Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

"My son had surgery! Plow my street!"

Posted by Cheese Louise 
Cheese Louise
"My son had surgery! Plow my street!"
December 20, 2008
We have had record snowfall here the past couple days. The city street plow crews are working 24/7 to clear the streets, but obviously it takes a while to get to every single street.

One local news station has an area where people can leave comments. Apparently this moo thinks she should shoot to the top of the priority list for street plowing because her brat had surgery. "I even explained..." Well, sure thing, lady, now that we know that (which probably means he had a sliver removed) we'll be right over!! @@

I just called with regards to the city plowing. They have no estimated time line for when the will make it to East Central. I even explained that my son just recently had surgery and how important it was for me to have the street plowed. The not so friendly city worker hung up on me. When I called back and asked for someone who can assist and not hang up he said no and hung up again. This is irritating.

No, what's irritating is your entitlement attitude, you dimwit. I highly doubt the workers hung up on you, or if they did, there must be MUCH more to the story. Could it possibly be that you screamed demands and expletives at them, imploring them to plow your street NOW because of your little fragile snowflake?

In any case, go to hell.
Re: "My son had surgery! Plow my street!"
December 20, 2008
I don't give a SHIT if her son just had surgery or not. It must not have been THAT serious or he would still be in the hospital. The streets, all of them presumably, need to be plowed and a human being has to see that it gets done and that takes time, it's JUST that simple. What about people who can't get power, gas, you know, HEAT, back connected to their homes until the roads are clear? What about people who were scheduled for serious surgery but have been unable to go and get it, until THEIR street is plowed? What about the doctors who have patients waiting in a hospital room for THEIR surgery, but the doc can't leave his house until HIS road is plowed? What about the snow PLOWERS who can't leave THEIR houses to go plow HER fucking street until THEIR road is plowed? I mean really, she is NOT the only one in need of a snowplow. MY GOD that woman is selfish.

I'd like to know what surgeon sends someone home if his condition isn't considered stable enough to do so too. I'd also like to know WHAT KIND of surgery the little bastard had, and also how OLD the little bastard is because she is leading us to believe that he is a child, when he could be 63 years old. I once heard this rather old looking woman going on and on and on at a cashier at Baskin Robbins because they were out of chocolate mint icecream with almonds, or something equally unusual. She said, "It's my son's birthday party today and YOU PROMISED it would be delivered by today! He will be SO disappointed"! She was going off like the biggest spoiled breeder moo ever on the poor cashier too. She was also picking up a birthday icecream cake and I could not HELP but notice it said, "Happy 50th Birthday Hal!". Then I figured that maybe he was retarded or something, but THEN her "widdle baybee" walked into the store in a sharp looking business suit and sporting a golf tan and asked her what was taking so long. Yes, THIS was widdle "Harold". I couldn't even believe it.

Anyway, this STUPID woman needs to stay her ass off the phone bothering city employees as they are likely overworked and busy enough without having to deal with HER fat ass. If her "child" has had surgery, then she needs to busy herself making some chicken soup, playing Go Fish with him, or dumping out his bedpan or changing his diaper, depending on just how old THIS little bastard is, or whatever. If I was the one who had to fend off her annoying calls and I was in a position to do so, I would see to it that HER street got pushed back to the end of the plow list.
Gigabyte
December 20, 2008
Why don't the moo plow it herself.
Get a shovel and plough simple.
December 20, 2008
Gigabyte Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Why don't the moo plow it herself.
> Get a shovel and plough simple.

LOL! Good answer Gigabyte.:yr
Anonymous User
December 20, 2008
Come on people, the kid just had surgery! The road needs to be plowed so that kid can get out on his bicycle that just got off layaway and make himself sicker playing in the cold road while a SUV being driven by a moo taking her kid to the heated YMCA pool can skid out of control on the ice and run the little brat over.
December 20, 2008
Benjie Wrote:
> Come on people, the kid just had surgery! The
> road needs to be plowed so that kid can get out on
> his bicycle that just got off layaway and make
> himself sicker playing in the cold road while a
> SUV being driven by a moo taking her kid to the
> heated YMCA pool can skid out of control on the
> ice and run the little brat over.

Yeah REALLY! If the little bastard just had surgery, why does he need a clear road anyway? If he is THAT infirm, he needs to keep his ass in bed, not be out riding the roads on his bike, skateboard, or sled.eye rolling smiley
Anonymous User
December 20, 2008
I wonder if she made up the surgery story to get her street cleaned in a hurry. I'd love to get a few dump trucks full of snow and bury her car.

