Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

I feel so stupid...

Posted by india_darshan 
I feel so stupid...
April 24, 2006
Long story short is that a friend, a woman with a child, will be going through a divorce from a man who only wanted US citizenship. I knew the lady before she remarried and thought she had excellent character. Well, I find out yesterday that she is as bad as her sister who only wanted to live off of men and still thinks she is eye candy for "sugar daddies" despite being an overweight single moo. My sadness was when who I now consider my ex-friend wanted me to find this mutual friend, a man who was truly in love with her and never wanted to marry this other guy. The desire for a reunion was not for love but she knows this man makes very good money in a new field and wants him to give her money for a new house. I feel so sad realising that I was such a bad judge of character by thinking this former friend was a good person.
Re: I feel so stupid...
April 24, 2006
you arent stupid, there are so many manipulative women out there, who have been taught that men are just wallets, they fall for this idea because its so seductive, money, no responsibilities, and if the man doesnt want to carry on she can screw him in the courts..

men are considered by women like your ex friend to be disposable cash machines.

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
Sherz
April 24, 2006
Don't feel stupid, India, Mercurior is correct, there are a lot of manipulative women out there. It takes those of us who aren't manipulative a bit of time to recognize them, because manipulation ISN"T a part of our agenda. Women in the midst of manipulation screw themselves out of true happiness in the pursuit of wealth. This woman can have none of the pride that women who earn their own money, and make their own way share. Sounds like she's a whore without the street corner.
KidFreeLuvnLife
April 24, 2006
Yep and it's these manipulative bitches that give us good quality, REAL women a bad name.
April 24, 2006
Thank-you for all of your responses. Another friend of mine told me how divorce or traumatic separation can bring out the worst in people. I know these things happen but wonder whatever happened to character. My former husband was the one with all of the money yet I left with practically nothing and refused to fight to have the post-nup overturned or to try to get a piece of the property that was purchased during marriage. I could have emptied the bank account but I didn't. I only took what I needed to move. My ex and his family emptied out the accounts since they thought I would "steal" it. I had expected better behavior from this woman who I considered a friend.
mercurior 1
April 24, 2006
exactly kfll. they created the problem, which people like you get blamed for. this is why i hate feminism the new wave anyway, the bad ones always cause it to be hated
April 24, 2006
Feminism was to be about equality for people of both genders...not for trying to screw a man in court because he had sex with another woman or to try to get money out of other men to take care of a woman or her kids with other guys. I don't think a man should lose his house or pay tons of money in support just because he had sex outside of his marriage! Divorce settlements should be fair to both sides but a woman should not be able to financially rape a man to "avenge" an infidelity or that he no longer loves her.
April 24, 2006
the new wave of feminism is making the lives of the cf harder to live. not only is it somehow "hip" to have a kid or many, but in a lot they treat the men like slime, i am an equallist. that included breeders and cf, so long as both are treated the same.

*********************************************************************************************************************************

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
Anonymous User
April 24, 2006
Hear hear!!! I hate man bashing. Men are NOT there for women to suck the financial life out of. I hate that attitude!!! I was re-reading the old Little House on the Prairie books, I don't know if you have them in UK, but in the one called Little Town on the Prairie, there is a scene where Laura and her friends(in school) are showing off their engagement rings. Anyways one of them says don't you want to be a teacher? (and work outside the home.) "No, why do you think I got this ring?" I was like so glad I didn't live back then!!!The man was expected to work, and the woman was expected to obey and produce offspring. This whole SAHM biz is blowing my mine. My cousins doing it. She's a PNB, but what a waste of her degree!!!
April 24, 2006
yes, we have sharon, not my sort of literature but..i do know about it..

i saw the tv show a few times.. and not all women are money grabbing little whores who sell their body for 18 years.

but thats the feeling, these people put everyone else down to their level if x amount of woman are money grabbing whores, then so must most of the others.. which is equally as wrong as thinking all men are wallets..

Ranter
April 24, 2006
The money grabing, man trapping, whores always ruin for the rest of us. Those are the same b!tches who will literaly throw a whopping fit if they do not get their way. So much for the man having any say whatsoever. I feel a relationship should be 50/50.
April 25, 2006
Ranter, I also feel a relationship should be 50/50. One of the overnight shift leads at the call center I work does not want to work this particular account anymore because Mondays are busy even though the rest of the week is easy for the overnighters. This woman says that she will just quit if she cannot get transferred to another account. Her exact words about her boyfriend, "I have a man at home that works so I can quit my job."

Women often think it is their right to just up & quit a job just because their male mate is working. If a man said he was tired of his job and was going to quit because he had a woman at home who works, he would be labeled a "gigolo", a bum, lazy, a user, and about any other derogatory term. No one ever thinks that a man should get a break from working!

At other places I have worked, I have heard women say how they needed that break and would quit since the man made enough to support them. I really wonder how many of these guys are truly less than thrilled when the wifey or live-in comes home stating that she is going to stay home and take a break from working for awhile. What horrible stress to put on the man who is now responsible for E V E R Y T H I N G!!!

I just heard from a friend who knows a woman who says she no longer wants sex but tough on her husband for that matter. Yet, this woman is a SAHM who lives very well off of her spouse's business income. How stupid can these women be? A man may act like the loving mate but he will look elsewhere for affection if he is not getting it at home especially if he is successful.

Women cannot have it all their way. I have often felt I had to prove that I am not like these women I have mentioned...
April 25, 2006
india_darshan Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I have often felt I had to prove that I am not like these women
> I have mentioned...

Me too. But most men are so used to dealing with those parasites that they don't recognize a good woman when she's standing right in front of them.

And, of course, if you're a strong and independent woman, you're likely to get the "stuck-up frigid lesbian bitch" label anyway.

KidFreeLuvnLife
April 25, 2006
india_darshan, you are so right on what you've said. Women think they have total control of their man and the situation. Little do they know that hubby-pooh is out schtooping some trophy girlfriend behind their backs. I've seen it way too many times.

The man wants out but doesn't have the balls to do it OR he thinks the next woman will be the same way and may as well stay where he's at and just sneak around.
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.