Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

The most funniest/stupid bingo

Posted by Gigabyte 
Gigabyte
The most funniest/stupid bingo
January 04, 2009
We all been bingo so many times and I hear stupid bingo by parents, breeders and society.

The question for you CF folks is what is the most funniest/stupid bingo you ever heard and why.
Gigabyte
Re: The most funniest/stupid bingo
January 04, 2009
One of my most stupid/funniest bingo:

"It's different when it's your own"
This is definetly hilarious. Why. We all hear this from people going about how wonderful having a child is. Look at the bright side it is a miracle for gawd you know for CF people. Right.
Now this is what I see in reality. If it's so good to have a baby. Why all I see and hear (in reality) that there are so many case of child neglect, child killing and abuse in their own home and all from parents. The child death list can go on and on. I don't see any child killing from CF folks. Absoulty none. All I hear is the same moo whining about anything for everything, they even want to outlaw everything for the kid because they knew 100% well that having a baby will lose all of their freedom and become slave to a child and the moo cannot accept it. And thank to the wonderful Kim find out the horror stories of having a child, including turd world parenting skills (extend BF, co-sleep, EC and other gross theing they do). Co-sleep is the funny because the moo treats their hubby as 2nd class citizen and kick them out of the master/royal bed and replace him with a child for the moo to do all the BF or whatever they do. Also what about all the divorce, custody, CSA payment and so on. This bingo has certainly got a good point though - "It's different when it's your own". Because it's different alright, you cannot turn back and your life changes forever - including the womens' side usual effects (stretch marks, vagina, saggy breasts). But for me as CF - No thanks, my life is fine as it is.
January 04, 2009
i have had 2, i should have kids because i am smart. and we need intelligent people..

and the other is i should have kids otherwise we shall be bred out of existence, by "foreigners"

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
January 04, 2009
"Because god / the bible / my religion / etc. says so."

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
"I have learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is easy and fun as hell"

:eatu
January 04, 2009
"You should have kids now, while you're young, so that you'll be young enough to enjoy life after they've left home."

and it's twin

"You shoud enjoy life now, while you're young, and have kids later when you're ready."

Ummm, no. How about I never have kids and enjoy my life ALL the time? I really think even a blind person could see through those two bingoes.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________
"Not every ejaculation deserves a name" - George Carlin
Anonymous User
January 04, 2009
I'm the son in a father / son owned company so I get this one from time to time:

"You need a son to pass the company down too"
January 04, 2009
At my last job, I was kinda friends with this guy - and someone told me "you two would have such gorgeous babies together!"

We weren't even dating!
January 04, 2009
I always think it's funny when the bingo that they use is precisely why I do NOT want to have kyds. "You are so intelligent that you really should have a baybee". waving hellolarious ummmmm, I SO want to say, "Only someone who isn't intelligent could possibly make the correlation between the two. "Intelligent=Baybee" is just laughable. "You can STILL have a baybee, lots of women who are over 40 are having baybees these days".bouncing and laughing LOL, I imagine that they are, but they are generally women who WANT baybees but did the career thing first, or INFERTILE women who have been "trying" for years. That one is especially funny because it lets me know that they haven't heard one damned thing that I have ever said in regards to my being CHILDFREE BY CHOICE, or they simply don't care. The other one that tickles my funny bone now that I have married a man who is 15 years younger is, "Aren't you scared he will want children and leave you when you won't have any?"shrug

If they catch me in the "right mood" (aka grumpier than usual) when they spew off this whimiscal nonsense, this is an example of what they might get. "OMG!!! IT NEVER crossed my mind to discuss with MY HUSBAND before we got married that I didn't want children!!!!!!! I m SO glad that you brought this to my attention. I hadn't realized that you and my husband were SO close that you would be concerned about whether he ever became a father either, that must be a real burden on you. I wonder how he will react when I spring this secret on him tonight? I wonder if he will leave immediately himself, or ask ME to leave!!??? I guess that since I was FORTY THREE years old when we married and had no kids, that he would have just naturally assumed that I was waiting on the right man. I can't believe that it never occurred to me to ask HIM if he wanted kids either, wow I can't believe that I was so careless. I guess that we really should have discussed this before now, but it never occurred to me until you helped me see the light!!!! I really don't know HOW to thank you!!!!".
CFBitchfromLA
January 04, 2009
Dumbest bingo ever: "You are just jealous."

Jealous of what? The sagging bags that used to be your tits? The puke-stained flannel robe you wear until noon? Your trashed house? That the duhd is now fucking his secretary?
Anonymous User
January 04, 2009
CFBitchfromLA

Jealous of what? The sagging bags that used to be your tits? The puke-stained flannel robe you wear until noon? Your trashed house? That the duhd is now fucking his secretary?

If I had a dollar for every time some famblee man tried to get into my pants, I could retire right now. Poor deluded moos. And dumbass duhs...yeah, I so want to play 4th fiddle to 1)you 2)your babymama and 3)your kyds that I can barely contain my excitement!!!!!!
January 04, 2009
CFBitchfromLA

They are so delusional that if you told them that they would probably say, "Maybe so, but it's all worth it in the end". (which btw is ANOTHER stupid bingo.) What do they MEAN "in the end"???? The end of what? It sure doesn't mean after they are born, as moomie blogs will prove. It certainly isn't "worth it" while they are growing up, as the heavy divorce rates for "married with kyds" sky rocketing will show. It certainly isn't "worth it" after they leave home, as evidenced by all of the empty nesting drama. It isn't "worth it" after they get married and sprog, judging by all of the inlaw-kiddie related problems. It isn't "worth it" when they get old or the nursing homes wouldn't be overfilled with childed elderly and ill people. So WHEN exactly is it "worth it?" These people are sadists, idiots, brainwashed followers with pipe dreams and unrealistic fantasies, or possibly a combination thereof, that's all there is to it.
January 05, 2009
I love it when people will tell you all the reasons you should or need to spawn, and then when you take a moment to explain your reasons for not doing so, they tell you, "Well for the child's sake, I hope you never have kids!" in an attempt to...what? Offend you into having kids? Yeah, okay.
January 05, 2009
1. You are selfish
2. You are lazy.
3. Who will love you when you are old?
4. Do you think you are better than that?
5. You must be mentally ill.
6. Don't you want to fit in?

T wo
H ousehold
I ncome
N o
K ids
E arly
R etirement
January 05, 2009
"But it's what people do"

Then I guess Jesus wasn't a person. Not like I believe that nonsense, but most breeders I've known do. I say children are proof there is no god.

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login