Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Duggar Redux

Posted by CherryIce 
Duggar Redux
January 09, 2009
It won't be long now. Sounds like we'll have a new Jr. Duggar in the next year. Grandma finished producing number 18 and will now be competing with DIL for who can get pregnant the fastest! My money's on the original Ma Duggar.

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20251195,00.html
Anonymous User
Re: Duggar Redux
January 09, 2009
They really don't look happy in those photos. What fake/forced looking smiles.

I wonder how awkward their first fuck was... And if they're sexually incompatible...how fucked up would that be?
January 09, 2009
If there really is a God, he'd make either one or both infertile.
HAHAStupidMoos
January 09, 2009

promised as part of their wedding vows to leave the decision on how many children the couple will have "up to God."

waving hellolarious

No way are they going to leave it up to GAWD if he's shooting blanks or she's barren. They will be first in line at the local eugenics center for a nice white frosty.
Anonymous User
January 09, 2009

Their wedding ceremony, which features all the Duggar and Keller clans and the couple's very first kiss....

Eww. I don't know about the rest of you, but my wedding kiss was awkward and not very fun. All those people staring at us, judging the kiss and expecting us to perform for them like circus monkeys wasn't exactly romantic. It was a kiss we'd like to forget. I couldn't imagine that kiss being our first.

Speaking of the Duggars, in our house she's not referred to as Michelle Duggar. She's known as "floppy vagina lady" or "the woman whose vagina could be a hat". Maybe we're just selfish, but we prefer having something to feel when we have sex.
January 09, 2009
Portiabella

Their wedding ceremony, which features all the Duggar and Keller clans and the couple's very first kiss....

Eww. I don't know about the rest of you, but my wedding kiss was awkward and not very fun. All those people staring at us, judging the kiss and expecting us to perform for them like circus monkeys wasn't exactly romantic. It was a kiss we'd like to forget. I couldn't imagine that kiss being our first.

Speaking of the Duggars, in our house she's not referred to as Michelle Duggar. She's known as "floppy vagina lady" or "the woman whose vagina could be a hat". Maybe we're just selfish, but we prefer having something to feel when we have sex.

My wedding kiss was a little awkward as well, lol. It was embarrassing and weird smooching in front of all our friends and relatives. I certainly wouldn't want my wedding kiss to be my first one. shrug

Heh, my husband and I call her the "Human Hallway".

Edit: Oh yeah, for those interested - their wedding will be aired on Sunday night January 25th. I would LOVE to watch that show and see just how awkward the whole thing really was.
Anonymous User
January 09, 2009
The Human Hallway! I love it!
January 10, 2009
I'll take that bet! I think the dil will be first- although I'd love to be wrong.
Anonymous User
January 10, 2009
CherryBlossom
Portiabella

My wedding kiss was a little awkward as well, lol. It was embarrassing and weird smooching in front of all our friends and relatives. I certainly wouldn't want my wedding kiss to be my first one. shrug

Heh, my husband and I call her the "Human Hallway".

Edit: Oh yeah, for those interested - their wedding will be aired on Sunday night January 25th. I would LOVE to watch that show and see just how awkward the whole thing really was.

I am unsure why those dumbshits at TLC think that this is any where near entertaining. Do they really think everyone wants to see, or even cares about this garbage? I hate reality tv. I don't watch it.
Anonymous User
January 10, 2009
I'm with Cherryblossom, I hope one or both are unable to reproduce. And how fucked up is it that your very first kiss is on your wedding day...puh-lease. This is nonsense.
January 10, 2009
My money is on MooMa Duggar to get knocked up again before the DIL. Perhaps they can even have a tandem pregnancy and TLC can arrange to have them laid out, side by side, twats in the air, and do a dual labor and delivery shot for the people across the globe to watch. If God doesn't close Michelle's womb early, then she has another good 8 or 10 more baybees to birth before she hangs her snatch out to dry. I don't think that Moo Duggar is ready to be turned out to pasture just yet, as she undoubtedly has a few more calves left in her, I believe. Perhaps she could benefit from this invention that I read about on a patent site:

