Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

New Crime Trend: Breeders robbing people using baby carriages

Posted by HAHAStupidMooa 
http://www.whtm.com/news/stories/0109/582570.html

ok so the article doesn't come out and say these criminals were breeders, but come oooonnnnnn... eye rolling smiley childfree/less criminals that just happen to think up an idea like pushing a baby carriage out in front of a moving car to shock a driver and make them get out of the car AND happen to own a baby carriage with which to carry out the crime???? This is PURE BREEDER, I guarantee it. And more than likely WELFARE BREEDERS. They've been using their breeding to take advantage of their fellow citizens for a long time, and they know exactly how society clears the path for them like royalty, so this type of crime is a perfect crime, is it not?

Unless the driver of the car happens to be a pissed of CF with a CCW. cowboy grinning smiley

I predict that as the economy gets even worse now we are going to see more and more brazen crimes by breeders using whatever brat crap and even the brats themselves to rob citizens blind.

Be careful out there everyone. Don't let a breeder criminal get one over on you. Don't stop your car, don't try to help breeders, just get on the phone to 911 immediately and lock all your doors.
Oh, you KNOW that was a couple of breeders. And watch all the media coverage ignore that (likely) fact.
Re: New Crime Trend: Breeders robbing people using baby carriages
January 06, 2009
This is just a variation of the scam where someone rear-ends you at a low speed in a desolate area at night, then robs you and/or steals your car at gunpoint or knifepoint. I guess people are wise to that one so the scammers had to think of a new way to get you out of your car, whether it is a dark, desolate area or midday in a busier area. Pretty good scam, unfortunately. sad smiley
January 06, 2009
Breeders here put their kids out on the corner to beg for money. I watch people give 10 and 20 dollars at a time to these kids.
Breeders also get their kids to sell magazines, candles, and candy. When you open the door, the kids go into the rehearsed lines of I am trying to earn money for school supplies or whatever else strikes a cord with society.

T wo
H ousehold
I ncome
N o
K ids
E arly
R etirement
annie
Breeders here put their kids out on the corner to beg for money. I watch people give 10 and 20 dollars at a time to these kids. Breeders also get their kids to sell magazines, candles, and candy. When you open the door, the kids go into the rehearsed lines of I am trying to earn money for school supplies or whatever else strikes a cord with society.

YES, I have heard about this before!! Is it happening with greater frequency now, or about the same? And although the "mean chiuldh8ters" like us would walk past and not even acknowledge or open the door, lol, I can't imagine in this gloomy economy that joe and jane breederson are passing out 20 bux now to the sprog they see begging on the street.
January 06, 2009
Oh is there ANYTHING they won't use the sprogs for?

Around here, the Moo's like to use their SMoooV's to shove through crowds (and I do mean literally SHOVE), or just push them out into the busy street so they can cross without waiting at the corner for traffic to stop, because you know, they're doing something so important at 2 in the afternoon, they couldn't possibly wait. Gotta get that coffee, or those organic, gluten free, sugar free, hand made by elves making a living wage, crackers for Sprogleigqh NOW.

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me
January 06, 2009
The reason that this type of scam would work on me, unlike most any other, is the presumption that I have hit a human being with my car. Since the carriage cloaks the assumed baybee who is presumably inside, it lets the mind wander on how badly it was hurt or if it was killed, unlike the ability to SEE that the kid on the bike or the old man in the wheelchair was just fine and unhurt in a similar mishap. This is an excellent scam and I will definately be on the lookout for it and suspicious, should this ever happen to me. There was a time that a man in a cast or in a wheelchair asking me for help would have automatically gotten it, or someone bumping into my rear end at a stoplight would have caused me to immediately get out and check for damage, but no longer. I wouldn't even pull over for a flashing light that appeared to be a cop if I was alone, on a desolate road at night, and knew that I had done nothing wrong. I would just drive on to a well lit and populated area. I can't imagine any legitimate police officer wouldn't understand this and I would also have a 9-11 call to support my reasons for not having pulled on over. Either way, real cop or not, it's the best option;Call 9-11 and continue driving on to a safe area.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login