Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Read This and Barf!

Posted by MerlynHerne 
Read This and Barf!
January 01, 2009
WTF? This slut is going to have a flat screen TV and a futon in the nursery so Moo and Duh can stay close? WTF is WRONG with this picture?!

http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcontent/dws/dn/latestnews/stories/010109dnmetparkland.2a7788c6.html
Anonymous User
Re: Read This and Barf!
January 01, 2009
I'll go you one better (from the same article):

And the first baby at Dallas' Parkland Memorial Hospital arrived at 12:16 a.m. Justin Daniel Ramirez was born to Dallas eighth-grader Fernanda Rios, 15, who couldn't stop smiling as she cradled her new son in her arms Thursday morning.

"I was nervous at first about what my mom would say, but I told her I would try my best and she said OK," Fernanda said.

Fernanda will take six weeks off from school and will be home-schooled while she gets to know Justin. She said her mother and cousin will help raise him, along with the boy's father, 20, who also lives with her mother.

When The News posted an early version of the story about the New Year's Day births, scores of readers reacted with dismay over Fernanda's pregnancy. Some called to say they had reported the incident to police and other agencies.
Son of a flea ridden mongrel bitch! I hate that shit! WHY does this teenmoo get a write up in the newspaper while the thousands of other 15 year olds who can either keep their legs closed or can master the fine art of using birth control, are completely ignored? DAMMIT, that always burns me up. And a 20 year old? A five year age difference between adults is nothing, but she is a CHILD. Where the HELL was her mother?
January 01, 2009
A ladybug theme is cute. You could do that with three cans of paint and a free weekend, and it would be charming and nice. I'd throw in some sunflowers, common Michigan fungus, a few green hornworms, a sphinx moth or two, pillbugs, centipedes, a leaping Huron River carp, and purple and pink clematis of course, but that's neither here nor there. A flat-screen TV, though? Hah? Whuh? Why would anyone think this is appropriate/necessary for an infant's room?
January 01, 2009
Yeah the one about the idiots with the TV and futon so moo and duh can stay close (and isn't that cyoot--a ladybug theme?) pissed me off, and the one with the 15 year old wither her bastard got me madder yet. All I had to do was read "Ramirez" and it speaks for itself. Moo was probably out drugging when BF was home having it on with the teenmoo. If it was my kid, I'd have beat the shit out of her and called the cops on 20-year old Daddy-O. It's stat rape, sure, but yanno, these little bitches aren't innocent, either. And 15 years old and STILL in 8th grade? Gives me real hope for da fyootcher. And then some moobitch gets given diamond earrings. All this shit is ridiculous!
January 02, 2009
15 year old Mom and 20 year old Dud? It's called statutory rape, people. Why is the Dud not in jail?
Anonymous User
January 02, 2009

And the first baby at Dallas' Parkland Memorial Hospital arrived at 12:16 a.m. Justin Daniel Ramirez was born to Dallas eighth-grader Fernanda Rios, 15, who couldn't stop smiling as she cradled her new son in her arms Thursday morning.

So according to my math, this girl is two years behind at school, unless her birthday is January 1. No wonder it's breeding. He probably promised to pull out, and she was gullible enough to believe him.
Anonymous User
January 02, 2009
15 years old? She should be hanging infront of the mall! But i guess she 'll learn her lesson when 20 year old daddy sticks around for a few months then take off when he realizes his kid doesn't come with an on/off switch.
January 02, 2009
I am pro-choice, but let's face it, people, the best decision for a pregnut 15 year old is abortion*. Adoption comes in second.

*Of course, the best first decision was not to have a 20 year old man having sex with a 15 year old.

How anyone can regard this as anything less than a tragedy is beyond me.

Same with Palin's daughter. The first choice would have been for Bristol Palin to not have sex at all because she was too damned young. Choice number two is for both of them to know the consequences and protect themselves with birth control + condom to prevent pregnasty and diseases. Abortion should have been her back up, or adoption for the child.
January 02, 2009
BratfreeGirl
I'll go you one better (from the same article):

"I was nervous at first about what my mom would say, but I told her I would try my best and she said OK," Fernanda said.
Fernanda will take six weeks off from school and will be home-schooled while she gets to know Justin. She said her mother and cousin will help raise him, along with the boy's father, 20, who also lives with her mother.

What the hell is the age of consent in Texas, 12? In most states this would be felonious statutory rape, I'm pretty sure.
And why the hell does the NURSERY need a flat screen TV? From what I know it is possible to CARRY A BABY to another room in the house, though I suppose they're both living with Grandmoo, so the nursery will be the only place they have that's private - eeeeeewwwww!!! That kid is going to be messed up.

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me
January 02, 2009
I am wondering who this 20 y/o man is and why he is living with them. Then I am wondering why he isn't charged with statutory rape and why moomie is still letting him live there and thinks that this is "ok". I was a sophomore in highschool at age 15 too, so was this girl also "special needs"? I suppose it's possible that the 20 y/o was a fellow classmate as he certainly is stupid enought to still be in the 8th grade. I think it's awful that the newspaper would even report this "First birth of the New Year", as if it's something to celebrate under the circumstances. The ONLY thing that the newspaper should have been reporting regarding this birth was how the man was arrested for rape, the mee maw was arrested for child neglect, and that the baybee has been given up for adoption.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login