Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Count the bingoes!

Posted by Cambion 
Count the bingoes!
January 03, 2009
I got bored, like I often do at 3 in the morning on my vacation days, and I decided to just randomly Google a couple of my usernames to see what came up. I searched my username "DarkCambion", mostly used on CFEZ, and one topic I came up with was from another forum I linked to for wankery purposes on CFEZ (the wanked forum was a health forum full of breeders). Well, I guess the people who I and other CFEZ folks were making fun f found the topic...someone mentioned the freak-teen-breeder's name who we were laughing at and she found the topic. This spawned a 5-page-long topic in their little pregnancy community about me and CFers in general.

Here are some choice snippets from the "discussion":

shrug"Anyone that hates baby obviously has mental problem and needs to die"
I wonder who 'baby' is.

bouncing and laughing"She (meaning me) is just jealous because she is probably a 500 lb prostitute bag. "
Translation: 'She's probably a fat skank whose too ugly to get laid and have babies.'

sleeping"I hope for a child's sake that she never becomes a mom."
And yet these are the same ones who tell you how dumb you are for *not* wanting kids.

eye rolling smiley"She is just jealous that we all have beautiful babies.. She probably wants to have a baby, but she is too "loose" for anyone to get her pregnant. "
Yes, I'm so jealous of your screaming things that look like shrunken old men.

bouncing and laughing"she REALLY hates kids now- but watch her have a handful when she's older"
Like I haven't heard this before. Next.

grinning smiley"It's pathetic that she has the time talk sh*t about people and their kids. She is going to burn in hell. "
I say good! Hell is a lot warmer than the Northeast.

:kill"She really seems to hate kids so much could she be mentally unwell? Could she be a danger to children?"
Yes, since CFers are all clearly insane kiddy-diddlers.

:chug"I just read some more of what she wrote and I can feel her anger and intolerance pouring from her and I wonder what has happened. "
Since anyone who is CF *obviously* must have been abused or hurt in some way to make them not want kids.

sleepingIn response to someone trying to kinda stick up for me..."Will you still have sympathy for her when she murders a baby?"
We're all closet baybee-killers too, dontcha know?

bouncing and laughing"her jealousy is so obvious."
Big LOL. Yes, oh my jealousy is so deep I turn green with envy!

There was a lot of speculation that my hatred of kids must have been because I was molested, and how I must just be an ugly fat freak who hates everyone and takes it out on the innocent childrunz. It was kinda cute, really. They had a fun time making fun of me for being scary-looking and too pale (they found my pic on CFEZ). I love how they make fun of me and other CFers for having 'too much time to make fun of people they don't know', and yet they do it right back. Five pages worth! I think that topic filled up my bingo card for the whole year. The stupidity is to be expected on the whole forum there since a lot of the preggos and broodsows are teens who pat one another on the back for knowing who the babydaddy might be and for putting those big mean baby-raping CFers in their place where only they can sit and hear themselves chatter. If I possessed their level of mental instability, I'd be offended. But I can only laugh...and I also think I saw my brain a couple times in the process of rolling my eyes.

If anyone wants to read this breederific masterpiece, the topic can be found here:
http://ehealthforum.com/health/topic107294_80.html
Anonymous User
Re: Count the bingoes!
January 03, 2009
Cambion
bouncing and laughing"She (meaning me) is just jealous because she is probably a 500 lb prostitute bag. "
Translation: 'She's probably a fat skank whose too ugly to get laid and have babies.'

Clearly erroneous, as I've seen pictures of you...Clearly neither fat, nor a skank, nor unattractive. In reality: Hot Blonde Girl! winking smiley
Anonymous User
January 03, 2009
All I need is B14. :cool
January 03, 2009
Marzipan, I am thinking of two possible pics of me you've seen, and I'm suggesting looking at them again when you're not drunk. bouncing and laughing They will look different. XD

I love how the breeder arsenal includes making fun of someone's appearance. Yeah, some women do lose the baby weight, but you don't see what is under the clothes...the stretch marks, the saggy skin, the C-section scars, the flappy vagina through which you can probably hear the ocean, the leaky and saucer-sized nipples. And then a lot of women don't...but I guarantee in their minds, the 400-pound Moo who gained 100 pounds during pregnancy and never lost the weight is a glowing beautiful goddess compared to a 200-pound childfree pro-choice woman.
Gigabyte
January 03, 2009
I saw the this link Cambion.

These are Super Bingoes.

These breeder think you decide to be CF because you've been sexually molested when you was a kid.
These comments are un-belieable. I can LOL all day reading this.

This is some exapmle of breeders.

"She did say this, too, so all is not lost: "Real parenting is the hardest job in the world to do." http://www.freewebs.com/rockincf/wewantgr andchildren.htm"

Real parenting is not the hardest job in the world and if it true, why the hell you do it? You can choose not to do it, but you chose to go thorough burden like other breeders.

Now this is a good one.

