Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Meetup group

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
Meetup group
January 01, 2009
This morning, my Meetup email arrived.

There's a new group: "Children Raising Children".

Hopefully this is just a front for Child & Family Services to take those kids away to someone who might actually turn the kids into something useful someday instead of just taking taxpayers' dollars away.
Re: Meetup group
January 01, 2009
The problem with a group like this is that teen moos don't think of themselves as children, so they would be unlikely to join something like this voluntarily. They believe that the experience of popping out baybees makes them an automatic adult, regardless if they are being supported by the welfare system. Unless it's something required by CPS in order for them to continue getting welfare checks, I doubt that they will have anyone in attendance. If the parking lot is full as you pass by, then you will know it's mandatory for them to attend in order to continue getting monthly checks. If not, it was some do gooder's idea who doesn't have a clue as to what teen moodom is all about. They are essentially "playing house" on the tax payer's dime.
Anonymous User
January 01, 2009
The problem is that our fine governments (both federal and provincial) hand out free money to these moos as though they were adults.

This city has so dang many teen moos that just by the law of big numbers they're liable to get something resembling a decent turnout.

And they're holding it in one of our biggest malls. There'll be no telling what the attendance is like from outside. It's being held in an indoor playground. Between that and the Megalomart in that mall, why go there?
January 01, 2009
It would be nice if the government would stop handing out money to these teen slutmoos the way that they do. I am by no means a fundamentalist but I would love to see some shaming come back into vogue. Back when I was in my teens, just the shame of having to leave school and how everyone would view you after you got in pig whilst not married was enough, at least in the area in which I lived, to keep girls from being sluts and getting repugnant. Now they don't have to leave school and they are glorified all over the place. Even if babydaddy doesn't marry them, they know they can get welfare and WIC and goddess only knows what other free crap. Now, after Bristol shitting out her loaf and Jamie Lynn and her little bastard, these teenmoos are going to use them as inspiration and justification. hitting over the head with a hammerhot smiley
January 02, 2009
I read somewhere recently that the way to discourage teen pregnancy is not to list the ways in which the baby will be disadvantaged or such...those reasons are too abstract for a teen mom. The way to keep teens from getting pregnant, said this article, (googling failed, sorry) was to tell them that they would be perceived as STUPID.

STUPID for forsaking their potential, stupid for botching birth control when it's universally available in myriad forms, stupid for sacrificing a career in favor of the most tedious and boring labor imaginable.

The article posited that teens won't respond to any practical advice because they have such head-in-the-clouds notions about the romance of makin' babies, but if you show them that their choice to sprog will make them look STUPID in the eyes of their peers, THAT will deter them. Seemed pretty realistic to me.
January 02, 2009
I think that the best deterrent to teen moos and to single moodom in general, especially for the frequent flyer-repeat offenders, is to REMOVE the incentive (s). While I realize that there are various incentives, I think that we could begin with WELFARE CASH. Monthly "cash for kyds" should be abolished immediately. Since we live in a breederific and "for the chhyyllrun" type of society, we can't just let the little bastards starve. So, I think that we should only offer them food, medical, and clothing and NO CASH. That idea someone had about a special store for welfare whores with NO JUNK food would be a good idea. The next biggie would be media coverage of teen moos and moocows in general. We need to make it so difficult on the advertisers that they will no longer sponsor any commercial, show, movie, or print ads in magazines that glorify teen preggos or "single moms, period. Perhaps if their role models were not splashed across the media in a favorable light every day, it would remove their unrealistic desire to "be like Britney", or whoever the whore of the day may be. The last most obvious incentive to me would be to remove the attention and special treatment that preggos in general get via office baybee showers, mooternity time off with benefits/pay/no repercussions from school/work, freebies at department stores, stork parking, etc......It should be considered discrimination to allow any of those things just mentioned and they should cease IMMEDIATELY.

Also, it should be a law that only MARRIED preggos' kyds can be considered for news stories about "First Born Baybees of the New Year" , or "Beautiful Baybee" contests in the newpapers, or any place where new births are glorified and covered in the media, or better yet, do away with this "first baybee" of anything, all together. I am sick and tired of reading about the first snowflake of the year having been born, only to read further on down and find out that it's a bastard. This shit would have NEVER happened 25 years ago as even as recently as then, people were still ashamed that they were fucking at age 14 and/or that they were too stupid to use birth control, so they kept it quiet. It should ALSO be against the law for them to have lavish weddings AFTER they have already popped one out. It should be a courthouse shindig and nothing more. I am sick of them acting as if they are entitled to a big wedding, the white dress, and 8 or 10 HUGE bridal showers, when they already have a kyd. It's crass, tasteless, tacky, and shows a complete lack of class, I have attended weddings where their (and the groom's) illegitimate kyds (with different baybee daddys/mamas) were flower girls, bridesmaids, groomsmen, etc.......on moomies FIRST "big day". I am just not buyin' this, at all.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login