds this year. smiling smiley

What did y'all get for yourselves?
Re: Christmas Presents to One's self?
December 19, 2008
More art supplies for my altered-book-in-progress. grinning smiley
Anonymous User
December 19, 2008
"Santa ought to announce his arrival at my house loudly if he expects to finish his rounds this year."

Lol! I'm getting myself a new battery for my laptop, a wireless card (or whatever I need to make my new fangled ISP work without cords and wires connected to my laptop), and clothing/shoes. Can't really splurge this year, but these are things that *I* feel I need, so I'm getting them.
December 19, 2008
Heh heh heh. During the past year there were several cooking goodies that came up, as in "Oh, I wish I had..." that are now stashed in the bedroom closet, and I have "forgotten" about them. They include a lovely set of ramekins (personal souffle, anyone? mmm) and a seemingly 100-lb. lidded cast iron dutch oven from the thrift store that could knock out a buffalo if used as a weapon. I can't wait to add these lovely items to my cooking arsenal. The dutch oven in particular is uber awesome. You could drive a bulldozer over that thing & it'd take the bulldozer out of commission. Yay! Cast iron is the best. And I got to pick both presents out myself!
December 19, 2008
I took the baby bed money that SIL whined her way out of and bought myself some Burt's Bees bath stuff, a video game, and tonight we are going to the HD dealership to buy some chrome for the bike.

T wo
H ousehold
I ncome
N o
K ids
E arly
R etirement
December 19, 2008
I bought myself a couple of new games, and one of those bowflex treadclimber exercise machines. Me and the Mr. always wanted one of those.

Annie and Marzi, LOL!

Aw Annie, poor SIL. And Marzi, aim high when Santa shows up. His jelly belly is bullet-proof, or so I hear. grinning smiley
December 19, 2008
I bought a new lens for my camera and am taking another photography class.
December 19, 2008
Going to treat myself to a few days at the Kemplinski in Dubai in January...

- - - - - - - -
"The death of creativity is a pram in the hallway"
- Cyril Connolly
I think it's a great idea. In my family, the only way to get what you want is to buy it yourself, anyways. I've been contemplating buying myself a Movado watch, but I'm generally so cheap the thought of spending over $300 for one is painful.

Kaia
December 19, 2008
My computer was over 4 years old and freezing/crashing constantly, so I bought me a brand new one. And I'm so in love with it! I can watch cable TV on it, and it has a Blu-Ray player.

Speaking of which, I also got "The Dark Knight" as my first BR movie. Simply glorious.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login