Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Explain this to me or are my assumptions correct?

Posted by annie35 
Explain this to me or are my assumptions correct?
January 07, 2009
I know many women who are recently free from children, due to their kids leaving the nest for college or marriage.
These women seem to be lost and feel totally useless and forgot about.
Some throw themselves into their grandkids to the point of obsession. Some freak out and cling to religion, while others just get depressed and suicidal.
Is it that these women have spent all their lives breeding, that now they realize they are not good for much else, because they have not taken the opportunities to grow and expand beyond breeding?
Do these women realize that they have wasted precious years and they will never get them back and now they are freaking out?
Or are these women really so wrapped up in breeding, that they don't think there is anything else left?

When I am in my 60's I plan on having that convertible Corvette, that I dream of. I plan on driving it across country at my leisure. I plan on doing many things, not sitting around crying because I am empty inside.

T wo
H ousehold
I ncome
N o
K ids
E arly
R etirement
Re: Explain this to me or are my assumptions correct?
January 07, 2009
They are like junkies who have quit and no longer know what to do with all the free time. They realize the junk (birthing/raising children) is inaccesable and now have a bunch of free time to spend with their horrible selves. They go crazy, because for so long every action and thought in their lives revolved around children; making them, raising them, buying things for them, thinking about what to buy them, worrying about them, making money to pay for them, etc. etc. Suddenly, when the kids move out and become independent, they have nothing to occupy themselves any more because they never put in a moment for their own psychological well being, or personal development.

I work with actual junkies, and breeders are just like them...only it's legal to have kids and create a life that revolves entirely around them. Since I believe the human mind has developed to be able to multi-task a wide variety of interests and needs, when a person creates a life situation that revolves around one single thing (dope, kids), they end up miserable, crazy or both. When the thing their life revolves around goes away, they suddenly have a lot of time with a brain that hasn't gotten the chance to practice multitasking and they end up spinning their wheels for the busy life that merely revolved around that one single thing.

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me
January 07, 2009
Women who cannot make a healthy break from their spawn.
One way of determining this is the presence (or absence) of a hubby.
I think these womens only identity is through their ovaries and such.

two cents ΒΆΒΆ

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
January 07, 2009
twocents
Women who cannot make a healthy break from their spawn.
One way of determining this is the presence (or absence) of a hubby.
I think these womens only identity is through their ovaries and such.

I wake up every morning and hope that my ovaries have packed up and left for good. No such luck. The best news I could ever get is that I am not capable of breeding. I would dance for joy and throw a I CAN'T BREED CELEBRATION.

T wo
H ousehold
I ncome
N o
K ids
E arly
R etirement
January 07, 2009
Feh
... they have nothing to occupy themselves any more because they never put in a moment for their own psychological well being, or personal development.

How true. But... they'd have us all believe that the reason why they never put in a moment for their own well being is because they have sacrificed everything for their children. Everything. Every last little moment of their lives, given up and extinguished for the betterment of their own offspring.

Fat baloney.

The reason why they never put in a moment for their own well being (hence being totally without any kind of self-identity when the kiddies depart) is because they are driving towards their own personal goal of being the best mommy and zero else. The most loved mommy. The most needed mommy. The wisest mommy. And they genuinely believe it's true. Because the 24-7 feedback they receive from, er, the valued opinion of a four year old, is that they are the best, most loved, most needed and wisest human being on the planet. Naturally.

They'd also have us believe that they sacrified their own personal self-esteem by squeezing out kids. Which is also fat baloney. No one on Earth is more brimful-to-overflowing with self-esteem than parents. They're completely off the scale compared to normal humans who possess a more balanced view of their own self-importance. The reason why they trot around WalMart in a filthy velour tracksuit with puke stuck to the collar isn't because they have no self-esteem. It's because they have such an excess of self-esteem they don't even notice that they look like hell.

Fast-forward to kiddie growing up and leaving home. Gee it must be awful to have all that reassuring attention and non-stop ego pump removed.

- - - - - - - -
"The death of creativity is a pram in the hallway"
- Cyril Connolly
January 07, 2009
This seems to happen most frequently with women who were either shitty non existent mothers or were the clingy, needy, breastfeed until the kyd is in Jr high types. In both cases their kyds simply do not wish to be around them once they become adults, which causes them immeasurable mental anguish. It's easy to see why the clingy moomies feel this way because they have given TOP PRIORITY to pre-breeding, the act of knocked upness itself, the after spawn honeymoon, and of course all of the years that follow where they have NO INTERESTS except in their kyds. The shitty-moomie one though can be rather complex and puzzling as to why they suddenly give a damn. While there may be variations of reasons for shitty-moo turned gloating meemaw wannabee, the most common one which I have observed is that once moomie gets older (and/or gets off the drugs and/or stops whoring around) is when she begins to live the delusion of why she wanted to breed in the first place. The reasons can range from she wants to play house with grandpups but without the responsibility, to she wants companionship when she is old, or perhaps even in HER mind, she was a good moomie and completely undeserving of her kyds detachment. These types of empty nesters whine the loudest and will break down and heave hysterically if their kyd points out what a SHITTY mother that they were. (VERY common, btw).:bawl

Most "good moomies" who have managed to not give birth to a child who wound up in prison, are very likely to have grandpups to redirect her terminal motherly instinct, so she generally fares well in her later years. Well rounded women who continued with other interests, developed and maintained friendships, and who are intelligent generally have a support system of friends and colleagues, so the empty nest syndrome is barely noticable to them and they do well as empty nesters too, with or without grandpups. It's the SHITTY , selfish, and least intelligent clingy moocows who suffer, moo, low, bitch, moan and complain incessantly about their fucking "empty nest" when they brought the whole thing down upon themselves. While on opposite ends of the moomie spectrum, both the clingy moomie and the shitty moomie have accomplished the same thing; Detached adult children.They are THE biggest moo martrys to have ever lived and I can't stand to be in their presence as they annoy me MORE than the gloating meemaws.ranting
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login