Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Overprotective weeaboo strikes again!

Posted by Tahki (NLI) 
Tahki (NLI)
Overprotective weeaboo strikes again!
December 29, 2008
She's spamming my page again and calling me out on her pictures because I faved one that was meant for her boyfriend, who is probably Chester the Molester 8D Real mature for someone who wants to act all sophisticated for her /b/tard boyfriend...

I'm not blocking her. I'm sitting back and enjoying her failure. Do her parents know that she does this kind of crap or that she even has the stupid boyfriend? I'm tempted to write an anonymous letter...and watch the fireworks!

Links, anyone...?

The Callout Picture

Read the comments from Zenius-Xepher
Re: Overprotective weeaboo strikes again!
December 30, 2008
That's a really bad drawing.
December 30, 2008
Looks like a teenage (read borderline kindergarten intelligence) place. I looked, but didn't read much of anything. I did see the drawing. looks typical japanese anime style.
Sorry, I'm cluelesss.

two cents ΒΆΒΆ

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
Anonymous User
December 30, 2008
Not trying to be snarky.......well, maybe just a little........but trying to understand what any of this is about is like trying to decipher ancient Sumerian text for me. Oh well......just one of the pitfalls of being 55 years old, I guess.
December 30, 2008
After I read the titles to her journal entries, I knew that this was silly teenage girl's stuff, or something like it. "How hot am I on a scale of 1-10?", "When did you know that you first liked me?", "Do you have a crush on me?", and so on. The "art" is typical, unoriginal, and not all that great. Then there is the stereotypical banter via journal entries and posts about the stealing of boyfriends and the like. I have never heard of any of her "fav" anything, and some of it just doesn't compute like in her profile where it says, "Favorite shell?", and she answers, "Turtle please". I don't know if this is referring to some kind of favorite art, cartoon, kinky sex toy, pet, or wallpaper for a screensaver. It's just silly, but then I am old too. I would hope and like to believe that I was never that silly when I was younger, because to everyone else over the age of 19, and even to MATURE younger teens, it really comes across transparent, immature, and it's downright embarassing to be this naive', petty, and silly. Maybe I missed something though.confused smiley .
Tahki (NLI)
December 30, 2008
I got tagged - the "hot" thing I took down. I realized it was stupid...I haven't been on too often, and I realized how shallow it came across. :C

Oh, and Miss Zenius wrote me a speeeecial journal entry...kinda like Flotsam! She's been harassing me at school too--I didn't even know that "Aky-poo" was her 'boyfriend' until now...

Terribly sorry if I came across as shallow or any of those other things. I just get frustrated with people who act like two-year-olds on the Internet...
December 30, 2008
Wait, are you Zenius or blueberry-sailorgirl? I'm so confused...and I left a comment on the picture, so hopefully I'm not fanning the flames :lips

DeviantArt is, sadly, a lot more mature than the art board I used to post on. Ever hear of Fanart Central? It's full of tweens with names like SoraSGuRl69 who can't spell or read. I left the site way back in 2005 or 2004 or something...I occasionally go back to look at my shitty old work and people are *still* making requests for me to draw their freaky fancharacters. Someone there also once stole a request piece I did for someone and changed the colors in Paint to the point where the original colors were still showing. It looked like they took five minutes to throw some color blots on...she got in trouble, but come on. If you're gonna steal art and change it, at least put effort into it.

My personal faves on DA are the people who find yaoi or yuri (depictions of typically straight characters involved in homosexual activities) of their favorite characters and then tell the artist "i dnt lyke yaoi. u r fukt up kthxbai". Well if you don't like it, then don't fuckin' look at it. This happens on FanFiction.net too...really, I see shit I don't particularly like (like my favorite *male* characters being pregnant), but if I can't find something good to say about it, like complimenting the art style at least, I leave it alone. I don't see why that's so hard for everyone else. It's almost always the tweens and young teens who leave the negative comments, probably because a lot of them think people actually care about what they think is wrong with something. I don't mean all teens...just the ones who think anything they don't agree with is wrong.
December 30, 2008
Tahki (NLI)
I got tagged - the "hot" thing I took down. I realized it was stupid...I haven't been on too often, and I realized how shallow it came across. :C

Oh, and Miss Zenius wrote me a speeeecial journal entry...kinda like Flotsam! She's been harassing me at school too--I didn't even know that "Aky-poo" was her 'boyfriend' until now...

Terribly sorry if I came across as shallow or any of those other things. I just get frustrated with people who act like two-year-olds on the Internet...

Oh, it's ok Tahki. I hadn't realized that you were a teen until I recently saw your post where you mentioned that you were 17. I hadn't realized that you were the sailor girl either, sorry! I am sure it's a fun site that many teens might enjoy and understand, but at my age I am out of touch on such matters! In the context of being a teen, it's perfectly normal to have the boy-banter thing going on. .I was just thinking that these were 30+ year old women acting like this, which is NOT so "normal", ya know? However, it's NOT cool for this chick to be harrassing you at school, what all does she do or say to you and HOW does she know that it's you? confused smiley
December 30, 2008
Don't feel bad. I don't get this crap, either and I'm 55, too. But then i've checked DA out because my breeder slut moo SIL has her "art" on there--not impressed..
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login