Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Baby Bum Casting Kit: Keepsake of a Lifetime

Posted by kidlesskim 
December 31, 2008
Capture your baby’s posterior for all posterity. That’s right. The Baby Bum Casting Kit by Sanoma Innovations allows you to create a three-dimensional plaster cast of your baby’s butt.

"Why would you want to do this?

To embarrass your future teenager.
To place it alongside your growing child’s derrière every year to reflect on how much he has grown.
To start off your child’s trophy collection, with his heinie one day sitting alongside his Heisman.
Making a rear replica is easy! You merely overlap wet medical-grade plaster strips on bare buttocks, finishing in about 3 to 5 minutes. Then you allow the strips to dry for another 3 to 5 minutes.

During this period you pray that your infant, amid the excitement of having cold pastiness applied to his butt, doesn’t reflexively empty his bowels into the confined space you just created over his exit hole.

Have you changed a breastfed baby’s diaper on Volcano Day? It’s like the spigot on a restaurant’s self-serve softie ice cream dispenser spontaneously popping off as a bubbling green milkshake pours out over your dessert dish, onto the floor and over your shoes as you throw napkin dispensers at the machine trying to slow the river of sludge while screaming, "My God, sweet Jesus, make it stop!"

What’s the saying? There are no atheists at changing tables.

Anyhow, after the plaster has hardened you lift it off, and shazam, you have a cheeky keepsake.

You’re probably thinking, "Oh, don’t sensationalize things." A butt cast is no different than a hand or foot keepsake, right?

No. Sorry. That’s where you’re wrong. It’s better. If
you consort with parents who love to model and display baby extremities
in their homes, you instantly upstage them with your tasteful tookus
. "Hands and feet are so pedestrian," you say as they
gaze upon your artful ass. That’s pronounced "ahhh-sss" by the way,
because it’s art.

And I do mean art, because retailers suggest decorating those fleshy
dimples with paint, dried flowers or even a poem inscribed over both
cheeks.
Throw it in a shadow box. Fancy fanny!

Be sure not to miss the company’s gluteal gallery, albeit a plain au gratin treatment.

Okay, okay, I’m done. No more wordplay until a Father-Son Casting Kit hits the market."

two faces puking Absolutely revolting and it is for real. The company name is, Tummies 2 Bummies eye rolling smiley
Re: Baby Bum Casting Kit: Keepsake of a Lifetime
December 31, 2008
That is the most disgusting, horrifying thing I've ever heard. Parents truly ARE closet pedophiles.

The daddies probably carve a hole in the ass to have sex with it later................ or have casts done of the crotch area.

The mommies probably have frontal casts done of their sons. For "future keepsake" puposes only, of course.

The repgunant belly casts are just as disgusting.
December 31, 2008
Just think if it were a moo bum casting kit, it would take a minimum of 50 pounds of that pasty stuff.

T wo
H ousehold
I ncome
N o
K ids
E arly
R etirement
December 31, 2008
I'm sure it's a perfectly classy thing to do, just like Kendra of "The Girls Next Door" getting a white chocolate mold of her ass complete with chocolate starfish, or Holly getting a chocolate mold of her vag, for Hef's birthday.
Nice.

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me
December 31, 2008
KidFreeLuvnLife
That is the most disgusting, horrifying thing I've ever heard. Parents truly ARE closet pedophiles.

The daddies probably carve a hole in the ass to have sex with it later................ or have casts done of the crotch area.

The mommies probably have frontal casts done of their sons. For "future keepsake" puposes only, of course.

I hate to say that I agree with this.
December 31, 2008
KidFreeLuvnLife

Breeders are certainly into sick shit. Why would I want a cast of a baby's ass?! I won't even get into the thought of the frontal casts. Just the thought of all of this BS makes me want totwo faces puking. I'm beginning to think that you are right about breeders being closet pedophiles--being hung up about circumcision, talking about elimination communication, and all the other sick crap they are into, including tit-feeding until the kyd feels like quitting. Yeah we have a really sick bunch of people here.
December 31, 2008
Merlyn! you forgot the tampon burials!
December 31, 2008
two faces puking "Okay, okay, I’m done. No more wordplay until a Father-Son Casting Kit hits the market."

