Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Gross and no I don't want them

Posted by annie35 
Gross and no I don't want them
January 02, 2009
My MIL is trying to give me my husband's baby teeth. We don't want the nasty things. How gross.
I thought only serial killers kept trophies.

T wo
H ousehold
I ncome
N o
K ids
E arly
R etirement
Re: Gross and no I don't want them
January 02, 2009
Awww man, I'm jealous. At one time I was dating a jeweler and had my one intact removed wisdom tooth (all the rest had shattered) set in a pendant. It was so awesome and creepy! Then we broke up and I let him keep it for his portfolio because I was a dumbass.

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me
January 02, 2009
That IS gross. EWWWW! Man, what some people will keep from their kids.
January 02, 2009
She also has hair and nail clippings ( from his first time getting nails clipped as a baby).

T wo
H ousehold
I ncome
N o
K ids
E arly
R etirement
January 02, 2009
annie35
She also has hair and nail clippings ( from his first time getting nails clipped as a baby).

Now that, I agree, is creepy and gross. Did she keep a bottle of his first urine? The first shitty diaper?
Ick.

Or, you could accept them all gleefully, shove them into a fancy little cloth doll and say "Yeeesssss....he'll be mine forever now" and light a black candle and some incense in front of her.

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me
January 02, 2009
say cool, i can do voodoo now , muhahahaha

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
January 02, 2009
That reminds me of the scene in "Meet The Parents" when the mother had saved the son's foreskin from his circumcision, HOW NASTY. Just about anything other than perhaps a lock of hair from a first haircut is beyond anything that I would consider an acceptable biological keepsake from a baybee/kyd. Fingernails, urine, blood, shit, teeth, skin, foreskin, scabs, and even actual body parts are way out of line, IMHO. My grandmother had some neighbors who had a small wild animal sanctuary on their property and I LOVED to visit it as a kyd because of the big cats. Well, the little boy had stuck his hand in a baybee panther's cage when he was about 18 months old and it had bitten off a finger clean, with his little razor sharp teeth. The crazy bastards had kept it in some formaldehyde and the boy had it displayed on his dresser in an old Skippy peanut butter jar. That ALWAYS grossed me out tremendously.
January 02, 2009
Certainly not the sort of personal detail you'd put on Match.com. bouncing and laughing

"SWM: Hey, baby, wanna pull my finger! Ha ha, that's easy because it's in a Skippy peanut butter jar full of formaldehyde! Wanna know how it got there? Just click on my profile!!!!!!!"
January 02, 2009
My grandma kept her gallbladder-stones from like, 1982. My aunt threw them out last fall.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
"I have learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is easy and fun as hell"

:eatu
January 02, 2009
poofy_puff
My grandma kept her gallbladder-stones from like, 1982. My aunt threw them out last fall.

My 88 y/o grandmother has a WHOLE box full of every gall stone that she ever had removed prior to her gall bladder removal, from probably 1950 something to some time in the early 1990's. She has a container which is probably about the size of a box of 99 cent chocolate covered cherries (like at Walgreens) FULL of all types of shapes, sizes, and colors, much like a button collection. If you didn't know what they were, you might would think that they were some sort of precious stones, LOL, but eeeewwwwwwwwwww.
January 02, 2009
Hospitals won't let you keep your own body parts anymore...
Gall stones are colourful.
I lost it, but I had the first wisdom tooth I had pulled. Caused me all manner of hurt. I have to admit, it was cute. It was a perfect miniature molar. All the proper proportions, but it was only half the size of a normal molar.

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
January 02, 2009
I do think Feh's molar-pendant is just the sort of cool creepy unusual thing I would like.

Aside from that, I have no particular wish to save any extracted parts...
January 03, 2009
Is it gross that I kept the last baby tooth I lost? I kept it for a couple reasons...one being it was an enormous tooth, and the other being that I lost it when I was about 12 or 13...a bit old to still be losing teeth. I wish I knew where the hell I put it, though I wouldn't be shocked if the dog ate it like a moron.

But keeping all of a kid's teeth? And trying to give them to his wife? Uhh...eww. Let's hope she didn't have his first shit bronzed to give it to you as a 19th anniversary gift (if you haven't already gotten there...I think bronze is the traditional gift for a 19th anniversary).
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login