Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Conduct at Chuck E. Cheese described as 'madness'

Posted by HAHAStupidMoos 
HAHAStupidMoos
Conduct at Chuck E. Cheese described as 'madness'
January 08, 2009
http://www.pennlive.com/midstate/index.ssf/2009/01/conduct_at_restaurant_describe.html

Martin said he believes much of the violence stems from ongoing disputes among people who bump into each other in the restaurant. "They see each other at Chuck E. Cheese, and before you know it an argument turns into something physical."

The assaults also could be attributed to separated or divorced parents who attend a child's birthday party, he said. Such was the case in an April 4 incident, when police accused a man of slapping his estranged wife in the head at their child's party.

The violence at Chuck E. Cheese's isn't isolated to the Susquehanna Township restaurant. Last month, the Wall Street Journal published an article about a growing number of adult melees at locations in Brookfield, Wisc.; Topeka, Kan.; Toledo, Ohio; and Flint, Mich.

There isn't anything in this world that warms my heart more than the breeders tearing each other to shreds. It's happening with greater frequency and get more and more violent by the day. Yay! It's going to get worse too as the economy gets worse, with moos battling it out old west style even more over who has better clothes for the brat and who is more "disabled." I always used to think the breeders would come after us in the bad economy, but largely, we are completely invisible to them and do not provoke competition with them the way other moos with brats do.
Re: Conduct at Chuck E. Cheese described as 'madness'
January 08, 2009
January 08, 2009
SBSDD (Same Breeder Shit Different Day)

T wo
H ousehold
I ncome
N o
K ids
E arly
R etirement
January 08, 2009
Maybe we could sell tickets to these donnybrooks..
My Indian co-worker has (seriously) offered to provide funds for dinner for me (he does not want to go) at Chuck E's and look tomorrow in the newspaper for the ensuing massacre. (He knows what I think of being around kids too long.)

two cents ΒΆΒΆ

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
January 08, 2009
Chuck E. Cheeze is specifically and intentionally designed to cause madness.

That said, if breeders with sprogs in tow can't behave themselves in an environment designed specifically for fambiles and chyldren, why the hell should they be allowed in adult drinking establishments?

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me
January 08, 2009
Like I said, places like that turn grown adults into babies.

Seriously, perhaps we shouldn't have places that coddle and cater to tots for money anyway.shrug
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login