Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Perfect mother?

Posted by mercurior 
Perfect mother?
January 04, 2009
'Perfect mother' massacred her five children by slitting their throats while husband was awayBy Mail Foreign Service

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worldnews/article-1093211/Perfect-mother-massacred-children-slitting-throats-husband-away.html

A 'perfect' mother massacred her five children by calling them one by one into her bedroom and slitting their throats, a Belgian court has been told.
Genevieve Lhermitte, 42, said she felt desperate and trapped alone at home with the children - four girls and a boy aged between 14 and three - while her husband Bouchaib Moqadem was away visiting his parents in Morocco.

On the day of the killings last year, which left Belgium in shock, she stole two knives from a supermarket and cooked a farewell lunch for the family before locking the front door and starting the massacre, the court in Nivelles, near Brussels, was told.'Perfect mother': Genevieve Lhermitte arrives for the first day of her in Belgium today. She is accused of murdering her five children The oldest victim, 14-year-old Yasmine was too big for her to handle so she used a trick, she said. She told the girl that she was going to blindfold her because she wanted to prepare a surprise for her.

Then when the teenager was unable to see she hit her over the head with a heavy marble tabletop, knocking her out before also killing her with a knife. She phoned the police before trying to commit suicide by plunging the knife into her breast. Police found her body spread-eagled in the hall. She later told police she felt "desperate and trapped" at having to be at home with the children while her husband was away, the court heard.
Husband: Bouchaib Moqadem, shown here as he arrived at court today, has since been divorced by Genevieve Lhermitte

The judge was told that Lhermitte's role as wife and mother was disturbed by the presence in the family home of a middle-aged Belgium doctor, Michel Schaar who paid most of the family's bills. 'He lived with us he even went on our honeymoon and slept in our room. We had to wait until he fell asleep before we could make love,' she said in court.

'I found that weird but Bouchaib said he regarded him as his stepfather. I think the doctor loved my husband in a platonic way.
'He watched TV with us in the evenings and went on holiday with us in the summer. We depended on him financially."
Lhermitte was asked in court why she laid the dead body of her 13-year-old daughter Nora in the bathroom used by Dr Schaar. She said: 'I wanted to hurt him. Nora was his favourite.'

On the day before the murders Lhermitte said she phoned her psychiatrist who had been treating her for several years. But he was unable to give her an appointment. Her lawyer Xavier Magnee told the jury of eight women and four men: 'Your task is to discover why a woman who had hitherto been a perfect mother suddenly exploded.' Lhermitt has since divorced her husband whom she accused of never having any understanding of her problems. She said: 'I gave him a son and killed him. I've lost all children through my own fault. They never deserved it.
'I shall suffer to the end of my days - that is my punishment.' The trial continues.

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
Re: Perfect mother?
January 04, 2009
Perfect nutcase.
But that woman was CF!!!! in reality, no real mooo would EVER HARM her own sproggen..

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
January 04, 2009
But don't you know that breeding makes you a better person?

We're dealing with a similar case here right now:

"A suicide pact between a Quebec couple resulted in the deaths of the father and three children, police alleged on Saturday..."
January 04, 2009
I do not believe that mothers killing their own children is anything new. I think that it's just more difficult to cover up than it was in years past and that news about it is now global, rather than just local. Basically, they are just getting caught more often and the news coverage is wider. I think that breeder women in general have an "I brought you into this world and I can take you out", mentality, which is why they will commit murder of their own children when they would never think to murder anyone else. They seem to have a sense of ownership when it comes to their children which is evidenced even in the way in which they refer to them.....". MY kids, they BELONG TO ME forever, they are a part of me" (which isn't all together true), and then of course are the ones who behave as if their kids are merely an extension of themselves, rather than individual human beings. I think that this "feeling of ownership" or the feeling that the child is merely a part of or extension of their own selves, aka "self replicant", makes them see their child as an object and therefore diminishes empathy and compassion for the kid as a person. This would explain how they can just slit their throats, one right after the other, or drown them one right after the other, or push them into a river, or set them on fire, or shoot them execution style, etc... without batting an eyelash.
January 05, 2009
She did her own indirect Darwin! let's hope she doesn't spawn a new batch.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login