MIB
December 20, 2008
MIB Wrote:
> I wonder if she made up the surgery story to get
> her street cleaned in a hurry. I'd love to get a
> few dump trucks full of snow and bury her car.
>
> MIB

I don't know, but I do know that the childed often lie to get to "go first". In fact, I have gotten some downright good "lie to get what you want" advice from moomies in the past and they know what they are talking about too. When I moved to Atlanta several years back,it was January and cold as hell and I had signed a lease on an apartment on a Friday morning. The earliest the power/gas people said that they could come out and hook me up was the following MONDAY, or Tuesday, which would have been a big inconvenience as far as not having been able to do much moving in over the weekend, but I could have managed. Upon the advice of a moomie co-worker, I called back an hour or so later and told the woman who answered that I had an infant and REALLY needed heat in the apartment, ASAP. Later that very same day, my power and gas was miraculously connected.

This also works well when you are traveling and need to pee, but all of the mom and pop places have NO "public restrooms". You just simply say, I know that you don't have public restrooms, but I am 3 months pregnant and REALLY need to go". Not once have I been denied access to the employee restroom after having said that. I think that breeders get all of these perks, special treatments, and favors JUST because they have a kyd and that often times they are lying out their asses. Therefore, I have no shame what so ever in telling little white lies in an effort to balance the scales a bit. The more I get away with it, the easier it becomes. This must be how criminals feel in the beginning of their careers. tongue sticking out smiley
nowhiggers
December 20, 2008
kidlesskim Wrote:
> MIB Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > I wonder if she made up the surgery story to
> get
> > her street cleaned in a hurry. I'd love to get
> a
> > few dump trucks full of snow and bury her car.
> >
> > MIB
>
> I don't know, but I do know that the childed often
> lie to get to "go first". In fact, I have gotten
> some downright good "lie to get what you want"
> advice from moomies in the past and they know what
> they are talking about too. When I moved to
> Atlanta several years back,it was January and cold
> as hell and I had signed a lease on an apartment
> on a Friday morning. The earliest the power/gas
> people said that they could come out and hook me
> up was the following MONDAY, or Tuesday, which
> would have been a big inconvenience as far as not
> having been able to do much moving in over the
> weekend, but I could have managed. Upon the advice
> of a moomie co-worker, I called back an hour or so
> later and told the woman who answered that I had
> an infant and REALLY needed heat in the apartment,
> ASAP. Later that very same day, my power and gas
> was miraculously connected.
>
> This also works well when you are traveling and
> need to pee, but all of the mom and pop places
> have NO "public restrooms". You just simply say, I
> know that you don't have public restrooms, but I
> am 3 months pregnant and REALLY need to go". Not
> once have I been denied access to the employee
> restroom after having said that. I think that
> breeders get all of these perks, special
> treatments, and favors JUST because they have a
> kyd and that often times they are lying out their
> asses. Therefore, I have no shame what so ever in
> telling little white lies in an effort to balance
> the scales a bit. The more I get away with it, the
> easier it becomes. This must be how criminals feel
> in the beginning of their careers. tongue sticking out smiley

We need to start a tips and tricks guide or wiki thing for cf that want to get some equal treatment to the breeders. i think i tried that with a thread here a while back but you know on a message board how those things get lost in the shuffle

tips, tricks, free offers, scoring the good stuff at a food bank, scoring good shit from corporations, kids eat free scores, clothing drive scores, etc.
December 20, 2008
nowhiggers wrote:"... tips, tricks, free offers, scoring the good stuff at a food bank, scoring good shit from corporations, kids eat free scores, clothing drive scores, etc..."

This could turn into quite a lucrative hobby! So far, I have only used the "I need to pee cuz I am preggo, so where is your private bathroom?" and the one about how I had an infant to get my utilities cut on in freezing weather, but I am certainly open to any new ideas. Around here, "kids eat free" can not be purchased as a carryout order, so I suppose they are wise to that one. I haven' tried the food bank, but I am pretty sure that they take your word on how poor you are and the number of kyds that you have, hence the amount you can get. I would probably need to just go and see about that one, but they make you show ID, so I hope I don't know any of the people who run it. It doesn't bother me in the least to be thinking about doing this, although at one time I would have never considered it.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login