Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

#1268 - Comparing abortion to the Holocaust

Posted by Fattie 
I HATE it when anyone compares ANYTHING to the Holocaust PERIOD!
But these fetus-humpers comparing the removal of fetuses (which by the way have been shown not to be able to register pain in their "brains" until the 3rd trimester) to the torture and killings of men, women, and children; whom could feel pain.
Fetuses are not aborted because people hate babies. However, the victims of the Holocaust (Jews, Poles, Gypsies, and anyone else "unfit" under Hitler's regime) were tortured and killed due to the hatred spread by Hitler's regime.
Re: #1268 - Comparing abortion to the Holocaust
April 24, 2006
i lost some family in the holocaust(most (all but 1) of one branch of my family was sent to dachau and auschwitz some of the worst camps), sometimes certain things have a correlation to the rise of nazism, and this led to the holocaust,

but to claim, having an abortion is linked to it somehow is seriously wrong, the nazi party basically did enforced breeding, breeding for the state, making a strong state.. sorry but i can see similar things happening over in america and the UK, and most western governments. the child is all. breed and you will be looked as a leader.

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
KidFreeLuvnLife
April 24, 2006
Yea, really, the Holocaust was some crazy shit. Very sad. And comparing abortion to it is just plain silly. It's like comparing infertility - the "horrible disease" that it is, to CANCER. RIGHT.

What's even sillier, is that there are people out there who jump right onto this band wagon and ride it. all the while screaming and bleating the horrors of abortion, and how it's not right, we'll all burn in hell, etc.

Whatever......
Merc, my wife and I visited Auschwitz & Birkenau about a month ago. Utterly unimaginable, the scope of it all. Birkenau especially. Awful, sobering stuff. There are cities in Vermont that are smaller than Birkenau. Wife has been to Dachau as well. We've also visited Terezin (both the town and the prison) in the Czech Republic.

Comparing that stuff to abortion is just ridiculous.
April 24, 2006
i could never go, i would break down and cry for weeks, i have my aunt the last survivor of that family, speaking about it, it was my history project. and what she said was upsetting, i dont think i could go there.

there are links to the rise of nazism, in a lot of things today, but to compare the death camps well. they should go there and see it for themselves.

*********************************************************************************************************************************

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
What can I say Mercurior? To lose loved ones to murder must be the most painful thing. I can't remember what anti-abortion group said this, but I've heard it before from different prolife groups. I think most of them are anti-semitics anyways....The Jews killed Christ.... blah,blah. I'm so sick of the attitudes in this country!My Aunt and Uncle have these life like dolls,about a foot high, of oh like villagers in the "old" country. They are amazing. I asked my Aunt Marie about them and they were made by a lady who for years would not make them because when she was in an concentration camp, the SS had forced her to produce them.
So yes, anyways,it angers me like hell when I read garbage like that,and it(must be)much worse if WWII personally touched you.
April 24, 2006
the only item that came out of that situation with my aunt was a life like size doll of a 5 year old.. the germans/nazi's thought it was a real kid, being smuggled out, so they shot the fingers off the doll. to make sure it wasnt a real kid.

that sickened me, no real kid would have deserved that.. however cf i am. this was dozens of them, whats worse is the wife, actually turned in her husband to the nazis. so she could get stuff. (the dad took one daughter out, and went back for the others) but they all ended up there.. this was the entire family apart from her.. all her brothers and sisters, and aunts and uncles. every single one. this is why i hate self absorbed what can i get women with a passion, i hate all discrimination in whatever form. and maybe it primed my cf dom.. subconciously.

but to compare abortion to the holocaust.. words nearly fail me.

My god!! Your aunt went something nobody could ever understand, unless they where there. I hate discrimination too, yet I absolutly loath catoholics. I guess its because almost all of them (seems like it) breed like crazy. My co-workers dad had 7 kids!! And he has three. Don't even bitch to me about daycare costs buddy. Sorry, always fly off subject. Rememeber in the movie Schneiliers List when the Jews were being marched on to the camps, there was this kid yelling "Goodbye Jews" over and over. And then another one did that finger across the neck motion to them when they were on the train. Save the CHIYLDREEENNN!!!
"Be the change you wish to see"
-Gandi
Will try to not dislike Catholics.
Why abortion is not like the holocaust.

An abortion is the removal of a clump of unwanted, rapidly growing, clump of cells. These cells have contributed nothing to society, have no thoughts or feelings of their own, and would not survive outside the body. Abortion has been happening since the beginning of time, oftentimes the body rejects the growing clump of cells naturally with no outside intervention.

The Holocaust was an event started by a government to eliminate certian segments of the population, and to help control the populace as a whole. It involved the torture and murder of hundreds of thousands of sentient human beings with the capacity to feel pain, sorrow, fear and torment. It involved the elimination of people who had already made useful contributions to build a society.

Pretty much the only thing these two things have in common is that people are involved.
April 24, 2006
the pope at the time of the pogroms, was friendly towards the nazi deals, which was breed for your country. (sharon technically according to the papers i am a catholic wink but you dont hate me do you wink

i am lapsed so.. i am more a neo pagan with buddhistic tendencies wink thats what i would call myself..

my dad, was a protestant but changed religion to marry my mum, so i have picked up his religious feelings. (not many)

i am fascinated by the holocaust, its like how could this happen, so i am a student of it, however horrific it is. the nazi party was very pro child, very pro breeder. they would and i think they did ban abortions.

Ah! No of course I don't hate you! I do hate breeders and the Catholic religion encourges it to no end. The funny thing is I feel bad for the good priests. All the pedophiles have given them a bad rep. I was raised a Buddist(Tina Turner movie"Whats Love Got to Do with It" same sect), and have zero experience with church etc. At a fellow Buddhists house one day, the dad and I were talking about the Bible and his 11 year old daughter said"Whats the Bible?" Laughed my ass off!!!

Ps you were kidding, gosh I am slow on the uptake sometimes. Gotta run.
Ta.Excuse crappy spelling
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.