Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Pissed Off Man Shoots Breeder in a Movie Theater

Posted by CherryBlossom 
Pissed Off Man Shoots Breeder in a Movie Theater
December 27, 2008
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20081228/ap_on_re_us/movie_noise_shooting

PHILADELPHIA – A man enraged by a noisy family sitting near him in a movie theater on Christmas night shot the father of the family in the arm, police said.

James Joseph Cialella, 29, of Philadelphia, faces six charges that include attempted murder and aggravated assault. He remained in custody Saturday.

Police said Cialella told the man's family to be quiet, then threw popcorn at the man's son. The victim, whom television reports identified as Woffard Lomax, told police that Cialella was walking toward his family when he stood up and was shot.

Detectives called to the United Artists Riverview Stadium theater in South Philadelphia found Cialella carrying the weapon, a .380-caliber handgun, in his waistband, police said.

Lt. Frank Vanore called the incident "scary that it gets to that level of violence from being too noisy during a movie."

Lomax, 31, of Yeadon, was released from a hospital after the shooting. He declined to comment when contacted by phone Saturday.

It was not immediately known whether Cialella had a lawyer or whether bail had been set. A woman who answered a call to his home number Saturday declined to comment.

A theater manager referred calls to Regal Entertainment Group spokesman Dick Westerling, who did not immediately return a phone message Saturday.

Police could not confirm what movie was playing in the theater, but The Philadelphia Inquirer reported that it was "The Curious Case of Benjamin Button."

Yep. Knew this was going to happen eventually... eye rolling smiley
Re: Pissed Off Man Shoots Breeder in a Movie Theater
December 27, 2008
I LOLed. grinning smiley

One thing on my mind is this...who in the fuck names their kid "Woffard"? Is that even a word?
December 28, 2008
Cambion
I LOLed. grinning smiley

One thing on my mind is this...who in the fuck names their kid "Woffard"? Is that even a word?

Yeah, I have to admit that I LOLed a bit, too. Haha.
While it's not okay to shoot someone unless he/she has attacked you, I bet you this breeder and his famblee will never make noise during a movie EVER again!
December 28, 2008
This ex-con who shot "Woffard" no doubt has some anger issues, is an apparent danger to society, and needs to be jailed, HOWEVER. He only did what people across the globe have been itching to do for QUITE some time, only it would have been better if he had just hauled off and punched him in the kisser rather than pulled a gun. The article that I read about it said that he had shushed the famblee several times, had also told the father to shut up, yet the noise continued. There isn't anything much more annoying than having paid for a ticket to a movie and then people won't STFU during the movie (or arrive late or leave often throughout in a disruptive way), and it's almost ALWAYS famblees or older kyds who are allowed to go to the movies alone or sit by themselves separate from their parents, if it isn't a squawling baybee. By the time you get up, go and locate a manager, and he comes back and tells them to STFU, you have already missed 10-20 minutes anyway. No one should HAVE to ask or tell people to shut up at a movie or go hunt down a manager to make them STFU.

I missed the first 5-10 minutes or so of Castaway with Tom Hanks when it first came out due to a wailing baybee, and parts of the movie were a puzzle to me because of some dialogue that I missed in that very first set up to the storyline scene. It wasn't until I left the theatre and discussed it with my sister that she was able to fill in the gaps, but that was only because she had already seen it. THAT MADE ME FURIOUS and it was rather unsatisfying to not understand things which were later said, JUST because a brat couldn't keep it's piehole sealed. Although I never will, I have often had STRONG desires to walk over and slap the shit out of a noisemaker. . The ONLY good thing that might come from this is that either famblees will be afraid to go to movies that are age inappropriate to avoid this type of thing, or MAYBE they will STFU and keep their kyds quiet too and it CAN be done. My famblee went to movies as a group up until I was about 14 (sisters would have been 11 and 6) and WE STFU, went to the bathroom and got snacks ONCE and it was BEFORE the movie, and once the movie came on it was NO TALKING.
December 28, 2008
BratfreeGirl
While it's not okay to shoot someone unless he/she has attacked you, I bet you this breeder and his famblee will never make noise during a movie EVER again!

Or at least, think twice about it.

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
Over-violent and inappropriate, no doubt, but I still can't help but hope that against all odds he's found not guilty.
Hell yeah, who hasn't wanted to do that to those who won't STFU?

Part of the problem is that kyds are so used to watching videos at home, they have no idea how to act in an actual theater. They probably talk to the people around them, just like they'd do at home. Or worse, yell advice to the characters on screen. BTW, I'm wondering why "Woffard" took his kyds to see a Brad Pitt flick. Isn't that chyld abuse?eye rolling smiley
December 29, 2008
CJ
BTW, I'm wondering why "Woffard" took his kyds to see a Brad Pitt flick. Isn't that chyld abuse?eye rolling smiley

Yes. That is the true crime commited in this story.
December 29, 2008
I'm not so sure it wasn't the lack of plot that didn't drive him to do it....
December 29, 2008
Maybe I have been watching too much Law & Order on TV but I can see the attempted murder charge pled down to Attemped Manslaughter with some of the other charges (i.e. weapon) served consecutively. I don't think the DA, the defendant, or the victims want to see this mess dragged before a jury. You think the victims want their dumbass annoying behavior written up in the newspapers for all to see?
December 29, 2008
LOL EXCELLENT!!!!!! This is the perfect example of why someone like me does not have a license to carry a weapon. They stay home where they belong and where I can't take out my frustrations of some hapless, dumb breeder.
December 29, 2008
deegee
Maybe I have been watching too much Law & Order on TV but I can see the attempted murder charge pled down to Attemped Manslaughter with some of the other charges (i.e. weapon) served consecutively. I don't think the DA, the defendant, or the victims want to see this mess dragged before a jury. You think the victims want their dumbass annoying behavior written up in the newspapers for all to see?

