Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Baby rabies will make women fight

Posted by annie35 
Baby rabies will make women fight
December 22, 2008
MIL can no longer have babies, SIL is in her prime breeding years and taking advantage of it.
MIL is openly jealous of her own daughter being pregnant and getting attention.
I find this very disturbing and mentally unhealthy.
These 2 women are like a couple of wild animals fighting over a fresh kill, when it comes to attention.

My FIL, husband, and BIL all made seperate remarks about it, so it is obvious to more than just me.

Weird ass breeders, I don't get it.

T wo
H ousehold
I ncome
N o
K ids
E arly
R etirement
Re: Baby rabies will make women fight
December 22, 2008
annie35
MIL can no longer have babies, SIL is in her prime breeding years and taking advantage of it.
MIL is openly jealous of her own daughter being pregnant and getting attention.
I find this very disturbing and mentally unhealthy.
These 2 women are like a couple of wild animals fighting over a fresh kill, when it comes to attention.

My FIL, husband, and BIL all made seperate remarks about it, so it is obvious to more than just me.

Weird ass breeders, I don't get it.

Hey, here's a thought. See if you can surreptitiously get the two of them into a real cat fight...

The analogy is a segment I saw on a nature program a long time ago. Somebody made a recording of bull elephant seals roaring during their rut. Afterwards he played the sound back, first at a single bull male, then two bulls sitting near each other. In the first case, the single bull just moved away. But the two bulls started to fight, stabbing each other with their upper teeth. They just open their mouths wide and impale their opponents with the upper canines. 'smack smack smack' back and forth.
Do that.

two cents ΒΆΒΆ

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
December 22, 2008
twocents
But the two bulls started to fight, stabbing each other with their upper teeth. They just open their mouths wide and impale their opponents with the upper canines. 'smack smack smack' back and forth.
Do that.

Yeah I'd love to see a clip on Youtube of your MIL's upper dentures sticking out of your pregnant SIL's forehead.

No I seriously believe your observation is very true to life Annie. Cmon we've all been in a room and felt the vibes of anguish and jealousy eminating off one woman about another woman's pregnancy. We are not imagining that. Her mouth is saying "oh but how wonderful and how speshul and how fabulous it is and oh your baby and oh your pregnancy and oh how fun and amazing and..." but her mouth turns down in between certain moments and her eyes are not 'smiling' and she's trying so hard to conceal her true feelings of rage.

- - - - - - - -
"The death of creativity is a pram in the hallway"
- Cyril Connolly
December 22, 2008
We have been helping things along. FIL even got in on the fun, he had them arguing over something that happened over 5 years ago.
I would love to see my MIL and SIL throw down at the dinner table, that would be some funny shit.

T wo
H ousehold
I ncome
N o
K ids
E arly
R etirement
December 22, 2008
annie35
We have been helping things along. FIL even got in on the fun, he had them arguing over something that happened over 5 years ago.
I would love to see my MIL and SIL throw down at the dinner table, that would be some funny shit.

Don't shit where you eat my friend, just take them to Chuck E. Cheeze for the throw down. Let someone else clean it up.

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me
December 22, 2008
Feh
annie35

Don't shit where you eat my friend, just take them to Chuck E. Cheeze for the throw down. Let someone else clean it up. I mean, that's what that place is for, right?

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me
December 22, 2008
Sorry about the double post...I'm not used to this fancy board yet.

--Me
Anonymous User
December 22, 2008
It starts early, when Moos are little girls:

Birthday parties--PAY ATTENTION TO ME!
Sweet 16--PAY ATTENTION TO ME (and give me a car!)
High School Graduation--PAY ATTENTION TO ME!!
21st Bday--PAY ATTENTION TO ME! (And get me drunk!)
College Grad--see Sweet 16--she needs a new car by now
Wedding: THE MOTHER OF ALL EGO STROKING/PAY ATTENTION TO MEEEE!!! EVENT!

After that they need to breed to warrant that kind of attention...
December 23, 2008
EEEEEEEW. That's just some weird-assed shit.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login