Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Alternate Dad Forum

Posted by Gigabyte 
Gigabyte
Alternate Dad Forum
January 10, 2009
Since the death of True Dad Confessions site got killed (or say cyber murdered) by moos. So I was looking for a new dad forums. I've found some link.

http://www.brandnewdad.com/

http://www.greatdad.com/forum/index.php

http://www.homedad.org.uk/forum/viewforum.php?f=2

These dads forum are totally rare. But I really miss the True Dad Confessions. This is until they make a micro/small site version of the original TDC. I didn't went to the site properly yet though.

I am doing this research because the proper dads and the loser dud should have their say about parenting. All I hear is the whining moos about their hard work (year right). I know loser dads aka duhd become a wallet and put up with their whiny moos and 50% of duhs run away because they got 'oops'.
Dad have voice too and the moo/breeder should not keep their hubby's mouth shut and they did not deserve to get the TDC site shut down. Ever since the TDC site was up the dads reveal the truth about their breeder wives and the moos can't take it and never accept it.

I don't think those forums I found are good as the TDC because the TDC reveals reath truth about parenting and their slimey moos.
Re: Alternate Dad Forum
January 10, 2009
reveal the truth and you are branded a heretic, and spouting heresy..

its a cult of moo, anyone not of the cult who says its like it is are branded.

http://www.csj.org/infoserv_cult101/checklis.htm

The group displays excessively zealous and unquestioning commitment to its leader and (whether he is alive or dead) regards his belief system, ideology, and practices as the Truth, as law.

you will change your mind, you would make a great parent, etc etc

‪ Questioning, doubt, and dissent are discouraged or even punished.(True dads died because they dared question plus other boards that asked for comments)

‪ Mind-altering practices (such as meditation, chanting, speaking in tongues, denunciation sessions, and debilitating work routines) are used in excess and serve to suppress doubts about the group and its leader(s) .(having kids gives a rush of chemicals that gives a buzz and makes you forget the pain)

‪ The leadership dictates, sometimes in great detail, how members should think, act, and feel (for example, members must get permission to date, change jobs, marry—or leaders prescribe what types of clothes to wear, where to live, whether or not to have children, how to discipline children, and so forth). you must have kids, you must breed more or jolly foreigner will out breed us

‪ The group is elitist, claiming a special, exalted status for itself, its leader(s) and members (for example, the leader is considered the Messiah, a special being, an avatar—or the group and/or the leader is on a special mission to save humanity). moos are worshipped, and given special treatment

‪ The group has a polarized us-versus-them mentality, which may cause conflict with the wider society.they hate anyone not wanting to have kids

‪ The leader is not accountable to any authorities (unlike, for example, teachers, military commanders or ministers, priests, monks, and rabbis of mainstream religious denominations).theres no leader as such

‪ The group teaches or implies that its supposedly exalted ends justify whatever means it deems necessary. This may result in members' participating in behaviors or activities they would have considered reprehensible or unethical before joining the group (for example, lying to family or friends, or collecting money for bogus charities).look at IVF, oopsing

‪ The leadership induces feelings of shame and/or guilt iin order to influence and/or control members. Often, this is done through peer pressure and subtle forms of persuasion.self explanitory

‪ Subservience to the leader or group requires members to cut ties with family and friends, and radically alter the personal goals and activities they had before joining the group. how many people have lost friends due to them having kids

‪ The group is preoccupied with bringing in new members. all the bingos

‪ The group is preoccupied with making money. or what they can get out fo the state, my kid has awwtism gimme money, WIC, gimme money

‪ Members are expected to devote inordinate amounts of time to the group and group-related activities. play dates, soccermoms etc

‪ Members are encouraged or required to live and/or socialize only with other group members.how many parents only see parents and avoid old friends now thwy have kids

‪ The most loyal members (the “true believers”) feel there can be no life outside the context of the group. They believe there is no other way to be, and often fear reprisals to themselves or others if they leave (or even consider leaving) the group. self explanitory but they cant leave

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
January 10, 2009
Excellent analogy of breeder moos to cults, Merc, which they CLEARLY are a cult. They are even worse than a religious cult in many ways because they indoctrinate countless children into their ways of life and mindsets, from birth. It would seem nearly impossible to "de-program" one of the Duggars for instance, as opposed to a wayward teen who got pulled into the Moonies for a time.
January 10, 2009
i nearly joined the moonies once, but they ran away from me, after i converted the converter..

yes i always said it was a cult,

exactly, the duggars its a double cult, they are a quiverful cult and a breeder cult, now in both those cases the goals are the same.

