Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

A Miraculous Tubal Reversal Story! (courtesy of a fundie moomare)

Posted by kidlesskim 
A Miraculous Tubal Reversal Story! (courtesy of a fundie moomare)
December 29, 2008
"We Reversed The Biggest Mistake In My Life!

I regretted my decision to go ahead with my tubal ligation the moment I awoke from the anesthetic. I had three beautiful children. The world was over-populated, so why did I feel so empty? Gradually my eyes were opened to the truth of overpopulation (not true!) and my guilt was taken away as I confessed and repented of this sin before God. He is the Creator, the Giver of life, and the One who opens and closes the womb.
(eye rolling smiley WHO "opened her eyes" that overpopulation is a lie, her preacher? Apparently a doctor can "close a womb" too, or she wouldn't have been confessing and repenting. Where does all of the "guilt" come in?)

While I did receive forgiveness, my regret remained and greatly intensified after the death of my husband and subsequent remarriage. My husband, Randy, accepted my "fixed" state with a sigh of relief. "If we get these three children raised, we'll be doing good," was his attitude. Thus, my request to have a reversal was denied.
(shrug Why would not having had MORE potential kyds who would have been left without a father cause any "regret" to get fixed intensify? OBVIOUSLY hubby #2 doesn't want any "of his own", and from the sound of it, he would have been happier if these three who are already here didn't exist. One more thing, what does she MEAN "request DENIED", BY WHOM? CF Randy, the fundie doctor, who exactly "denied" her elective surgery, I wonder?)

Several years later The Way Home by Mary Pride was sent from Heaven to my husband. Randy wept through the book as he realized that as a Christian, and in spite of fighting for the unborn by blocking abortion clinic accesses, his own heart was hardened to receiving more blessings from God.
(tongue sticking out smiley I didn't know that Heaven had UPS delivery. wow. So, "Randy", the one who was wishing her womb would stay closed, actually pickets abortion clinics with her during his spare time. I suppose it's a nice way to spend a Saturday afternoon, harrassing people, making womens' personal, medical, and gynecological issues known to anyone who is watching the picketers (on channel 6 news) try and stop them from receiving medical care at THAT clinic. WHAT troopers they are and a downright asset to the community to think that they can invade strangers' privacy and do it under the guise of furthering God's Kingdom too. I am sure that they feel REAL proud)

At that time we started filling out the mountains of papers required for adopting, Our precious children came to us over a period of 19 months. They came from India, Indiana, and Romania. At one point we had four children aged three and under, with three in diapers. My heart and arms were full, and yet I still desired to be made whole again.
(eye rolling smiley There they go again with this having had sterilization, after THREE kyds no less, making them feel incomplete or "not whole" as a person. I could understand this feeling if they had lost an arm or a leg, but they had a tiny little tube severed, BIG DEAL. If they didn't know that they had had a tubal ligation, then they would feel "whole". This bullshit is ALL in their heads, and God knows there's enough empty room up there for extra and unimportant issues to bounce around.)

In November 1993, on a wonderful snow machine ride into the mountains with my husband, I again tearfully pled my case for a reversal.
(eye rolling smiley Way to go Debbie!!! Just fuck up a once in a blue moon romantic day together in a beautiful setting which COULD have been spent in other ways, rather than WHINING about her damned knotted tubes)

At the age of 42, with my original surgery 14 years previous, I knew my "chances" of conceiving were not good. But as a child of God, I had seen my Father answer many a tough request. My heart longed for my body to be restored as much as God would bless, whether I conceived a child or not. My husband - once a bachelor and marrying a widow with three children, then a father happily adopting four more - this time understood. God had indeed turned the heart of this father to his children.
(shrug Whatever Randy did in a prior life to deserve this fate, at this point I can't help but believe that his debt to society and God, have been PAID IN FULL)

REVERSAL SURGERY 14 YEARS AFTER TUBAL:sw

In January 1994, I underwent reversal surgery in Texas by Dr. Albert Rath. I wasn't even his oldest patient! I awoke from surgery this time with tears also, but these tears were tears of joy as I realized that we had actually reversed the biggest mistake in my life.

The excitement that God could, if He chose, create a new little life in me, added a new dimension to our marriage. Six months later (and 14 years after my tubal ligation), God opened my womb to cradle a precious baby boy, whom nine people longed to hold until his birth on March 23 1995.
(shrug Yeah, and if God could have then he would have ALSO reversed the tubal himself, IF he had wanted to do so. God didn't "open her womb" the fucking doctor did, JUST like the one 14 years ago closed the damned thing. Why do they ALWAYS say that it's "God's will", when THEY are manipulating the situation.).

Seth Abram was welcomed into this world in the nicest way possible. After 10 hours of back labor, praise music, prayer, hot tub relaxation, children's kisses and backrubs, Seth left his sheltered nest and entered the arms of his loving family and midwives. He never cried but looked straight into his papa's eyes.
(Mr. T: I pitty tha fools Oh gross, she had a "famblee birth". Who else was Baybee Seth SUPPOSED to look at, since he came out her bottom half? Of COURSE he looked at his duddy, if you can call what a newborn does right out of the cooter as "looking", they probably are trying to focus their eyes.)

Praise God, He is the Creator, the Restorer, the Miracle Worker.
(eye rolling smiley WITHOUT A DOUBT, this was a miracle. I'd put it right up there with turning water into wine and raising the dead.)

DEBBIE SPECKELS
Copper Center, Alaska, USA
(confused smiley I wonder if she knows Sarah Palin, because it sounds like they run in the same circles)

Randy and Debbie’s eight children are: Matt (22), Bethany (19), Mary (17), Grace Anna (9), Simon (8), Jeremiah (8), Reuben (7) and Seth (2).

confused smiley I wonder if she is "complete" yet, She wrote this in 1997, so now she would be nearly 54 years old so her womb is in all likelihood, "CLOSED".for business. . She probably already has more grandpups than Carter has little liver pills too.

He is the Creator, the Giver of life, and the One who opens and closes the womb.
Heh. Better not let those wacky infertiles hear you say that, Debbie! They don't like it when you point out that it was Gawd's will that made them infertile in the first place.
Speaking of which, BIL and SIL mentioned at giftmas supper that they were considering having BIL's vasectomy reversed. They also thought about adopting. I strongly encouraged adopting which is a more sound decision.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login