Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

All About The Breeder

Posted by annie35 
All About The Breeder
January 06, 2009
An ex G/F of my husband posted on her blog about her mother and how sick her mom is with liver failure and other ailments.
She does not blog about the pain her mom is in or how sick she is, instead she goes on about how her mom was not supposed to die until after she had babies and the kids were older. That her mom was supposed to help her with her kids and give her advice on having and raising her kids. She goes on about how she does not think it is fair that other women have their mom around to help them and she won't. She also mentions that having kids without a grandma, will cause her kids to suffer.
Now remember, this girl is not married and has no kids. This is all in the future.
I am so in shock that the whole blog is about her and how horrible her life will be now that she will have to breed without her mom around. Not once does she make mention of her mom and how horrible it must be to wait to die from such horrible ailments, nor does she mention feeling bad because her mom is terminal, or loving her mom and missing her because she is her mom.It is all about her breeding.

T wo
H ousehold
I ncome
N o
K ids
E arly
R etirement
Re: All About The Breeder
January 06, 2009
What a horrible thoughtless bitch for obviously getting intentionally ill and ruining her unborn grandchildren's lives. Her pain is nothing compared to the feelings of uncreated future grandchildren, obviously. - okay, snark off.

Boy, am I glad someone like that isn't going to be caring for me in my old age. What an entitled shit of a person that daughter is, she deserves no children, and no mother. I'm guessing that's a pretty big reason why she's your husband's ex....

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me
January 06, 2009
I too have witnessed this kind of behavior. I think it's even worse when they toss some sibling rivalry into such as they have a sister who already has older children who have gotten to know meemaw. They lament over, "MY children (who have yet to be conceived), will NEVER have a grandmother!". ..."MY children will never know what it's like to have a grandmother to bake cookies for them, to make them quilts, to give them presents on their birthdays or Christmas" , etc..............I have a friend whose father dropped dead at a league softball game at the age of 54, and she wasn't even married yet. Instead of mourning the loss of her father, she went on and on about how sad it was that he had died before she or her brother had sprogged any grandchildren. I am absolutely CERTAIN, that although my youngest sister was "TTC" when my father had a massive heart attack and nearly died, that the LAST thing on her mind was how he wouldn't be around for her future kids. This type of attitude is selfish, insensitive, uncaring, and downright cruel considering what pain her mother is suffering. It's actually a typical breeder attitude though because ANY death in the famblee is met with SOMETHING in relation to how it will affect their kyds, EVEN IF they don't even have a kyd yet.
January 06, 2009
I certainly hope her mother doesn't get online to read that.

Then again, if she did, she'll be left without a doubt as to what kind of shitling she raised and she'll be left with that thought on her way out the magic door.

- - - - - - - -
"The death of creativity is a pram in the hallway"
- Cyril Connolly
Anonymous User
January 06, 2009
What goes around comes around. All I can say is that if children are your old age insurance policy, I think this lady's turned out to be worthless.

What a bitch.
January 06, 2009
Those blogs make me crazy. Or, I should say, worse.
January 06, 2009
My husband's youngest sister, the one who just married an English guy and had another guy's baybee, is now all concerned about Ma's health and well-being, that she take good care of herself, etc. Ma is TOTALLY down with the ulterior motive: "So you'll be there for the GRAND-baby". Well, Ma has had it up to her eyeballs with "the grandbaby" (it's her 11th one) and the "baby" (SIL). The other SIL who is storing Moo-SIL+ Baybee has said that if she's not moved to the UK by the end of February, she's going to a homeless shelter. They all say she means it, but I'll believe it when I see it. Come to think of it, I'll believe she moves to the UK when I see it, and if she does, then she'll be back here in a year or less. The "girl" (31 yo) is really running out of ways to shock people with her "lifestyle choices". So far, she has done all the teenage stuff (running away), married a man 35 years older and divorced in less than a year (after living together for like 8 years), had a girlfriend (I didn't learn about this until DH told me that SIL was "back on men" and in pig) and gotten knocked-up by a one-night-stand. I don't think she realizes what a major thing it is to BRING ANOTHER LIFE INTO THE WORLD AND BE TOTALLY RESPONSIBLE FOR IT.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
"I have learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is easy and fun as hell"

:eatu
January 06, 2009
Not one mention of her sick and DYING mother, eh? Whatta little ungrateful shitloaf. Not having grammy around will be the least of her problems. I'm guessing there'll be more than one duhddy in her future.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login