Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

40th Birthday Party

Posted by annie35 
40th Birthday Party
January 06, 2009
So my husband's childhood friend is throwing a 40th birthday party for his wife. We get the invitation via phone, the party is at a kid friendly pizza joint, because as friend put it, life is all about the kids. Yes, this woman is having a 40th birthday party that revolves around her precious babies.
I don't care, I am still wearing a nice outfit , getting my nails dones, and buying a fancy gift. While I like the wife,but since she has bred, she has become so breederific, that I find her boring and dull. Her life currently revolves around her 5 year old getting blue dots at school on his behaviour board. She loves to talk about it and goes on and on about it. She made mention, that she wanted to have it at a local bar, but can't leave her kids out of her celebration,so she will settle for pizza and beer.
These are the same people that turned a weekend get away into a treasure hunt for a 3 year olds birthday, that lasted all weekend.
Which we did not attend.

I can't believe I am going to a 40th birthday party at a pizza joint for kids. I also will be over dressed, but when they are done at 8 p.m. and ready for bed , I am taking my fabulous CF ass to dance, drink, eat some real food, and enjoy my weekend.

T wo
H ousehold
I ncome
N o
K ids
E arly
R etirement
Re: 40th Birthday Party
January 06, 2009
I'm sorry, annie. Seems like you are trying to make lemonade with your lemons, though.
January 06, 2009
Rose Red
I'm sorry, annie. Seems like you are trying to make lemonade with your lemons, though.

I am actually going to do tequila shots.:beer

I do not even want to go, but it is important to my husband, he wants to see all his buddies from his hometown.

I am just not into breederific events and I prefer not to go.

T wo
H ousehold
I ncome
N o
K ids
E arly
R etirement
January 06, 2009
annie35
Rose Red

I am actually going to do tequila shots.:beer

I do not even want to go, but it is important to my husband, he wants to see all his buddies from his hometown.

I am just not into breederific events and I prefer not to go.

I am sure you are gonna do this, but you can hang out with the men and ignore the moos.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login