Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Breeders on the message board

Posted by Idiocrate 
Re: Breeders on the message board
December 19, 2008
I swear they're MENTAL Dr Dan, MENTAL.

Can you enlighten us on the effects of pregnancy hormones flooding the brain? Is there such a thing as oxytocin poisoning? I read recently that there's a recognised form of post-pregnancy psychosis which takes place in 1 out of 1000 births, which is actually a really high proportion of the adult population -- say 1 out of 450 women, right? But yet no one wants to expose the fact these cows are walking talking psychopaths masquerading as society's number one most blessed and most praiseworthy member.

- - - - - - - -
"The death of creativity is a pram in the hallway"
- Cyril Connolly
December 19, 2008
Amethyst Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I swear they're MENTAL Dr Dan, MENTAL.
>
> Can you enlighten us on the effects of pregnancy
> hormones flooding the brain? Is there such a
> thing as oxytocin poisoning? I read recently that
> there's a recognised form of post-pregnancy
> psychosis which takes place in 1 out of 1000
> births, which is actually a really high proportion
> of the adult population -- say 1 out of 450 women,
> right? But yet no one wants to expose the fact
> these cows are walking talking psychopaths
> masquerading as society's number one most blessed
> and most praiseworthy member.

That would explain the road rage, soccer mom fights at games, chuck e cheese brawls,and women killing their kids.

T wo
H ousehold
I ncome
N o
K ids
E arly
R etirement
Idiocrate
December 19, 2008
DrDanCorelli Wrote:
> Did you ever notice how schizophrenic the
> moobitches are on their own boards? One minute
> they are supporting each other with so many
> virtual hugs and kisses that you need an insulin
> injection and the next minute they are tearing
> away like sharks in a school of herring. Gets to
> be an interesting sport watching from the
> sidelines. I don't hang out at moo boards and
> have less than zero interest in doing so, but
> every once in a while an example gets posted here
> that is hard to ignore.

doc, you hit it on the head.

we've had little disagreements on our cf board, but i do not ever recall a time that there has ever been the kind of shit you see on the moo boards.

these whores need mental treatment.
December 19, 2008
Idiocrate Wrote:

>
> we've had little disagreements on our cf board,
> but i do not ever recall a time that there has
> ever been the kind of shit you see on the moo
> boards.

There actually was one here rather recently, and the person with the attitude problem left and the door hit him in the ass on the way out.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
"I have learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is easy and fun as hell"

:eatu
December 19, 2008
DrDanCorelli Wrote:
> Did you ever notice how schizophrenic the
> moobitches are on their own boards? One minute
> they are supporting each other with so many
> virtual hugs and kisses that you need an insulin
> injection and the next minute they are tearing
> away like sharks in a school of herring.

Oh yeah. The second one of them politely disagrees with another, all the moos gang up on her with the most vicious insults and name-calling you'll ever read. They really are complete psychos.
Geanie
December 19, 2008
Kidlesskim wrote:"WHEN are they doing TMIJITW???????"

Absolutely!! When in the hell are they parenting -- point is THEY AREN'T!!!! Then the rest of society pays the price for the breeder lack of parenting by having to deal with their snotshits and if you don't suck it up and be a doormat to the snotshits and breedershits they rip ya one worse than a drunken sailor!! Some example. I think the fact that they spend their time seeking validation online speaks volumes. I've said for years, procreating should be licensed, there are so many damned idiots reproducing who don't know a shit about parenting.
December 20, 2008
haha Wrote:
> Um. What exactly do you all think about your own
> parents??

Um. Why exactly do you change names every time you post? There is no rule against it of course, but color me curious. Most posters here have figured you out, sooooo... Why do you do that?
December 20, 2008
I think I will pull a breeder stunt and sign out and back in using the same writing style, the same misspelled words, the same types of comments with the same punctuation, the same slang words, and the same attitude JUST to see if anyone notices. I will also use a cre8tive yet similar kewl type of screen name in an effort to confuse other members, guests, and readers. Instead of KidlessKim, I might sign in as BarrenBalinda, ChildlessChiquita, or perhaps Mom2NoBaybeez. tongue sticking out smiley
haha
December 20, 2008
Admin- don't know, couldn't decide on a name I suppose. Besides I won't be here for long, curiosity will soon wane.
December 20, 2008
Yeah, run along now, haha. You know what they say about "curiosity".

"I have learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is easy and fun as hell"

okayalltogethernow
December 20, 2008
two cents - that's awful, I'm very sorry.

kidlesskim, all - you go on and on about my clichees, but what I'm asking is just the obvious. You hear it a lot exactly because they're obvious. Kinda like when you see someone trying to put on a tshirt by putting their feet through through the neckhole, you go to them and suggest a better way of putting on a t-shirt, you know? The obvious way. The cliche way.

Anyway, you are a fine bunch. One says that you only hate "moos" who are SAHM and who think they're important only because of the kids and they're a drain on society, the other goes on to talk about his efforts to make all parents suffer, the other talks about how funny it is that a child suffocated on a balloon. Bravo!! I'm sorry Kim, you lose credibility when you associate with buffons.

I don't particularly like mooches and energy drainers myself, whether they're mothers or not, or people who think they're entitled without ever giving back. But this is not a board about mooches, let's be serious about it, this is about hating children and their parents.

I have to wear galoshes when I step in here, okay? So my suggestion to you guys is to disband and do some serious introspection. Like, how does "fallacy of group think" apply to your own situation, get it mercurio boy?
December 20, 2008
okayalltogethernow Wrote:

>
> Anyway, you are a fine bunch. One says that you
> only hate "moos" who are SAHM

WHO keeps saying the word "hate" again?

WE KNOW YOU HATE US!

Go put your head back up your ass!

Take off your galoshes and go back to parenting.com or wherever you found out about this place! Leave us to our navel-gazing!

WE LIKE NAVEL-GAZING! You probably like it too or you wouldn't be watching us doing it with your precious time! Go teach your 2-year-old to say "You're Welcome"!

December 20, 2008
Yeah let's disband and do some serious introspection. Because it's making breeders uncomfortable, the idea that people who choose not to have children for a myriad of reasons are communicating and sharing thoughts and ideas with each other. God forbid we should be allowed to call bullshit on all the passes and free rides that breeders-of-no-consequence get. Yeah let's disband and go back to the halcion days of a thoroughly kid-tastic society and no-questions-asked parenting.

Ho ho ho merry christmas

- - - - - - - -
"The death of creativity is a pram in the hallway"
- Cyril Connolly
Anonymous User
December 20, 2008
Ok guys, one quote comes to mind here. "It isn't fair to have a battle of wits against an un-armed foe".
December 20, 2008
okayalltogethernow , are we all mindless drones, do i agree with everything every other cf says, no.. do they agree with me no..

we are all individuals, with our own views.. we are not all followers of the cult of breeders, we think for ourselves.. something which breeders cant do..

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login