Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Post Your Fur-Children!

Posted by Anonymous User 
Re: Post Your Fur-Children!
January 02, 2009
Apologies, messed up and apparently can't delete; sorry; pls see below.
January 02, 2009
Grave, serious brown guy is the ever-tentative chow-pit mix Willie, with adorable trademark one ear up (affectionately nicknamed "fuzzybutt" or "Mongolian puffball" in deference to his heritage); black lab is female cupcake, love-sponge, smoochy, burpy, lab-hound mix Molly (who would like nothing better than to plant her head on your lap and keep it there for the next half hour):

Anonymous User
January 02, 2009
smiling smiley Bunnies FTW!
January 02, 2009
Bunnies FTW!

No kidding...the B&W bunny is just like one I saw at Petco the other day (who offered rescued bunnies ready for adoption) and I thought it was SO pretty. Very striking.
January 02, 2009
This is Zeus, my Catahoula Leopard Dog. I call him "son" like Ward Cleaver used to do with the Beaver.

Zeus is just like his mom in that he's no fan of kids. I have to be careful.

January 02, 2009
Wow, what a beauty. I love piebald/mottled coats...the one grey ear is very pretty.
January 02, 2009
clematis
Wow, what a beauty. I love piebald/mottled coats...the one grey ear is very pretty.

Thank you! Every day my husband and I tell him what a handsome Casanova he is. I gave him the middle name "Paul" because of his Newman-esque blue eyes (these pics don't do them justice - they're very hard to photograph). He's smart as a whip, too.
January 02, 2009
Awww! So much adorability to squee about! smiling smiley

Feh
Observe the AMAZING TWO HEADED CAT!!!

Wow, your lovely kittehs look a lot like mine, Feh! These are my two evil bundles of cuteness, Mina and Lucy (you can tell they're up to no good, as usual):

January 06, 2009
What an astounding, and wonderful, collection of animal friends we have!!

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me
January 06, 2009

January 06, 2009
Awww, I love all the darling fluffies! Here are my Stan and Henry

Lil' Toby man...

And my lovie boys Punkin' and Pickles...

Anonymous User
January 06, 2009
Cute overload! These are some adorable fur kids.
January 07, 2009
Medusa
Awww! So much adorability to squee about! smiling smiley

Wow, your lovely kittehs look a lot like mine, Feh! These are my two evil bundles of cuteness, Mina and Lucy (you can tell they're up to no good, as usual):

My brown tabby is a tape licker too!
Strange.

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me
January 08, 2009
Here are my 'exotic' darlings...

Rosie, the 5 year old Chilean Rose Tarantula...She really is a sweet for a big, hairy spider...

And the newest addition to the saltwater family, Dip...Woo! He's a quick little Dottyback!

Oh...and here's Blue, looking kinda yellow...Dip, Coop and Camero to the right, half of Happy to the left. Yea, I know they're fish...but they have personality! Hehehe...
January 08, 2009
Feh
My brown tabby is a tape licker too! Strange.

Mina and her baby sister also love to lick plastic bags. I don't know what the deal is with that!

Awww! Cute bunnehs! And colorful birdies and fishies! I'd love to have an aquarium, but I can only imagine what my fluffy little monsters would do. doh face
Anonymous User
January 09, 2009
Portia's Humane Society picture I adopted her when she was 3 years old. Who could resist those eyes?

Portia Burrito

A true furbaby

Lasers activated

My "stepdaughter" Sam who isn't a fur-child at all. More of a scale-child, really.
January 11, 2009
OMG, Portia is so adorable! I love calicos. Who could resist that precious little kitty, indeed! smiling smiley
January 11, 2009
Ohh...I adore calicos. What a sweetie. Those big soulful eyes...

Seacreature's fish Dip is quite a beauty. I've never seen a fish colored like that. Pretty! Nice tarantula too. I found a hobo spider in my house some years ago that gave me the quivers (he'd fallen into a measuring cup and couldn't get out; I put him outside, holding the measuring cup with tongs) but I like tarantulas.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login