Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

"AMBER ALERT", Revisited. (by me)

Posted by kidlesskim 
"AMBER ALERT", Revisited. (by me)
December 27, 2008
"Summary of Department of Justice Recommended Criteria
There is reasonable belief by law enforcement that an abduction has occurred.
The law enforcement agency believes that the child is in imminent danger of serious bodily injury or death.
There is enough descriptive information about the victim and the abduction for law enforcement to issue an AMBER Alert to assist in the recovery of the child.
The abduction is of a child aged 17 years or younger.
The child’s name and other critical data elements, including the Child Abduction flag, have been entered into the National Crime Information Center (NCIC) system. "

The above are the guidelines for an Amber Alert to be issued which can be found on and specific/detailed definitions found on the US Department of Justice site .(http://www.amberalert.gov/guidelines.htm) ALL throughout the detailed definitions it stresses stranger abduction. So, WHY then are there SO many Amber Alerts issued for children who are missing as a result of a "custody dispute"? There are three little Mexican kyds who are missing right now, and their non custodial biological father WAS SEEN by the mother taking them away from a parking lot where they were supposed to have met for a kiddie exchange. HOW is this an "Amber Alert?. WHY should we be wasting valuable time, money, energy, and resources to be looking for kyds who are with their father? This sounds like a problem for the local police and possibly the FBI if he took them across state lines, famblee court, and maybe a civil matter which might warrant hiring a private investigator, but NOT global, police at every level involvement, or an "Amber Alert".

There are even more cases of teens as old as 17, being reported as "missing" from foster homes and such, when there is CLEAR evidence as well as prior similar acts, that they simply ran away of their own volition, yet, they are posted on "Amber Alert" lists across the country, for political reasons, I believe. Should someone look for them? I believe that they should, but does it warrant an "Amber Alert? I don't think so.
I don't mind the "Amber Alert" system itself because I think it is sound on principal. HOWEVER, it should be for ANYONE who just comes up missing under suspicious conditions, NOT just 17 and under and NOT when kyds are known to be with non custodial parents and are not thought to be in any "danger". I think that it should be a judgement call on the part of initial authorities involved, rather than based on publicity, politics, and breeder bullshit. It's not really all that difficult to decide if the "missing" person should have to be "missing" 48 hours or any such nonsense IF certain criteria exists. Here are some "for instances" , which are probably a conglomeration of real life reported happenings and partly from my imagination,due to watching all of these "forensic files" shows. tongue sticking out smiley

Which one of these cases should result in an "Amber Alert"???

1) A 45 y/o woman fails to show up for work and she has not been out a day from work in nine years,, she has recently separated from her husband whose whereabouts are also unknown, her car was found in her office parking lot, and she had dialed 9-11 on her cell which was later found in a ditch at the exit of her office park.
(confused smiley mmmmmm, Wait the traditional 48 hours since afterall, she IS an adult, or "Amber Alert"?) Then you could change the facts a bit on this one, such as there was an ex husband but they had been seen together recently just hangin' out. he has priors that include grand larceny, burglary, embezzlement, and theft of property, she was having money problems, AND 200k was found missing from the office vault, then it NEEDS no "Amber Alert", just local police investigation perhaps, much like MANY "Amber Alerts" do.

2) Divorced father of 3 recently had an outburst in famblee court because his child support had been raised. He never brings the kyds home after his weekend visitation, his apartment is now vacant, and it's found out that he recently updated his AND the kyd's passports, and he has famblee ties in Canada. (confused smiley This is NOT "Amber Alert" material, but this is near identical to the THREE active Amber Alerts for the missing Hispanic kyds.)

3)16 y/o girl has been forbidden to date her 17 y.o boyfriend. She "disappears" in the middle of the night and her BF is nowhere to be found. Was this an "abduction?" They have these kinds of Amber Alerts a great deal, as well as "run away" kyds Amber Alerts where they have run away in the past. Again, NOT Amber Alert material.

4)Divorced parents are having a heated dispute over their kyd in a Mcdonald's parking lot, their 9 y/o runs off (this is an active Amber Alert, btw) In order to make her "disappearance" fit within the guidelines, they have said that in the past, she has tried to harm herself. They didn't disclose that was the reason, but it's obvious to me as it is mentioned in the Amber Alert. NOT an "Amber Alert, IMO, but instead is a matter for local police. How far can a 9 y/o go, undetected in a city by herself?

5) An infant is in her stroller one minute in a crowded store, moomie turns around, and CAUGHT ON STORE VIDEO, an unknown person with a hoodie on snatches her and walks away unnoticed. They find an empty brown hair color bottle and her blond hair clippings all over the sink in a nearby gas station restroom, and her clothes.doh face THIS is clearly a stranger abduction and the child is in immediate danger, will likely be sold on the black market for God knows what purpose, or made to be the kyd of a weirdo who can't have, "one of her own". THIS is "Amber Alert" material, IMHO.

shrug ''Amber Alert" is going to get SO politically correct by reporting EVERY minority "abduction", and each and every "missing child" case BEFORE any preliminary basic local police investigation is underway, that it will become a joke. When it first came out ten years ago, I honestly paid attention to it. Now, I think,..." it's probably just another angry baybee duddy, or drug addict moomie who was stealing back her kyd from CPS..." and I don't pay it much attention. AGAIN, breeders have fucked up a really good program by DEMANDING that their little fuck trophies gain immediate attention and the spotlight, even when it's not necessary and never mind that OTHER peoples' children, who are TRULY Missing or abducted, may be killed directly due to their immeasurable selfishness.
Gigabyte
Re: "AMBER ALERT", Revisited. (by me)
December 27, 2008
How the hell this is amber alert? The 16y/o girl's decide to run away with her boyfriend, that's her problem and her dad try to protect but she ran off.
That's teenage girls/daughters for you.

kidlesskim

3)16 y/o girl has been forbidden to date her 17 y.o boyfriend. She "disappears" in the middle of the night and her BF is nowhere to be found. Was this an "abduction?" They have these kinds of Amber Alerts a great deal, as well as "run away" kyds Amber Alerts where they have run away in the past. Again, NOT Amber Alert material.
quote]
Gigabyte
Re: "AMBER ALERT", Revisited. (by me)
December 27, 2008
I think all above is all child neglogance by moos.
Why the hell the FBI, CIA, SWAT team want to find children when the breeders cannot look after them properly.
This is just a waste of Taxpayers money.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login