Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Woman, 89, who kept boy's football, sues parents

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
Woman, 89, who kept boy's football, sues parents
January 02, 2009
http://www.examiner.com/a-1772096~Woman__89__who_kept_boy_s_football__sues_parents.html

BLUE ASH, Ohio (Map, News) - An 89-year-old Cincinnati-area woman arrested for confiscating the neighbor kid's football is now suing the boy's parents. Edna Jester filed a lawsuit in Hamilton County Common Pleas Court claiming she has suffered emotional distress because footballs and other playthings belonging to her next-door neighbors keep landing in her yard.

In October, Jester refused to return a football, was taken to the Blue Ash police station and charged with petty theft. The prosecutor later dropped the case.

The lawsuit against parents Paul and Kelly Tanis seeks unspecified monetary damages.

Kelly Tanis calls the suit "very silly" but says she and her husband also worry because they have five children and can't afford a lawyer.

----------------------------------------------
Oh, now the lawsuit is silly when the breeders are being sued, but it's ok when it's an old lady. Mr. T: I pitty tha fools
Re: Woman, 89, who kept boy's football, sues parents
January 02, 2009
hmmmmmmmm..............if those breeder Tanises didn't have FIVE kyds, they would have more money AND they would not be getting sued. They would have won TWICE if they were not breeders LMAO!

Good luck to you, Edna Jester! Thank you
Boo Hoo we don't have money for a lawyer! They couldv'e avoided this by kissing that one football goodbye and buying another football. But arresting an old woman who probabaly just wants to be left alone makes much more of a statement.

Good going Tanis's! You are officially attention whoreing douchehats!Thank you
I hate people like this. You're gonna dish it, then expect to get it back.

Srsly, this whole thing is pathetic.
January 02, 2009
Cheering her on.
Sue em for it all and teach them a lesson.
Of course it is silly, the breeders are the ones getting screwed. I love it when their shit comes back around to bite them in the ass.

T wo
H ousehold
I ncome
N o
K ids
E arly
R etirement
January 02, 2009
Gimmeswords
Boo Hoo we don't have money for a lawyer! They couldv'e avoided this by kissing that one football goodbye and buying another football. But arresting an old woman who probabaly just wants to be left alone makes much more of a statement.

Good going Tanis's! You are officially attention whoreing douchehats!Thank you

Well, if they can't afford a lawyer, you can't possibly expect them to afford a new football....or discipline their children, or teach them to NOT play in the neighbor's yard, or teach them to ask nicely for their ball back and promise to not throw it in her yard again....sheesh, what do you expect? Don't you know that babies just show up mysteriously for some reason, there's no possible way to prevent them from either arriving, or from being entitled little shits once they do get here.

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me
January 02, 2009
I'm all for this! Breeders need to be put on notice that if they do something like having an elderly woman arrested, there will be repercussions. Edna Jester, you GO, girl!
Both parties are idiots. The Parents for calling the police, and the Old Bitch for clogging up the courts with such rubbish. The kids should just move their game. There's no law saying "if it lands in my yard, it's mine," nor should the parents have involved the police to the point of arrest.
January 02, 2009
Hey anything that messes up breeders and inconveniences them, I am all for it. Maybe they will learn to keep their fucktrophies in line.
January 02, 2009
I am SO happy for Edna. So, after ALL of that shit, they STILL allowed the bastards to terrorize Edna and probably didn't think she would do anything about since she had been arrested the last time. FUCK those stupid people and their five unruly brats. This old lady deserves some peace and quiet and has the right to enjoy her own property, which they have seen to it is impossible. Why can't the little bastards play in their OWN backyards? Why do they have to play in the front yard and all up and down the streets? I had this same problem with a Brady Bunch hodge podge famblee years ago with the makeshift skate board ramps on the sidewalk, their using my front yard as the 50 yard line, and the CONSTANT dings and bangs of balls against my doors and windows and the INCESSANT knocks on the door, "Can we get our ball out of your back yard?", etc.......I have kept MANY a ball.

One day when one of the bastards knocked on my door wanting his ball back, I asked him why they just didn't play in their nice, large, fenced in BACK yard? His rather innocent 7 y/o answer was, "Mom's bedroom is on the back of our house and she either is working on her computer or sleeping in the afternoons and doesn't want us bothering her". I asked, "Could you tell your mom something for me?" He said, "SURE!" I then said, "Please tell her that MY bedroom is also on the back of my house and many times when you lose the balls back there that you are waking ME up. Also tell her that my den is on the front of the house and when you guys knock balls into my windows/doors, and are playing and screaming, that I can't hear my TV or even talk on the telephone".

He then said that he was sorry, and they STFU for at least the rest of that day. He must have told his whorish mother what I had said because after that, she copped a worse attitude with me and would do dramatic shit like sorta stand in front of her younger kyds when she would see me outside in a defensive gesture (like protecting her young, arms fanned out) After a few days though, they were RIGHT BACK OUT THERE making a playground out of my fucking property and I HATED IT.
January 02, 2009
sometimes if you dont stop the rot at first, then it will get worse.

today a football tomorrow a bag of garbage, sometimes you have to take a stand

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
January 02, 2009
That's how I see it. The more the bad behaviour is ignored, the worse it will become. Best to nip this crap in the bud if possible.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login