Women playing house with "fake babies"
January 05, 2009
Anonymous User
Re: Women playing house with "fake babies"
January 05, 2009
Good LLLLLLLLord!!!!
January 05, 2009
I watched a documentary on this last year.
Some of the women were obviously a french fry short of a Happy Meal.
My SIL is carrying around a fake baby, to get used to it. She has also had her husband wear a pregnancy suit.Breeders are nucking futs.

T wo
H ousehold
I ncome
N o
K ids
E arly
R etirement
January 05, 2009
While I personally think these women are a little nuts, I'd rather have 10 of them around me than one rabid breeder with a real life brat.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________
"Not every ejaculation deserves a name" - George Carlin
January 05, 2009
If I asked my hubby to wear a pregnancy suit, (if I lost my mind and decided to have a kid) he would laugh me out of the house. If I caught myself suggesting it to him, I'd dump a cold bucket of water over my head and hand him the salmon for a good long session of Mr. T: I pitty tha fools

Then I'd be back to normal and stuff the salmon with a mixture of lemon slices and rosemary and bake it in a nice butter-herb sauce.
January 06, 2009
At least their raging maternal instincts got shut up.eye rolling smiley
Anonymous User
January 06, 2009
Jaw meet floor.
January 06, 2009
My first thought was of wondering if I know anyone who does this in secret.shrug I think it's an unbalanced person who would play with realistic baybee dolls as if they were live humans. I heard one of those nuts compare it to a doll collection, but I think that a doll collection is COMPLETELY different, unless of course your "collection" is a fully equipped nursery with 8 or 10 of those creepy little Chuckie dolls. Caring for, feeding, playing with, etc...... a life like baybee doll as if it were alive, ESPECIALLY when it is hand made to look like a deceased baybee, is a sign of mental illness or at the very least it's an emotional problem of some sort. I saw a site where they offer additional features to the standard baybee, which include a heartbeat, a lifelike spine, creating it's face and hair to resemble a picture of a REAL child, a removable umbilical cord, a belly button, and a voice box with various coos, cries, and baybee giggles. I am pretty open minded and this shit doesn't "offend" me or anything, but I have NO DESIRE to be around that nonsense or to have a relationship with someone who has one beyond the superficial, "Hi, hello, and how do you dos".

I think these lifelike "female" friend dolls and the new male counterparts that retail beginning at 7k for a standard one is pretty far out there as well. These dolls go WAY beyond being just a sex toy. After I looked over the site a while back and picked my lower jaw up off of the floor, I went to the FAQ that readers, customers, and potential customers had emailed in. They asked things like, "Can I go ahead and buy my doll a whole new wardrobe for the summer if I her order now?.... "Can I put make up on her for special occasions and change her nail polish color?"....."Will my doll look realistic enough to be photographed with me for my Christmas cards, because I have told my famblee that I have a girlfriend"..... "Can I use a dildo on her?"...., "Can my doll sit in a chair? I would like her sitting with me while I eat my meals." .... "Will pool or sea water hurt her? I want to take her on my vacation".... "Will beach sand or too much sunshine ruin her skin?".... "When will you add voice capabilities? Can my model x560 get a voice installed,?...... I am used to her now and don't want to upgrade to a different one, but rather just update the one that I have, can I do that?"..... "Can she get a tattoo?"......, "Can she get body piercing?" ........."Can you give her a scar too besides just matching her face to the pic that I send? I want her to look exactly my my old girlfriend and she had a scar above her left eyebrow that you can't see from the photo that I sent in".........................

I think it is REALLY bizarre when people treat inanimate objects like living beings, but that's just me.bouncing and laughing
Anonymous User
January 06, 2009
kidlesskim
I saw a site where they offer additional features to the standard baybee, which include a heartbeat, a lifelike spine, creating it's face and hair to resemble a picture of a REAL child, a removable umbilical cord, a belly button, and a voice box with various coos, cries, and baybee giggles.

I just... I mean... Uhhh... Huh.

kidlesskim
I think these lifelike "female" friend dolls and the new male counterparts that retail beginning at 7k for a standard one is pretty far out there as well. These dolls go WAY beyond being just a sex toy. After I looked over the site a while back and picked my lower jaw up off of the floor, I went to the FAQ that readers, customers, and potential customers had emailed in. They asked things like, "Can I go ahead and buy my doll a whole new wardrobe for the summer if I her order now?.... "Can I put make up on her for special occasions and change her nail polish color?"....."Will my doll look realistic enough to be photographed with me for my Christmas cards, because I have told my famblee that I have a girlfriend"..... "Can I use a dildo on her?"...., "Can my doll sit in a chair? I would like her sitting with me while I eat my meals." .... "Will pool or sea water hurt her? I want to take her on my vacation".... "Will beach sand or too much sunshine ruin her skin?".... "When will you add voice capabilities? Can my model x560 get a voice installed,?...... I am used to her now and don't want to upgrade to a different one, but rather just update the one that I have, can I do that?"..... "Can she get a tattoo?"......, "Can she get body piercing?" ........."Can you give her a scar too besides just matching her face to the pic that I send? I want her to look exactly my my old girlfriend and she had a scar above her left eyebrow that you can't see from the photo that I sent in".........................

I think it is REALLY bizarre when people treat inanimate objects like living beings, but that's just me.bouncing and laughing

Wow. I just found that site and I'm scared with a generous helping of rofl. "What kind of lubricants should I use?" Wow. spewing water due to laughing
January 06, 2009
I'd say it has a strong Onion odor.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
"I have learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is easy and fun as hell"

:eatu
January 06, 2009
Oh, thanks, kim
HAHAStupidMoos
January 06, 2009
They are all very selfish "must have the almighty baybee" breeders. These are the worst kind of breeders and make the worst kind of parent, er... NOT parent, they all become BREEDERS.
January 06, 2009
If only all breeders could just be satisfied with dolls.
I'm surprised the TTC haven't organized a protest about this obvious mockery of their infertility.

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me
January 06, 2009
Hasn't the same thing been said about those who have pets?
Can't have the freakin kid so they have pets??

two cents ΒΆΒΆ

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
January 06, 2009
There are a number of old ladies at the nursing home who cuddle and coo at dolls all day long. But, they have dementia and are regressing to a juvenile state, which is also what is happening to my grandfather. He is not into baby-dolls, but he does watch pro-wrestling dvd's the way kids watch cartoons.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
"I have learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is easy and fun as hell"

:eatu
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login