Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

When breeders claim to have had an awakening after baybee and are now "Rabid Environmentalists"

Posted by kidlesskim 
One of our recent trolls said something about how they hadn't really been big on environmental issues until they had a baybee and now they are "rabid environmentalists", since they realize that their kyd will have to live on this earth after their death. I always have cared about the environment and how my generation leaves the earth for future dwellers, perhaps not as much as a tree hugger, but I have always cared. My concern for my future fellow man however, has NOTHING to do with whether I gave birth to a baybee though, or for any other reason that would affect me personally. I care about my fellow man, just because. I can not imagine not giving a damn one day if the people living here after I die became victims of Global warming which was blamed on our generation for instance, but the next day suddenly caring because I had a personal interest in it. If their only child were to die, would they suddenly not care anymore, start dumping used appliances over mountains, filling ponds with antifreeze and oil, needlessly chopping down trees, etc....? My caring about the future of my fellow man is NOT contingent on anything which would personally affect or benefit ME in any way, I just care because I do, I guess.

So, I have drawn one conclusion already regarding the "selfish" CF comment that the self proclaimed "rabid environmentalist"made: It is the epitome of selfishness to not care about your future fellow man and the condition of the earth which you leave him UNTIL you have a personal interest in the matter. The question of the day is, "Why can't you care about someone ELSE'S child who you have never met and how HE and his family might get along on the future planet Earth?" While he may not be YOUR biological child, he is SOMEONE'S child. So why didn't you care about the condition that your generation left the planet in and how it would affect all of the future children of the world, until YOU had a baybee? How can you expect other people to care about YOUR child, when up until you had a baybee, you actually admitted that you basically didnt give a DAMN??? Now that it's all about YOU and YOURS though, you don a black and white Jersey cow print cape and leotard (complete with rows of udders) with a little bell around your neck and become,"Earth Moo"!
Kim, I have pondered this very question for YEARS! I don't have an answer for you other than because *we* are really NOT the greedy ones, breeders are JUST now coming to this realization??!! Fuck them, may their future Caner Curer's die a miserable death because everyone must have the almighty DNA replicant.
I tell you the truth Kim that when people give birth to a kid and decide to be eco-friendly, they become self-denial because having a kid cost them a burden, soul, traits and resources. In fact they are full-of-shit anyway because thet get those big giant SUV.

In reality, having a child doen't make them eco-friendly because once they hatch a loaf, they pollute anyway by consuming with SUV, draining taxpayers money on benefits, hubby's paycheck on diapers.

The real eco-friendly people are the Childfree because we don't drain or consume much anyway.
Breeders are nothing but a lying enviromentalist fake-fraud that they are and deep down inside them a replicant DNA is just another drain on society and pollute with the lying bingo.
see, just having 1 child isnt eco friendly, if you think about it, that kid will have a kid, so it decides to just have 1..

so you will provide all the resources that kids needs for that generation, (and recycling all included).. but that kid will have a kid.. and they will use up resources.. and then next one will and so on..

so this one person by having one kid, means, there will be a use of resoruces to infinity from each generation thats produced..

Now we as CF, we stop that entire line.. so i stop the resources that my kids, my grandkids, my great grandkids will use.. you wont.. so in the bigger picture who is more green than us..

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
If these "rabid environmentalist" breeders keep breeding, our future is going to look like that in McCarthy's Pulitzer-winning novel The Road, only without the nuclear war. What hypocrites.
The thing these "environmentalist" breeders forget is the simple fact that every new generation consumes more and makes more waste than the previous generation. Every Single One. We use more, and make more waste, than our parents...there was a time when it was possible to get many kinds of food without plastic packaging, there was a time when people had one pair of shoes for an entire year *(and those shoes were biodegradable), there was a time when there were (gasp) no cell phones, computers and other electronics that have to be replaced yearly, there was a time when people would enjoy water from a faucet in their home without having to open (and discard) a new plastic bottle every time. If you are making children and you consider yourself an "environmentalist"... you are a deluded asshole who is incapable of logical thought who shouldn't have had children in the first place. It's impossible to be both.

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me
"Environmentalist Parent"? Hahahah! Whatever next??

I think the world is going to be saved and repaired and even improved by all these amazing children today. It's so wonderful that they're all straight A++ geniuses, top flight athletes with the indigo or crystal psychic flavouring. How fantastic it is that they're so amazing. So, no worries. They'll sort the environment out-- obviously-- so just you all go ahead and party on.

- - - - - - - -
"The death of creativity is a pram in the hallway"
- Cyril Connolly
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login