Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Three (out of four) Siblings die in Chicago Apartment Fire

Posted by kidlesskim 
Three (out of four) Siblings die in Chicago Apartment Fire
January 08, 2009
Chicago fire kills 3 children; 1 sibling rescued

"Wed Jan 7, 10:39 pm ETCHICAGO –

Firefighters say they have found three young siblings dead in an apartment building that caught fire on Chicago's southeast side.

Fire Department spokeswoman Eve Rodriguez says the bodies of 7-month-old Jimmy Gates, 2-year-old Tyrell Gates and 3-year-old Sharell Gates were found Wednesday on the top floor of a three-story building. Officials were investigating possible causes, including the misuse of a space heater.

A 4-year-old boy found on the second floor was hospitalized in serious condition.

Rodriguez says the mother of the children was outside the building when firefighters arrived. Neighbors say they heard the children screaming but couldn't reach them because of the heavy smoke.

Authorities say no working smoke detectors were found at the residence."

shrug This looks like a "moomie murder" by fire. How did she manage to get herself outside to safety, but couldn't manage to save even one of her kids, even the oldest one who made it to a lower level? (who may still die) Let's look at the clues that we have been given: Four kyds ages four and under, she gets knocked up within weeks after each birth, all kyds share the same last name which is likely HER last name as there are no baybee daddys mentioned. living somewhere with no "working" smoke detectors (which $3 worth of batteries probably could have "fixed") living on the third floor with 3 toddlers, and the misuse of a space heater. Gee, I wonder if this is a run down government subsidized housing project and if she is a welfare whore? I don't know why she bothered because if she isn't spayed, history will just repeat itself. If she gets away with it this time, then she will have to get more cre8tive.
If not moomie murder, could it be moomie neglect? How often have we heard stories like these only to learn later that moo/duh was not even there at the time and the kids were left alone? It'll be interesting to learn the circumstances of this "accident".
Re: Three (out of four) Siblings die in Chicago Apartment Fire
January 08, 2009
This is a horrible way to die.
I'm sure a big deal will be made of the non-working smoke detectors. Welfare ho's are notorious for taking batteries, probably for kid shit.

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
January 08, 2009
But what is she going to do for money now?
January 09, 2009
Rose Red
But what is she going to do for money now?

If the four year old lives, she'll still have some sort of "income". If not, she can always (and probably will) make more.
January 10, 2009
Thought so.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login