Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Trig, Track... now Tripp

Posted by mercurior 
Trig, Track... now Tripp
December 30, 2008
Trig, Track... now Tripp joins the Palin family after Sarah's daughter gives birth to a boy
By Ed Harris
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1102959/Trig-Track--Tripp-joins-Palin-family-Sarahs-daughter-gives-birth-boy.html

The teenage daughter of former Republican vice-presidential candidate Sarah Palin has given birth to a son and named him Tripp Easton Mitchell Johnston, it emerged today.
Bristol Palin, 18, who has four siblings, including Trig, seven months and Track, 19, is understood to have given birth on Sunday.

Tripp weighed 7lb 4oz, and Colleen Jones, Bristol’s great aunt, told People Magazine: ‘The baby is fine and Bristol is doing well.’
Proud parents: Levi Johnston and Bristol Palin, above, have had a son called Tripp

Bristol made headlines when her mother announced in September, on the first day of the Republican National Convention, that her unmarried daughter was pregnant.
The campaign issued a statement saying Bristol ‘and the young man’ would get married.
Levi Johnston’s mother, Sherry Johnston, eventually disclosed that her 18-year-old son was the father.
The announcement that Bristol was pregnant prompted concerns that it could damage Mrs Palin’s credibility as a religious conservative.
But many observers noted the pregnancy served to humanise the Palins and showcase the candidate’s rejection of abortion.
Mrs Johnston said in October that Bristol and her son were considering a summer wedding.
And Levi also admitted then that he and his fiancée loved each other and wanted to get married.
Grandmother: Sarah Palin, in her Alaska office, above, revealed the pregnancy after deciding to run for vice president as John McCain's running mate

Levi, who dropped out of high school to take a job on the North Slope oil fields as an apprentice electrician, said he was a little shocked to learn that Bristol was pregnant but quickly warmed to the idea of being a father.
He said the two had planned to get married even before Bristol became pregnant.
The avid hunter hinted at the time that they were expecting a boy by saying he was already looking forward to taking the boy hunting and fishing.
The unusual choice of name though should come as no surprise as grandmother Mrs Palin has fondness for strange ones.

While campaigning with John McCain she said, if she had another child she'd consider calling it 'Zamboni' - after the machine that makes the ice smooth during ice hockey matches.

Earlier this month, Tripp's other grandmother Mrs Johnston was arrested over drug charges this month after state troopers served a search warrant at her Wasilla home.
According to authorities, she sent text messages to two police informants in which she discusses making drug transactions involving OxyContin, a strong prescription painkiller.
The office of Alaska governor Mrs Palin did not comment on the birth.

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
Re: Trig, Track... now Tripp
December 30, 2008
"Levi, who dropped out of high school to take a job on the North Slope oil fields as an apprentice electrician, said he was a little shocked to learn that Bristol was pregnant but quickly warmed to the idea of being a father. He said the two had planned to get married even before Bristol became pregnant. "

Oh! So this must mean they have since gotten married? Anybody? Huh? Oh, no? She's not maried? Wow, what a surprise.

Great. Another baybee being raised by a high-school drop out and a dim-witted slut.
DrDanCorelli
December 30, 2008
Named in honor of Linda Tripp?
December 30, 2008
or in the uk vernacular she was tripped up.. put up the duff, in the pudding club..

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
December 30, 2008
"Levi, who dropped out of high school to take a job on the North Slope oil fields as an apprentice electrician, said he was a little shocked to learn that Bristol was pregnant but quickly warmed to the idea of being a father. He said the two had planned to get married even before Bristol became pregnant. The avid hunter hinted at the time that they were expecting a boy by saying he was already looking forward to taking the boy hunting and fishing"

So, the baybee daddy had already dropped out of high school, how promising.eye rolling smiley Of course he was pining away for a golden boy, which makes me wish that she had given birth to "Tripley" rather than "Tripp". It's a good thing that meemaw has some old famblee money because these two genius' are most certainly going to need it. I predict that that there will be another "happy news" announcement shortly after the no doubt lavish wedding this summer (complete with white gown, of course) if not before. These people are simply white trash with some money left over from peepaw's hard work. If they ever gain control of any of that money (SURELY Sarah isn't that stupid) it will likely be squandered in no time flat.
December 30, 2008
"He said the two had planned to get married even before Bristol became pregnant."

