Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

African Americans and Bingoing

Posted by Murf Burf 
Murf Burf
African Americans and Bingoing
April 22, 2006
I feel your pain. Being a young African American woman, I get bingoed a lot as well- there aren't very many of us that are CF. Those that are always either scorned and called childish/weird/selfish or get that standard 'How do you know for sure you're not going to have children in the future?" as if we're too stupid to control what goes on in our own bodies. My own mother did it to me a while ago when I mentioned that I didn't intend on having any. Huh! As if I would let some man dictate whether or not I'd have children. When she found out that I dumped my ex because of his sickening baby rabies, she calmed down a lot about it and hasn't brought it up since.
Ranter
Re: African Americans and Bingoing
April 22, 2006
That's terrrible, but I'm glad to hear your mom has stopped bingoeing you.
Anonymous User
April 23, 2006
One of my good friends(biracial)got married, had one kid,(sweet girl),divorced and then told me and her two half sisters(white) that she was gay! She and girlfriend both raise her girl. I wonder what hell she had to endure, hiding her real feelings and if she was somewhat pressured into having a kid.

April 23, 2006
sometimes gay women want to have kids,

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
I think John Waters was right. "Gays have more kids than Catholics," he told Terry Gross on Fresh Air.
Melissa Etheridge's current girlfriend is expecting twins. Etheridge's ex also has 2 (I think) kids for her. She loves knocking up women!
Anonymous User
April 24, 2006
Gays have more? Gosh I CANNOT stand the Catholic faith. I always thought they had less, at least the ones I know. My friend got married, had the kid and they divorced maybe two years after.
Today at the farm I was at the owner,maybe about 50ish told me he had 5 kids. All I could think was well you dumb fucking breeder. Thanks for overpopulating the world for me!!
April 24, 2006
sometimes gay women have more of a need for children i think, than some catholics.. it really depends on the people really, i know a few lesbians, a few are cf. some arent..

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.