Up until I saw this on a legitimate baybee board and not somewhere as a joke, it had never crossed my mind that they would even think about or actually make any such "father-son" casts. Obviously it is something that they have already not only thought about, but they likely have already done it using the "belly" mold pastes. Naturally, if they think it's ok to make a mold for a father-son penis display then the mother-daughter cooter ones won't be far behind. They will get away with this because it is trendy and involves "their own" baybees and precious baybee memorabilia, just like they do breastfeeding 3 y/o's in public across the globe under the pretense of being "best for the baybee". BOTH examples are a form of child sexual abuse and/or exploitation, IMHO. I can't imagine that a PNB would be anything but appalled by this too as it's so blatantly disgusting and it SHOULD be illegal, rather than mainstreamed into social acceptance.
December 31, 2008
I used to think the term "Plaster Caster" was fun and sexy, because of the Plaster Casters' activities with rock stars...in this situation, it's just gross.

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me
December 31, 2008
KidFreeLuvnLife
The daddies probably carve a hole in the ass to have sex with it later................

ROFLMAO!! Ewwww!!!

- The human gene pool could use a little chlorine
Anonymous User
December 31, 2008
Let's not forget the bronze little bratley's first crap to add to the display.
January 01, 2009
I don't think the baby bum part of the business is so popular. The 3 photos in the gallery (yes, I actually spent time checking....) all have the same backdrop, 2 seem to be the same bum, and 2 have very similar framing...I got the impression that all 3 were created by the business owner, not clients. In contrast the moo belly ones seem much more varied and seem to be from actual users.
January 01, 2009
My bad, forgetting the forgetting the tampon burials. Maybe some Kr8tive moo will consider bronzing rather than burial.
January 02, 2009
if you think thats bad,

Your unborn baby cast in bronze ... it's the new foetal attraction

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1104083/Your-unborn-baby-cast-bronze---new-foetal-attraction.html

DO NOT READ IF YOU ARE IN ANYWAY GROSSED OUT

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
January 02, 2009
OMFG! It figures that a moo would have dreamt something that sick up! Wasn't particularly grossed out (I've worked in health care too long I guess). This is just another opportunity to attention-whore.
January 02, 2009
mercurior
if you think thats bad,

Your unborn baby cast in bronze ... it's the new foetal attraction

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1104083/Your-unborn-baby-cast-bronze---new-foetal-attraction.html

DO NOT READ IF YOU ARE IN ANYWAY GROSSED OUT

That is absolutely ridiculous and a COMPLETE waste of time and money. What's next I wonder? Will they start bronzing plaster molds of stillborns, miscarriages, or even healthy newborns? This sounds like something that belongs in the Wax Museum of Horrors type shows or something. Why don't these people just get a taxidermist to make head rests or something out of the dead ones, and then maybe a quilter can create some matching throw pillows of the living siblings when they were baybees? This is just sick. IMHO. WTF are they going to do with the mold, display it on the coffee table? One of my mom's breeder friends has the umbilical cords of her two now grown kyds (I don't know what process she used for the preservation, but it looks like tanned leather, or something) displayed on a famblee room entertainment center. In addition, I found out this past Thanksgiving that she ALSO has done the same thing with her 3 grandbrat's umbilical cords. eye rolling smiley

You can't even tell what they are upon first glance, which is what makes it especially offensive. People are standing there up close to it all and really looking to figure out wtf those things are that are displayed alongside the bronze baybee feet, and then BLAM the awareness and horror sets in. I will NEVER forget my initial feelings of disgust when I figured out what they were and that was over 25 years ago.two faces puking
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login