Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Illegal MX Woman Story (Local)

Posted by annie35 
Illegal MX Woman Story (Local)
January 08, 2009
So this illegal MX woman was busted selling illegal movies, cd's, fake merchandise, also some stolen merchandise.
She gets taken to jail,they accidentally leave her in an interview room for 4 days and she gets dehydrated and all that bad stuff.
Instead of being deported, she has been granted citizenship because she takes her kid to the Children's hospital for medical care, because her child has some undiagnosed illness. She also is suing for $250,000 because of her being locked in the interview room and forgot about.
So she breaks the law, gets caught, now she gets to sue and all along she has been stealing medical care paid for by taxpayers, for her kid.
I just love America.
She also doesn't speak a bit of our language.
I am so tired of this crap. Her kid gets free medical care, when she hasn't paid into the system.
I so hope I get to sit on this jury, I will award her $1 for her troubles.

T wo
H ousehold
I ncome
N o
K ids
E arly
R etirement
Re: Illegal MX Woman Story (Local)
January 08, 2009
(Takes Excedrin) puleez don't get me started on this.
January 08, 2009
I am another one who should not get started on this one. I fear that more of this garbage will be happening as so many in government want these people here. Forget about law-abiding people. It seems that those who break our laws and have no respect for the United States gets a free ride and the welcome mat is out. I am glad to live in a state where it is harder for illegals to get a driver's license. Yeah, there are some illegals in the Montgomery area but it was far worse where I used to live (Florida) and where I am originally from (San Francisco). Had this happened in another country about what Annie mentioned, the response was, "Be glad you did not die in that room." There would be no payouts or citizenship granted.
January 08, 2009
Rose Red
(Takes Excedrin) puleez don't get me started on this.

+1,000,000. And another 1,000 just for good measure.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________
"Not every ejaculation deserves a name" - George Carlin
January 08, 2009
I think that they should take the four days that she spent in the interview room off of whatever sentence she is handed for her theft charges. Then, after she serves her time in the slammer here, she AND her fucking kyd can hop on the first cargo ship back to Mexico. I think that would be the fair thing to do.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login