Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Boo Hoo Famblies "humiliated" applying for medicaid

Posted by anon 
http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/n/a/2008/12/21/national/w020250S62.DTL

Five months earlier, her husband lost his job as a recruiter for the financial services industry. Now it was the summer and the family savings were gone. She saw no way to get health insurance coverage for her family other than to apply for Medicaid.

And that was why she made the drive from her Stratford, Conn., home to the nearest office of the state's Department of Social Services.

"It was humbling," said the mother of two. "It's funny how your attitude changes, because honestly, I was probably a little judgmental previously. ... For lack of a better way to put it, that was for other people. It wasn't for me."

How would the goddamned breeder like to be a cf and get NOTHING at all? Fuck them and their whining about being "humbled" applying for medicaid. How many of us here that pay in the taxes for this shit and don't get a dime of help in return would jump for joy if we could have an application accepted by medicaid. Goddamn I hate these breeders.
Re: Boo Hoo Famblies "humiliated" applying for medicaid
December 21, 2008
How could a recruiter for ANY industry, especially a financial services one, lose his job AND not be able to immediately find another one? This man would have to have had insider info and contacts for ALL KINDS of jobs, so why didn't he GO AND GET ONE? What an idiot. Yeah, if a breeder loses his/her income, they are "humbled" by applying for welfare. If a CHILDFREE loses HIS income in the exact same way, then he is "humbled" by starving to death, being evicted or foreclosed upon for non payment, and forced to live in pain should he become sick due to lack of adequate medical care. FUCK these people.angry flipping off
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login