Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

#1269 - Laundromat

Posted by Sheila 
Sheila
#1269 - Laundromat
April 24, 2006
Boogie Man, I sympathize with you on the non-English idiot letting her kids destroy the laundromat.

I was at J.C. Penney this weekend and I kid you not, a Mexican lady with her 5 children were there. She had them all crammed in a grocery store shopping cart. Yes, she drug a shopping cart into the mall.

I bitch to management and call 800 #s every single time I see trashy parents and their ill-behaved brats. For the life of me, I do not understand why these establishments do not kick these assholes out the door.

I'm still grumbling about the fucking grocery cart.
Re: #1269 - Laundromat
April 24, 2006
coz kids are the foootooore.. (future).. and they cant ban kids no way. if they do then the moos will sue..

but they dont mention the liability if one of those kids should fall out of the trolley (here we have trollies that lock as soon as they are away from the store).. and what if that kid stood in some dog muck, and put it at the bottom of the trolley, and the next person to use it gets it on the food and catches summat horrible. the moo should be liable..

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
Sheila
April 24, 2006
Mercurior, just to clarify this is a U.S. clothing store. Trolleys are not supplied in these stores. This idiot brought her own.

The only stores we typically use trolleys in around here are grocery stores and hardware stores.
April 24, 2006
even so, if there is an accident, i am sure the liability would be on the shop themselves.. not sure about the legalities. but any kids having an accident in a store, would be liable i beleive. even if that kid fell out of a trolley that didnt belong there

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
Ranter
April 24, 2006
Why was that moo too stupid to buy a stroller?
Sherz
April 25, 2006
I hate ill-behaved children. We just got a new Home Depot in our town. I went there to get mulch yesterday, and they have those damned shopping carts shaped like a car. They are just as obnoxious as the kids in them. I will never go back to Home Depot again because of them! Have you ever noticed how the little bastards always have their arms sticking out of the windows of those things? I feel like I want run right over them when their in my way. GRRRRRRR!
KidFreeLuvnLife
April 25, 2006
I smile in smug delight whenever I see a kid who was behaving badly hurt himself. I'd be first in line to pay witness to tell store management or the cops that there were no safety hazards in the store, the moo was just too dumb to watch her brats.
April 25, 2006
I hate those tiny carts that are perfect for the brats to ram into the back of your knees. And they're pushing those stupid things around the store like they're racing the Indy 500.
Ranter
April 25, 2006
Whatever happened to having toadlers or kyds seated in the seat position on the cart? Or is that too much for moos nowadays?
Sherz
April 25, 2006
Oh, no, Ranter, we couldn't confine the widdle darlings. They need to be free to make choices, and explore this big wide world heaped full of people who think they're cute and love them!
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.