I am a Law and Order fan too.smiling smiley They aren't going to let that man plead out though, I don't believe, because he threatened a famblee with violence and actually shot a father in front of his own kyds. As for the victims feeling any blame or being embarrassed for their bad behavior? NOT ON YOUR LIFE! People who provoke crap like this don't EVER think anything is their faults. They probably think that they were behaving in a socially acceptable and "normal" way, which by breederfic standards they were. If this man had shot another lone, non visibly handicapped, non elderly male, in his same age range and of the same race for making noise, it wouldn't have likely made the news for more than the initial article on the 18th page and it would have been pled out to assault, or less. EVERYBODY is a victim these days whether they started it ( whatever caused or jumpstarted the perp's bad behavior), provoked it, egged it on, condoned it in the beginning, or were as much or more involved in the crime with the only difference being that they came out injured or dead instead of the other guy. Hence, one of the new meanings for "victim". Meanwhile, REAL victims go largely unnoticed and unhelped, UNLESS they are the "right" kind of victims.

How many kyds were murdered the year that Jon Benet Ramsey was killed? I can't name one, but here they are ten years later RE-opening HER case. Were there no other unsolved murders that year, or just no high profile unsolved murders involving a chhyylllld? How many women died as a result of domestic violence the year that Laci Peterson was killed? Plenty I am sure, but THEY were'nt pretty/white AND knocked up. I was watching one of those forensic documentary show marathons , and there was show after show after show with all KINDS of people who had disappeared and and whose bodies were NEVER found. Of course they always know who did it, but they have to prove it and it takes years and years and years, and most cases go cold. I had never even HEARD of most of these "suspicious" disappearances. However, NONE of the people "missing and presumed murdered" were chhhhhyllldren OR knocked up women either. So, if you are the "right" victim, either a chyld, knocked up, or a "mom", the whole world will search under every rock for you or for your killer until the current sheriff retires and his grandpup is running the show, they WILL NOT give up.

Let ME disappear and be presumed murdered, and it would get minimal press and they would stop looking after a few days too. They probably wouldn't even start looking for me until after the proverbial 48 hours either because I am not a chyylld, I don't have small kyds, and I am not knocked up. By the time they are forced (by law) to look, my abductor could have tortured me for 3-4 days and dumped my body off in the desert for the scorpians and snakes.
December 29, 2008
This guy took it too far, I think. I would have thrown something at the guy without him seeing me. I would continue throwing stuff until they would either leave or be quiet.
December 29, 2008
Techie
This guy took it too far, I think. I would have thrown something at the guy without him seeing me. I would continue throwing stuff until they would either leave or be quiet.

One of my most memorable events in my early teen life was what this girlfriend of mine did to a HABITUAL noisemaker who always dragged her kyds along to our local movie house on Saturday afternoons. She ruined countless movies for us and we were serious movie goers even then. She dragged those kyds to ALL of the "disaster" movies like Earthquake, Towering Inferno, Airport, The Poseiden Adventure, etc.......If a manager asked her to pipe down or put a lid on those kyds' mouths, she would for a minute or two, turn back and glare at us, and start back up the minute the manager cleared the floor. I HATED that woman and I think, in retrospect, that she was using the damned theatre as a sort of baybee sitter, like they do with DVDs now. Anyway, this was during the Bubble Yum Gum fad and my friend held our school record for being able to chew the most peices at a time, blow the biggest unmarred bubble, and she could hoist a wad of gum ( calling it spitting doesn't do it justice) at distances that would rival Olympian pole vaulters and she could do it with precision and unnoticed, which was VERY important in Jr High.bouncing and laughing Her favorite flavor was green apple.

So, as we sat there curbing giggles and snorts, "Lisa" worked up her courage. She planted the biggest glob of GREEN Bubble Yum bulls' eye center of the back of that woman's HUGE black 1970's afro, and she didn't even feel it, but it lodged into her hair and was still there when she left. Everyone sitting behind the woman saw it and laughed, but no one could accuse us because no one saw it. If laughing could have got us locked up then we would have wound up in Juvie Hall. The funny thing was that after the gum caper was complete, we couldn't stop sniggling as it almost glowed in the dark and several times she and her Afro turned around and said, "shhhhhhhhhh!", which of course brought on more jokes and laughter. THAT'S the kind of revenge I like, not pulling out guns.
December 29, 2008
Bet they shut the hell up next time.

T wo
H ousehold
I ncome
N o
K ids
E arly
R etirement
December 29, 2008
annie35
Bet they shut the hell up next time.

Or, better yet, stay the fuck home where they can be "as loud as we want" like the fambily in the Walmart ad.

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login