Calf birthing pen Document Type and Number:United States Patent 5924385

Abstract:A transportable enclosure for restraining a cow during the birth of a calf, while giving a veterinarian free access to the rear of the cow, without clamping the neck or sides of the cow. A left, right and front gates are provided which swing open to release the cow. A nursing gate is provided to allow access to the cow by the calf for nursing after the birth. A cesarean section gate is also provided to allow access to the cow's abdomen for performing a C-section while the cow is restrained in the birthing pen. A pulling and lifting system is provided for assisting in pulling the calf from the cow and in lifting the calf off of the ground to drain mucous from the mouth, nose and lungs. :gross
Anonymous User
January 10, 2009
So they dated and got engaged and never once kissed?!? I hope they found a manual somewhere for what to do on the wedding night. By the sounds of it they're two asexual pees in a pod.
Anonymous User
January 10, 2009
My money's on the girl coming down with a severe case of vaginismus. It's surprisingly common among the fundie wannabreeds who've been taught their entire lives prior to the wedding nights that sex is dirty and wrong. What a surprise, that mental conditioning can't be untaught overnight.
Anonymous User
January 10, 2009
kidlesskim
Perhaps they can even have a tandem pregnancy and TLC can arrange to have them laid out, side by side, twats in the air, and do a dual labor and delivery shot for the people across the globe to watch.

If that's the case they'll have to hope Moo Sr. doesn't go into labor untill Moo Jr. crowns. That vagina has got to be big enough for spelunking by now. I bet if she coughs hard in the third trimester she just instantly drops the next pup in the litter...
January 10, 2009
Konkurrent
kidlesskim
Perhaps they can even have a tandem pregnancy and TLC can arrange to have them laid out, side by side, twats in the air, and do a dual labor and delivery shot for the people across the globe to watch.

If that's the case they'll have to hope Moo Sr. doesn't go into labor untill Moo Jr. crowns. That vagina has got to be big enough for spelunking by now. I bet if she coughs hard in the third trimester she just instantly drops the next pup in the litter...

The next time she coughs hard I hope her uterus falls out instead... :flaming
Anonymous User
January 11, 2009
Sounds more like Mr. Duggar bought her from her father.

Just like the good ole days!
Anonymous User
January 11, 2009
Well my point is that this whole thing gets worked out "among the men" first.

Part of the whole "women are cattle" thing that goes along with the trading and breeding of them as property.

Sure, she said yes. But she was clearly expected to. What is she supposed to think when her parents arrange for a guy to show up from out of state in order to propose marriage at her birthday dinner? Clearly they wanted her to marry him and she's been raised to follow the herd.
January 11, 2009
married with rabbits
Exactly, Konkurrent. They tried to make it out to be super romantic but the fact is Joshie got to choose but she really didn't.

Exactly. I almost pity her... She really didn't have much of a choice (much how these kind of fundie breeders are like: anti-choice in all sense).
Anonymous User
January 11, 2009
They got engaged so they could date with chaperones!!! I can't even imagine what their wedding night was like. Can you imagine the fear she probably experienced the first time she saw it? Yikes.
January 11, 2009
palominogrl_78
They got engaged so they could date with chaperones!!! I can't even imagine what their wedding night was like. Can you imagine the fear she probably experienced the first time she saw it? Yikes.

She probbably closed her eyes, inched up her nightie and silently prayed to Jeebus until it was over.
Anonymous User
January 11, 2009
and not the oh jeebus, oh jeebus, oh jeebus we all know :sx
January 11, 2009
They really don't look happy in those photos. What fake/forced looking smiles.

Agreed. They don't look happy at all. I have a feeling they're playing out the LifeScriptTM that's been drilled into their heads since birth by their not-too-bright parents, but they have a suspicion that that's not what they really want, not that they'd ever admit it. The smiles look forced and plastered-on.

I understand the dude is going from high school into a used car dealership. So much for higher education, and for her too.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login