Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Ellie Nesler dies from breast cancer

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
Ellie Nesler dies from breast cancer
December 30, 2008
Seems that vigilante mom Ellie Nesler died from breast cancer. She's the one who shot her son's molester in the head five times in a courtroom back in 1993. The video I just watched has her daughter talking aboout her mom. Also, it turns out that her son got arrested for killiing a man too. I don't know if it was the son who got molested who was the killer, or what. Anyone else hear of this?
Anonymous User
Re: Ellie Nesler dies from breast cancer
December 30, 2008
And on a related note, this one reminds me of the case from the 80s, I believe, where some guy shot his son's molester in the airport. He was waiting by a pay phone, I think, and when the po-po led the guy by, daddio blew his fuckin' head right off!
Haven't heard of this until now...but all I can say is "nice shooting!".
December 30, 2008
Hey Zander, I can remember that footage. What a set up. The dad was at a phone booth, He turned his head, back to the phone, bent down and picked up the gun from what I think was a bucket and opened fire.
I think his son was murdered by that creep, but I have to check it out.
Wonder if the perp was CF????
According to these trolls we are all like that.

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
Anonymous User
December 30, 2008
This world is fucked up beyond all hope. This is why we need to reopen the insane asylums in America. I remember thinking when I saw the footage of the guy getting shot in the airport that the sicko pervert had it coming.
December 30, 2008
wouldnt it be easier to send the sane out of america, and leave the nutters still there

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
Anonymous User
December 30, 2008
mercurior
wouldnt it be easier to send the sane out of america, and leave the nutters still there

For real! I hadn't thought of it that way. Hey Merc, aren't you in Great Britain? I have always wanted to come see your country, and I wouldn't mind living there!
December 30, 2008
ZanderTheWonderPup

For real! I hadn't thought of it that way. Hey Merc, aren't you in Great Britain? I have always wanted to come see your country, and I wouldn't mind living there!

I wouldn't be so sure about that. Visit Britain, yes very much so. But live there?
So far we can still defend ourselves from bodily harm with physical retaliation (varies from place to place) here.
Britain is not far from banning locks on doors and windows because thieves might get hurt breaking in.
You cannot touch the golden sproggs: this led to a teacher almost being killed by an evil little shit because the other teachers were afraid to touch the 'golden sprogg'.
With this total cowing of the British people by morons with God knows what agenda, when the resident diaperheads really start an internal war with the brits... they will NOT fight back imo.
Of course they might, but by the time they finally decide to do such a thing it may very well be too late.
So, brits, better get used to burkas and beards.

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.

Anonymous User
December 30, 2008
ZanderTheWonderPup
Seems that vigilante mom Ellie Nesler died from breast cancer. She's the one who shot her son's molester in the head five times in a courtroom back in 1993. The video I just watched has her daughter talking aboout her mom. Also, it turns out that her son got arrested for killiing a man too. I don't know if it was the son who got molested who was the killer, or what. Anyone else hear of this?

Here's some more nuggets to much on:

Seems Miss Ellie got in trouble for possessing and selling methamphetamines. Sonny Boy William Nesler stomped a man to death an hour after he was released from a 30 day sentence for previously assaulting the same guy. He thought the guy was letting others go through the family's personal effects. Mr. Nesler is now doing 25-life for that little escapade.

What a nice family.eye rolling smiley

My sympathies have waned.
December 30, 2008
I don't blame the woman for killing the perv as he was no doubt GUILTY as sin and she had entrusted her son (as had others) to him because he was a "Good Christian". However, by many accounts she was already on meth and then later convicted of trafficking. The son has had several scrapes with the law including this last one. If this was in 1963, then I might buy a moomie's complete ignorance of Chester the Molester types. However, this was in 1993 after many well publicized cases and after the missing and exploited children group was formed. There were also numerous shows, documentaries, and new stories as well about looking for signs and symptoms of sexual abuse, "red flags" and the like. Didnt she find that this man's excessive interest in her son was a bit suspect? Why did it take her so long to notice the change in his behavior? , etc...... Maybe if she hadn't been strung out on meth half the time, it would NOT have happened or it could have been stopped sooner and the other boys spared the trauma.

At any rate it wasn't the boy's fault that he was molested and that his mother chose to kill the man or sell meth, but his behavior after he became an adult IS his fault. MANY sexually abused kids and kids who have a parent in prison don't go on to stomp people to death for ridiculous reasons. I can't help but wonder if some of these cases are'nt the downright result of shitty parenting and/or bad genes. Like the boy who was abducted at age 5 or so and raised by a perv until he escaped at age 15,(PLENTY of parental fault to be found here) where they made the movie about it called, "I know my first name is Stephen", about Stephen Staynor. He went on to getting into trouble as well and was killed at age 24-25 due to speeding and drunk driving. THEN, his brother Cary, later ended up on death row for being convicted as the Yosemite serial killer. The odds are just not in the favor for more than one "tragedy" per famblee of these natures, I don't think. So,.I think it's a combination of bad genes and shitty parenting when there are multiple "tragedies" that befall seemingly innocent famblees. IMHO.
Anonymous User
December 30, 2008
I agree, Kim. I have known a few people who were molested by a teacher in my old high school, and they didn't go on to stomp anyone's ass to death. Mama Nessler was probably feeling a bit guilty, so she decided the pervert must pay with his life. The gardener, on the other hand, is a totally different story. Sonny boy had no right to do that. Just my 2 cents.
lauraj400
December 30, 2008
Steven was working as a pizza delivery boy and was killed by a drunk driver.He wasn't the one drinking.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login