Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

More ultra-political correctness

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
More ultra-political correctness
January 03, 2009
Guess what word will hurt the precious snowflakes now?
Re: More ultra-political correctness
January 03, 2009
"One reason was many of the parents of the children here had very negative connotations of school." That statement says it all. Sheffield is a shit-hole. Sorry but it just is. When the unemployment is 4.5 percent and, of those employed, 84 percent of those jobs are in 'services', this means it's a lazy and poorly educated area. Of course the population is going to hate school and decline the free education that each and every one of them is offered. Leave 'em to fester in their 'plase of lerning'.

- - - - - - - -
"The death of creativity is a pram in the hallway"
- Cyril Connolly
Cheese Louise
January 03, 2009
You have got to be fucking kidding me.angry flipping off
January 03, 2009
Amethyst
"One reason was many of the parents of the children here had very negative connotations of school." That statement says it all. Sheffield is a shit-hole. Sorry but it just is. When the unemployment is 4.5 percent and, of those employed, 84 percent of those jobs are in 'services', this means it's a lazy and poorly educated area. Of course the population is going to hate school and decline the free education that each and every one of them is offered. Leave 'em to fester in their 'plase of lerning'.

Oh yes, that didn't get by me either. WHY (I axed myself) would parents not like the word "skool"? It's not the WORD that they don't like, it's education in general that gives them trouble. That reminds me of one of my ABSOLUTE most hated pet peeves regarding stupid, ignorant, and/or poorly educated parents. It's when they condone a kyd's poor grade in math, for instance, and say, "You come by it honest. I never was no good in math neither" (and they were very likely not poet laureates or English scholars either tongue sticking out smiley) The second runner up pet peeve of mine is when these dummies refer to the metric system as "new math". I have heard many parents call it "new math" and it just sets my ass on fire.. I have even heard some of them call the metric system "Them hoity toity British folkses math". bouncing and laughing These are the same people who think that the Christmas tree was invented by the Baptists, that the 1969 moon landing was filmed on a Hollywood set, and who are the type that aliens always abduct. It's no small wonder that many children are idiots. They don't stand a chance because they have watered down genes AND a very slow, backward, ignorant, and poor educational environment at home. I feel so sorry for teachers, I really do.
Anonymous User
January 03, 2009
Rucking. Fidiculous.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login