"beckster wrote:
tanya you're not the only one getting it
http://www.freewebs.com/rockincf2/story ofserialoopsing.htm
That was pretty messed up. I don't know which made me most annoyed. How can you wish someone have miscarriages and their children parish. I remember the post he's talking about but what a jerk."
"i mean i agree with some of what she said about it but that is just sick"

No Beck or Tanya who ever you are. Cambion made a serious point about serial oopsing. It is not sick or messed up about oopsing. This is fact - men did not plan or forgot to use comdom whilst getting knocked up. How about what does your partner/hubby or the father thinks and any breeders' partner thinks - let's see he must of got oopsed because he didn't want to be a duhd and you baby-rabies ooped him to get pregnant.
90% of men did want to have the kid. 50% of get ooped by their baby-raby partner when he clearly not want to have kids.
But of course men don't thave their say unless the breeder gets a baby in the belly and put up with their whining.
January 03, 2009
How can you wish someone have miscarriages and their children parish.

Wait--these whores are anti-Catholic, too?bouncing and laughing

But we can't be too hard on them--hey, at least some of them know who the baby-daddies are! bouncing and laughing
January 04, 2009
I find it particularly funny that they rip on CF womens' appearances, LOLbouncing and laughing If there ever was an example of a BIG FAT POT calling a little kettle black, then this would have to be it. I have never been acquainted with or known ANY militant breeder types who would be considered even remotely attractive, in the least. I know some PNB women are are lovely looking and who have nice figures and take care of themselves and their appearances, but I know of NO (ZERO) whining breeder types who I would consider "pretty" or really cute even. Even the ones who have what I consider "potential", dress like little ragamuffins, (worn out -dime store- girlish- ruffly clothes) have outdated hairstyles.("big hair", curly up front and on top, WAY too long and straight and straggly in the back) NO sense of class or poise, (bulls in china shops, they "plop" rather than be seated) have ZERO flair for style or ability to accessorize, (thinks that an oversized wooden cross slung around their necks with a string of multi-colored yarn looks good with EVERYTHING) don't understand that they are NOT one of those women who can skip the makeup and get away with it,(pasty faced, ruddy cheeks, invisible eye lashes and brows)

These womens' personalities, conversational skills, and intelligence levels MAKE them unattractive, even IF there might happen to be a beauty queen hidden away somewhere on one of their compounds (which I doubt) It's hard to believe that ANY of these women would have the NERVE to criticize anyone else's appearance. What brass balls they must have to clang beneath their penis- like stretched out cooters to be able to spew out that sort of nonsense.
January 04, 2009
These womens' personalities, conversational skills, and intelligence levels MAKE them unattractive,

I've always been most attracted to smart guys who can keep a conversation going and who have an answer to my standard, seemingly innocuous, but secret guy-screening question "So, what have you been reading lately?" Looks fade...someone who can make you laugh and go "huh! wow! interesting!" lasts a lifetime.
January 04, 2009
clematis
These womens' personalities, conversational skills, and intelligence levels MAKE them unattractive,

I've always been most attracted to smart guys who can keep a conversation going and who have an answer to my standard, seemingly innocuous, but secret guy-screening question "So, what have you been reading lately?" Looks fade...someone who can make you laugh and go "huh! wow! interesting!" lasts a lifetime.

That's very true and I feel the same way. I suppose that it's entirely possible that some of these moocows ARE physically attractive, but they just come across so ignorant, unimaginative, narrow minded, self centered, greedy, attention whoring, liars, self righteous, martyrs, entitled, lazy,poorly mannered, insensitive, narcissistic, irresponsible, petty, ungracious, lack empathy, whiny, nagging, bragging, holier than thou, egotistical, sanctimonious, judgemental, and stupid, that I see nothing but ugliness and flaws when I look at them.
January 04, 2009
After spending some time on that forum (before I got banned for "insulting people"), I can tell you almost all those breeder freaks have very rotten personalities. One of them I did see a picture of and she looks pretty, but she has a horrible attitude and takes very serious offense to CFers (which is why there's only one or two there). I found it funny...she posted her pic in response to a post I made about how pregnancy destroys a woman's body (to prove how wrong I was), and she made sure to tell me more than once how she had her doctor sew her up so she would be tighter than she was before she calved. What she didn't seem to grasp was that the reason she needed to be sewn up tight was because she knew she got stretched out like an old sweater and had to fix the problem keep her hubby from wandering off. She got destroyed by pregnancy like all other women, but she had it fixed...and doG knows if she's even telling the truth. Truth is not a strength of breeders.

I'd list some names of the assholes there, but I do not want them trolling here. Check out the abortion debate forum there if you don't mind losing a couple billion brain cells.
Gigabyte
January 04, 2009
Cambion
I found it funny...she posted her pic in response to a post I made about how pregnancy destroys a woman's body (to prove how wrong I was), and she made sure to tell me more than once how she had her doctor sew her up so she would be tighter than she was before she calved. What she didn't seem to grasp was that the reason she needed to be sewn up tight was because she knew she got stretched out like an old sweater and had to fix the problem keep her hubby from wandering off. She got destroyed by pregnancy like all other women, but she had it fixed...and doG knows if she's even telling the truth. Truth is not a strength of breeders.

I agree Cambion, this woman try to cover up the disfigure stretch mark from her hubby. But can she keep her husband whilst her hubby put up with lack of sex though and the whining. Because getting fixed after the destruction of beauty cause by childbirth doesn't keep her hubby happy.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login