Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Moomie starves her infant to death in Tucson

Posted by kidlesskim 
Moomie starves her infant to death in Tucson
December 26, 2008
Parents Charged With Murder After 'Emaciated' Baby Starves to Death
Thursday, December 25, 2008

TUCSON, Ariz. — A Tucson couple face murder charges after an autopsy revealed their baby girl's death was caused by malnutrition.

Authorities arrested 26-year-old Terri Sullivan and 27-year-old Scott Sullivan after their 6-week-old child Kimberlie died Aug. 30.

Tucson police say the Sullivans are charged with first-degree murder. Initially, they were charged with felony child abuse.

A Pima County Medical Examiner's report says the baby weighed 5.8 pounds at death and 7 pounds 12 ounces at birth.

Forensic pathologist Dr. Eric D. Peters wrote there were no drugs in the "emaciated" baby's body and "no evidence of recent injury."

Tucson police say Terri Sullivan told detectives she had been starving her baby since the child was about 11 days old. She gave no reason for her alleged actions."

shrug I keep looking in the news for evidence of all of the mean childless people in the world who hate and murder children, but all I am seeming to find is case after case after case of children who are either killed or severely injured by the negligence or outright purposeful acts of "their own" parents. . At least this time they had the good sense to charge BOTH moomie and duddy for the crime, which when "their own" die, get killed, or severely injured, there almost always has been a crime committed.
Re: Moomie starves her infant to death in Tucson
December 26, 2008
Whiskey Tango Foxtrot.

Man, that is a sad and grim story with the infant weighing more than a pound less than it did at birth. I hope it did not suffer. If they didn't want it...why not give it up for adoption? I have no fondness for kids, but I hope they receive the maximum penalty for their cruelty.
December 26, 2008
That's awfully sad... I bet they were speed freaks who "forgot" they had the thing.
December 27, 2008
Hey, these weren't childfree folk. My My My, we got over there and starved that kid for them...
That is what that mush brained troll stated... and/or implied.

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login