Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

1278 Pregnant=Queen

Posted by KidFreeLuvnLife 
KidFreeLuvnLife
1278 Pregnant=Queen
April 25, 2006
You are so right on this. Too many women think repugnancy is this glamourous, fantasy-filled condition.

They have no idea that for the rest of their lives, they are someone's pahrunt. For the next 18 years, they are 100% responsible for this person's well-being, health, nutrition, bathroom habits, learning, etc., EVERYTHING.

I get a laugh out of the extraordinarily delusional ones who end up having horrible repugnancies, horrible kids and horrible lives.
Re: 1278 Pregnant=Queen
April 25, 2006
A lot of women think they will have a glamourous pregnancy due to reading the tabloids and seeing how "well" the celebs like Angelina and Demi look while waiting for those babies to pop out. These naive dingbats think that the birth will be so wonderful as they have the mistaken idea of being able slide back into their size 6 jeans. Brooke Shield's post-partum depression was not even given a lot of news space. Then, there was that Tom Cruise @ss given Ms. Shields' grief for daring to take medication to help her through the mental and physcial pain. Desite many women telling the truth of pregnancy and motherhood, too many other women think it will be "so different" for them. It is like the idea of people saying, "WE will never get divorced..."
Ranter
April 25, 2006
Or they will have no idea of what it would be like missing sleep. I've noticed a lot of females getting loads of attention during their regnuncies. Most of them get bent of shape when the babyee is popped out and getting more attention than the regnuncie attention whore.
Fattie
April 25, 2006
I honestly do think the media is brainwashing women into becoming breeders with their "pregnancy = sexy" and "nothing in your life is as important as becoming a moomie!" propaganda. It's just like their "unhealthfully thin = sexy" propaganda except much less people are challenging the moo propganda.
Every fucking "women's" magazine and "entertainment reports" are filled with stories about which celebrities are knocked-up and which ones had babies and how "complete" their lives are because their acting/singing/etc. career was nothing compared to being a mommy/daddy because it's TMIJITW.
Then these mags/shows show the celebrity parents (mainly the moms) looking fabulous in their designer threads and their "presious baby" in the pricy carriage while somehow staying a size 0. Rarely does this type of entertainment mention that the actress/singer/etc. has a stylist, maids, nannies, personal trainers, chefs, etc. to do all the work for her. Most average moms forget that when they say they won't become the "frumpy mom".
Anonymous User
April 25, 2006
I think you are right Fattie about the media brainwashing. How come we never see anything on overpopulation anymore? Today on NPR, they were discussing how the hunting/fishing groups and the environmentalists are starting to band together to help the environment. I hope it works!
By the way, what does TMIJITW stand for? I hate to sound unhip, but I can't figure it out. Thanks
Feh
April 25, 2006
The Most Important Job In The World = a parunt's work
Ranter
April 25, 2006
I never thought nasty strect marks would be sexy. I find them digusting. Thank GODS I'm childfree.
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.