Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Unbelievable breeder comment about her CF siblings

Posted by kidlesskim 
Unbelievable breeder comment about her CF siblings
December 26, 2008
http://7deadlysinners.typepad.com/sinners/2006/04/breeder_bingo_c.html

"While i will always respect one's desire NOT to have a child. I will NEVER understand my siblings who dont want to have a child but will keep on bugging me to see my son who is only 4. If my siblings are adamant on not having a child, then that siblings should not have any desire to develop a relationship to my son. I am now keeping my son from my siblings. BTW, they are also married. (My parents are still alive and married.) Neither of them has a child. But they keep on bugging me to see my son. Conclusion: the number is not healthy, and unbalanced. Right now my spouse and I are planning to move out-of-state as soon as I find a job there, in order to get away from the unhealthy environment. So, for people who want to be child-free, sometimes, i believe, some of them are not entirely honest with themselves. "

shrug This is a very strange perspective that takes the pious attitudes of breeders a step further. I don't believe that I have ever heard of a breeder having this attitude and outright denying her own child the benefit of a loving relationship with his aunts and uncles. She is even moving away to keep her kyd away from them SIMPLY because they don't have (or want perhaps) children of their own? Unless this woman is leaving something out and there are other reasons, she is a totally selfish bitch and her kyd doesn't stand a snowball's chance in hell regarding developing healthy relationships, because apparently moomie has to "approve" (or not) his own aunts and uncles' love. Her brothers and sisters obviously care about the little bastard or they wouldn't be "bugging" her to spend time with him. Evidently they DO like kyds, but just don't have any. She seems to be stuck on the fact that they are married but don't have kyds, and has surmised that they don't want kyds ever, but unlike her they MAY be PNB's in waiting, on the fence, or even privately "ttc", who knows? My first thought after having read this is WHAT will this whore do and HOW will she respond, if her brothers and sisters DO go on to spawn? I wouldn't allow her OR her no doubt emotionally disturbed child anywhere around me OR my kyd, if I were her brothers and sisters, EVER. I also would sever ALL ties to this whore whether I had any intent to ever spawn or if I was a confirmed CF, as she is simply not worth the effort.
Re: Unbelievable breeder comment about her CF siblings
December 26, 2008
After reading her inchoate ramblings 2 times, my conclusion is that she is jealous. She can't stand the thought of unfettered relatives who get to visit and do the "fun" things like going with the kid to the museum or zoo and then drop off the kids and go home to a nice bottle of wine and sleeping in on Saturday. Instead of being grateful to the unpaid babysitters who could provide some guidance and emotional support to the kid, she snatches him away. I feel sorry for the kid who will grow up without loving aunts and uncles.
December 26, 2008
clematis
After reading her inchoate ramblings 2 times, my conclusion is that she is jealous. She can't stand the thought of unfettered relatives who get to visit and do the "fun" things like going with the kid to the museum or zoo and then drop off the kids and go home to a nice bottle of wine and sleeping in on Saturday. Instead of being grateful to the unpaid babysitters who could provide some guidance and emotional support to the kid, she snatches him away. I feel sorry for the kid who will grow up without loving aunts and uncles.

Yep, I totally agree.
December 26, 2008
Geez, what a whackjob!
December 26, 2008
Kim, I guess in this crazy woman's world, any CF person should be prohibited from establishing any relationship with someone else's kyd. Would those people include CF teachers, camp counselors, doctors, daycare workers, and volunteer workers (such as myself) whose relationships with other people's kyds are crucial to the development and well-being of those same kyds?

This woman is nuts.

"While i will always respect one's desire NOT to have a child. I will NEVER understand my siblings who dont want to have a child but will keep on bugging me to see my son who is only 4.

Isn't this a kind of a reverse thing? Most childfree folks have family members who demand they give attention to their kids?

MIB
I think that the comment was a joke. If you click on the commenters name you'll be taken to a blog called "getoffmylawn". I could be wrong though. Breeders are indeed pretty crazy.
December 26, 2008
MIB

"While i will always respect one's desire NOT to have a child. I will NEVER understand my siblings who dont want to have a child but will keep on bugging me to see my son who is only 4.

Isn't this a kind of a reverse thing? Most childfree folks have family members who demand they give attention to their kids?

MIB

I agree and it got me to thinking too. I wonder if her brothers and sisters are "bugging her" to see their nephew because they fear for his well being? I wonder how long it's been since anyone has seen that kid? If if wasn't for that little Antony girl's relatives demanding to see her or at least that she be produced, , then she (the moomie) could possibly have gotten away with murder. This woman here is a real wacko, sounds deluded and irrational, and yet as soon as she "finds a job" in another state, then she is uprooting and moving away to keep her child away from all of this "unhealthiness". It makes no sense.confused smiley
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login