Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

My family has turned into breeding pod people! Help!!!

Posted by Anonymous User 
Oh my God! I think I am losing my mind. I'm the oldest of all my cousins (31yrs old) and the only one who is Child-free by Choice. I come from a really close knit family where we all grew up together and are more like siblings than cousins if that makes sense. Unfortunately they all started to breed at like 18 and are now married to the abusive jerks that knocked them up. Well six years later their on their second and third kids and some have "found' religion. It's a complete nightmare. They have gone from really cool fun people to these judgemental "not without my child" breeders. Now I'm getting bingoed by my younger cousins at every family gathering. One of them told me that my life would always be empty unless I settled down and had kids. I happen to enjoy my "empty" life of sleeping in, having loud sex with the door open and pretty much coming and going as I please. I dated a man with 2 kids for 5 years and that every other weekend slavery was enough to seal my childfree deal. I just left that situation a few months ago and now my breeder cousins are acting like I'll never find anyone to marry. When I told them I wanted to be with someone who doesn't have children they told me at my age it would be impossible to find a man without kids. Whatever. So now I get pity looks for like i'm some old spinster with cats (yes I have 2 cats). Oh yeah and they all used to love animals when we were growing up and now that the sprogs are here pets are too dirty to have in the house. WTF!!! Children are the filthiest, most destructive creatures I've ever seen. After being around one I want to take a Silkwood shower. At this point I'm just venting. I love this site! Has anyone else lost a seemingly normal loved one to the breeder pod invasion? By the way these are my furbabies below. They make my spinster life a joy! lol Serafina Marie & Persephone Lynn

Re: My family has turned into breeding pod people! Help!!!
January 07, 2009
The only thing worse than a breeder is a breeder who was once a normal person, but who are now religious breeder fanatics. I have been acquainted with a few like that in the past and they truly DO seem like pea pod people and it can make a person afraid to go to sleep anywhere near them. sleeping:hs They become clannish, pasty faced, cult-like, and their eyes take on a dark and vacant look. They also become very isolated from anyone who doesn't believe as they do and they run in packs, for support I suppose. One of their common characteristics is their relentless pursuit to transform other famblee members and once close friends into one of them. If someone bucks their persistent attempts at brainwashing, they can become irate, aggressive, and make indirect threats about that person burning in hell and whatnot. Alienating people who were once considered close to them is, in their minds, a form of punishment to exile that person for not conforming to their breederific fundie lifestyles, although that is usually a last resort for them.

In all sincerity, I believe that they eat a diet high in starch and sugar with their cream of shit soup recipes with no nutritional value, corn and potato side dishes that they are known for, homemade bread, loads of homemade cakes and pies and junk food. Very seldom do you see religious fundie breeders eating salads or fresh fruits and vegetables. This is the first step in brainwashing as any good hostage taker knows; poor diet. Next, they get very little exercise and do sedentary things like quilting, baking, and making 39,000 posts on breeder sites. Add in the fact that they are perpetually breastfeeding for years on end, which FURTHER depletes their vitamins and nutrients, and you have a person who is RIPE for cult membership. Then you have the emotional and mental programming where they are censored and monitored in what they can and can't read or watch and like one of the sequels to the Stepford Wives, they are lulled into a state of near hypnosis due to repeated religious rhetoric by rote, which Jim Jones was a master of, by the way.

If Jim Jones could convince breeders to voluntarily kill themselves and their kyds for some higher brainwashed purpose, just imagine how powerful a thing that only brainwashing for just the breeding and religious fundamentalistic part could be. I have seen this way more up close than I would have ever wished, but even though it was over 25 years ago, it's not an easy thing to forget. It's best to stay as far away as possible from them because no matter how nice they may seem to be, I think that they are dangerous in a mentally unhealthy way, at the very least. Once pulled into this, VERY few people can overcome it. You can't even check out of Breeder Fundie Hotel once you are officially checked in, much less ever leave.
January 07, 2009
Appropriately beautiful names for beautiful kitties; they look like dark torties--I love torties. This site is a hoot; I hope you enjoy it as much as I do, Tarot Chic! :1welcome
January 07, 2009
Welcome, Tarot.
Welcome aboard, Tarot! :1wv
Another group of persons I hate are those who are concerned that a woman is still unmarried and over 30.
January 07, 2009
Tarot Chic
Children are the filthiest, most destructive creatures I've ever seen. After being around one I want to take a Silkwood shower.

waving hellolarious
Well said. Welcome to the group, Tarot.
January 07, 2009
Great post, gorgeous kitties and welcome to the site, Tarot!:bal
January 07, 2009
Welcome, and I'm sorry for your family's descent into madness.

Just remember one thing, They Lie, and will say anything to get you to choke down their kool aid.

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login