I like what Tina Fey said on SNL when she was doing her imitation of Palin: Marriage is a sacred covenant between two unwilling teenagers.
December 30, 2008
In other circumstances they would have been trailer trash
heck, they still are, just in fancy surroundings.
no consequences for bad behaviour

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
December 30, 2008
First of all, the spin on this is unbelievable. Second of all, the writing is appalling.
December 30, 2008
I should not have been surprised at the twit's choice for a name for the baby. As for the guy, he ain't gonna marry Bristol now that her mother is not the VP. There is nothing to coerce him with except child support. Bristol is just another dumb single mother with a high school dropout/loser man. Ain't any different than the single moms I worked with or have known. If they do get married, I am sure the comment of the virgin-white wedding gown will come to pass. Funny how these young moos have given it up but still want to look virginal and pure for That Day...eye rolling smiley
Tahki (NLI)
December 30, 2008
Hey, ya gotta admit that "Tripp" is pretty creative for someone with the I.Q. of a rock...

Even so, stupid people shouldn't breed. I hate how everyone in my school idolizes Bristol for having the almighty baybeeloaf...c'mon, guys, anyone can do it...!
December 30, 2008
If you believe http://bristolpalinpregnant.com/ this is Bristol's second child! However, whether this is her first or second kyd, she is still nothing more than a teenaged white trash breeder.
December 30, 2008
The parents are not doing any favors to the kid for giving him an unusual name, in lieu of Michael or John or Jim or any other normal name, given a Caucasian ethnicity, that will be accepted in any future circle, and not viewed as an ignorant/trashy name.

So Levi's skedaddled, and the marriage didn't come to pass. Bet he thinks he got out by the skin of his teeth. The whole thing is tragic. Bristol, at 18, is saddled with the work of caring for a kid and the father is nowhere in sight, much less buying them both a small, modest starter house, helping with the infant care, or helping support her--and vice versa. It's sad.
December 30, 2008
deegee
If you believe http://bristolpalinpregnant.com/ this is Bristol's second child! However, whether this is her first or second kyd, she is still nothing more than a teenaged white trash breeder.

Well, whether it's her first or second, one thing is for certain; It won't be her last.
December 30, 2008
Tahki (NLI)
I hate how everyone in my school idolizes Bristol for having the almighty baybeeloaf...

They do?! Wow. We are so doomed.
CFTeen
December 30, 2008
Will the next one be named Fall? grinning smiley
December 30, 2008
Or if she doesn't like Fall, and has twins next time, (and we all know her baby making days have just begun,)she could name them Stumble and Crash.
December 30, 2008
Particularly unfortunate name considering the mommie in law's just been busted for drugs.

Someone over on Mudflats (Alaska political chat blog) had the same idea...:

"So, today when the long-awaited news finally came, and I heard the announcement come over the radio, and I heard CC on KUDO announce that Bristol and Levi’s new baby was named….”Tripp,” my first thought was that she had been pranked, and pranked bad. I like CC a lot, and I think she does a fine job, and it pained me that here she was on the air, having her very own “Sarkozy phone call” moment. This was going to be really embarrassing. Because, really. Tripp was one of those names that people were making up in their “What will Bristol Name the Baby?” games."

Some of those guesses were: Talkeetna (a town up the road from Wasilla) or Meth-ew (as suggested by a comedian on Countdown with Keith Olbermann), and there were other silly ones like “Rifle Fanbelt” and “Tackle Musher” and all sorts of things. But several people did stick with the “T” theme, and I’ll swear that someone somewhere suggested “Trip” as a pun referencing the drug bust of the baby’s paternal grandmother last week."

from http://www.themudflats.net/2008/12/30/tripp-easton-mitchell-johnston-thoughts-and-a-message/
December 31, 2008
Why won't this insane toothless redneck family go away?

I did predict that if McCain didn't win, Bristol wouldn't get married. Since I was right on that one, here are the rest of my predictions for this horrible family:
Sara will divorce Todd, there's no way she's sticking around Alaska now that she's had a taste of fame, and expensive clothes.

Track will have a dishonorable discharge, and return to Wasilla to continue selling drugs to the local high school kids. (I get older, they just stay the same)

Bristol will get married a couple times, and have a child with each failed husband, ending up a single mother of at least 4 by the age of 30.

Willow will follow her sister's foot steps, at the age of 40 she will start an evangelical church with Bristol's Tripp as the amazing child preacher.

Piper will flee Alaska at the first opportunity, go to one college and complete her bachelors degree in 4 years. She will come out as a lesbian, and start a very popular rock band. Eventually she will settle down with her partner and become a painter.

Todd will be stuck with Trig, and use him in advertising for his snow machine business. Trig will eventually die when Todd mistakenly leaves him in the car overnight in -50 degree weather.

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me
December 31, 2008
They could call him "Trippy" or "LSD-Tripp".

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
"I have learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is easy and fun as hell"

:eatu
Anonymous User
December 31, 2008
KidFreeLuvnLife
Great. Another baybee being raised by a high-school drop out and a dim-witted slut.
And her kid just had a baby too! doh face grinning smiley
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login