Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Way to crobar "chylddyrn" into a sentence!

Posted by CF Uter 
article about Gov Blago in his defense of charges~~~

"Afford me the same rights that you and your children have — the presumption of innocence, the right to defend yourself," said the governor, who said he wants to "answer every allegation" in court.

~~~can't he just say, afford me the same rights that you and every citizen has in this country?

still pandering to the breeduhs while defending himself. Yeah, get them thinking about their kyds, that will work to get them off my back!!!!!!stupid.
Re: Way to crobar "chylddyrn" into a sentence!
December 19, 2008
Haha!

Ok since WHEN are children allowed to have the presumption of innocence when they've been caught red-handed and ankle-deep in their own shit?

Nice try Blago.

- - - - - - - -
"The death of creativity is a pram in the hallway"
- Cyril Connolly
Re: Way to crobar "chylddyrn" into a sentence!
December 19, 2008
If he gets afforded the same rights as children, then he need not even worry about his job or any criminal procedings because the government and society will take care of his EVERY need. WTF does tossing in "children" have to do with this situation at all, in the least? "As a former chyld" (TM pending) I resent his dragging "the chhhyldren" into this mess.tongue sticking out smiley I suppose he thought it would strike a chord in the hearts of breeders, but instead it just sounds stupid.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login