Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

If babies are so important

Posted by annie35 
If babies are so important
December 19, 2008
If babies are so important, why do I constantly see moo's stuffing their pregnant bodies with soda, diet soda, junkfood, sugar, coffee, and preservatives? Why do they stuff their soul suckers full of processed chicken parts, sugar, and other crap that is obviously bad for the body.

If they are important, I would sure think one would take better care of their body.

T wo
H ousehold
I ncome
N o
K ids
E arly
R etirement
Re: If babies are so important
December 19, 2008
I've said it before, I'll say it again: breeders love carnival food.
December 19, 2008
Rose Red Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I've said it before, I'll say it again: breeders
> love carnival food.

Makes me ill thinking about carnival food, fast food, and kid friendly processed food.

T wo
H ousehold
I ncome
N o
K ids
E arly
R etirement
December 19, 2008
Oops I think you just found the nasty truth about parenthood. Because it's not really about the babies, is it? It's about the MOMMIES.

- - - - - - - -
"The death of creativity is a pram in the hallway"
- Cyril Connolly
December 19, 2008
Heh... Your post reminded me of this, Annie:

December 19, 2008
Laughing so hard at that one.
I love it!

T wo
H ousehold
I ncome
N o
K ids
E arly
R etirement
Idiocrate
December 19, 2008
when i was growing up there were no "kid friendly foods" you ate what was put on your plate or you got a good spanking.
December 19, 2008
In my lifetime observations of knocked up moocows and their diets or preggo health worries, it all seems to be based on THEIR likes and dislikes. For instance, if they were already a rabid anti-smoker, they become downright vigilante'-like regarding anyone even THINKING about lighting up a cigarette on the tenth floor of a building while they are working or visiting a smokefree area on the 3rd floor. However, if they are a smoker, then they make excuses and merely "cut down", don't smoke around people, or they might put up a bit of a stink about a smoker in their vicinity, as an afterthought and for show. If they are a fat ass when they get knocked up, they will inundate their listening audience with facts and figures taken off of a Big and Beautiful website about how being a bit overweight (when they weigh 600lbs) has NO ill effects on the baybee, as they stuff their pieholes with donuts. However, if they are already slim, they will become proud protesters of anything which is considered "unhealthy" and campaign against ANY pregnant woman who doesn't eat the way that she thinks that they should.

It's rarely about the baybee, but rather the manufacturing of excuses to continue doing what they WANT to do or what is easy for them NOT to do, such as a bad habit that they never even had in the first place like smoking, over eating, consuming junk food, etc........I had a friend who would ALWAYS say to people who smoked, "I quit smoking". Then they would ask him how he did it, etc.......He would say shit like, "It was easy!" or "I never even missed it!", and the man had NEVER smoked in his life. It's the same way with moocows. It's easy to pretend they are worried about smoke and "the baybeeee" when they never smoked, or speak of eating healthy foods, "for the baybeee", when they were already a vegan, or maintaining a good weight when they weighed in at 110 in the beginning, or be adamant about an allergin free environment, when they live in a brand new house, etc........

99% of the time they are doing NOTHING extra or NOTHING special or above and beyond what they have been doing, although some may hide it because of the potential of public ridicule. Some preggos eat carnival food on a daily basis, but then wail if they are a guest at someone's home who serves "junk food". Some of them will pester the fuck out of a pharmacist about various OTC cold medicines and if they contain any alcohol or ANYTHING that could hurt "the baybeee", but don't bat an eyelash when they pick up their xanax prescription or guzzle wine at night. They KILL me when they take xanax and use the back up that "It hasn't been proven to hurt embryos". OR they say, "An occasional glass of wine hasn't been proven to hurt the baybee", with the operative word here being "occasional". Well, a LOT of stuff may not have been PROVEN, but it's common sense that it can't be "good" for the baybeeeeee. Again, it's all about what THEY want and they couldn't care less what effect it has on the baybee, IF it's something that they want to do.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login