Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Happy New Year! I've been so outta the loop...

Posted by Seacreature 
Happy New Year! I've been so outta the loop...
January 05, 2009
Hey everyone... I've been busy and outta the loop for a bit and I miss you. Hope you all had a great New Years. Mine was fantastic...got to be two rows (of assholes) back at the Fantomas concert in San Francisco on New Year's Eve. Best one I've ever had! I absolutely ADORE Mike Patton and it was so exciting to be so close to him! So close...and yet...so far. *sigh*

It was a great little two day vacay with hubby in SF, but I'm very happy to be home. The innards of that place are not pretty at all. Yea, it's all fine and dandy around the edges and the tourist areas...but the inner city is nasty. We got hit up by bums every two blocks! Gross...

Now it's back to shitty cut hours at work. I don't have as much time to tool around here, dammit. But I have to get back into the swing of things. I'm having trouble and feeling very depressed lately. Gotta get out of it, man... Gotta get motivated to look for a new job. Ack!

Anyway, take care everyone. I'll be around...
Re: Happy New Year! I've been so outta the loop...
January 05, 2009
Hi, hon!!!!!!!!!!!! :1wv
Hi seacreature, welcome back. I've been out of the loop for a couple of weeks also. Been terribly sick but much better now. My work hours have also been cut to near nothing and I've been looking for a job for about 4 months - nothing - there is NOTHING out there. Well, I could get a weekend job but that's a last resort. I did that fucking shit when I was a teenager, I don't want to do it now. Lucky for us, my husband has a good enough job where we can afford to wait a while so I can find something in my line of experience and training. The thought of working in a restaurant or retail store on weekends gives me the heebeejeebees!
January 05, 2009
FANTOMAS!!!
I am so jealous!
I got to see Peeping Tom a couple summers ago, and it was fantastic as well. Mike Patton has the best male rock voice ever.

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me
January 05, 2009
Feh
Mike Patton has the best male rock voice ever.

And he's pretty darn hawt, too!

Welcome back, you lucky Seacreature! :hello
January 06, 2009
Salutations and welcome back! smiling smiley
January 06, 2009
Oh my goodness, don't get me started on how hot Mike Patton is! Wow, look at all the new smilies! I think this one best fits my feelings toward 'ol Mikie...:sx HAHAHA! Luvvit!

I'm sorry you continue to struggle with the job search, str8. It sucks ass... I'm trying to be good here (not perusing the net so damn much) so I can at least keep the job I have. Seems my boss has noticed my not-so-enthusiastic attitude.

Anyway, I gotta find time to get on here at night again. There are SO many interesting things being posted! :yr
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login