*********************************************************************************************************************************

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
January 10, 2009
I miss TDC. It's a shame what the moms managed to accomplish there. Everyone should have a voice.
HAHAStupidMoos
January 10, 2009
What exactly happened at tdc? Too many guys lamenting the condom breaking or the whores oopsing them?

i am normally not a conspiracy kind of person... but i really do think that the fact we are so technologically advanced and do not have any male birth control short of vasectomy and condoms (a male pill) is because "they" know that left in the hands of men, birth control that is, the population would drop in a EPIC fashion almost immediately if that birth control was available to every man in the world. Hell, if free vasectomies were offered to every man in the world, just voluntarily, we'd see a reduction in the population along the lines of epic.

i really do believe that men should be the decision makers when it comes to a potential repugnancy. of course, you still have the astronomical birth rates of the turd werld to deal with, where me do not consider themselves macho unless they knock up 100x. still i think with a little goading and and encouragement in terms of "hey you can keep more of your turd werld slave wages if you stop making babies" that might just get the turd world men thinking.....
January 10, 2009
i think its a 50/50 proposition, takes 2 to tango, to force your beleif on someone else, is in my mind one of the worst things you can do. if one doesnt agree, and the other does, then talk it over discuss it.

if not, get rid.. but this is ME, and MY opinion and only that, before you read into oh he doesnt want.. i am NOT saying that.. just its a decision that BOTH people involved should make.

January 10, 2009
HAHAStupidMoos
i really do believe that men should be the decision makers when it comes to a potential repugnancy. of course, you still have the astronomical birth rates of the turd werld to deal with, where me do not consider themselves macho unless they knock up 100x. still i think with a little goading and and encouragement in terms of "hey you can keep more of your turd werld slave wages if you stop making babies" that might just get the turd world men thinking.....

go fuck yourself
January 10, 2009
Don't mind RR, she thought she was talking to ME.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
"I have learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is easy and fun as hell"

:eatu
January 10, 2009
Too sure of yourself. Do shut up.
Anonymous User
January 10, 2009
HAHAStupidMoos
What exactly happened at tdc? Too many guys lamenting the condom breaking or the whores oopsing them?

i am normally not a conspiracy kind of person... but i really do think that the fact we are so technologically advanced and do not have any male birth control short of vasectomy and condoms (a male pill) is because "they" know that left in the hands of men, birth control that is, the population would drop in a EPIC fashion almost immediately if that birth control was available to every man in the world. Hell, if free vasectomies were offered to every man in the world, just voluntarily, we'd see a reduction in the population along the lines of epic.

Tard.
January 10, 2009
Rose Red
Too sure of yourself. Do shut up.

Isn't it your husband's turn to use the computer, or is he off somewhere poking holes in your condoms? You'd better go check on that, "Peaches".

"I have learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is easy and fun as hell"

Anonymous User
January 10, 2009
Now all, I believe that This is the solution.
January 10, 2009
Yep. Thanks for all your help.
HAHAStupidMoos
January 10, 2009
can we have some discussion about why you might think my opinion is wrong beyond the troll responses of "tard" and "fuck off?"

Am I wrong about turd world population being astronomical due to the cultural issues in those countries, men that believe the more children they produce, the more macho they are? And why they should not be given the opportunity to retain more of their wages and create better lives for themselves with the offer of free vasectomies or a male birth control pill?

Also, I firmly believe that men should have the choice to control their fertility the way women have the choice. TDC actually proves a point on this in a way, if men were in control with a birth control pill, would you disagree that there would be a hell of a lot less of the moo bullshit with oopsing and broken or vandalized condoms? The moos would finally NOT be in charge anymore! Once a woman is preggo, the guy has no say so! He only has say so on the front end... and that's IF moo doesn't lie about being on BC or poking holes in the condoms. Is that fair to men? If a man had a birth control pill he would be able to control his fertility, and yeah, I think there would be a hell of a lot less unwanted starving messed up kids in the world if we took some of that moo power away and gave the guys a pill and let them put a stop to this shit.

Now explain to me why I am wrong. I'm open to changing my mind.
January 10, 2009
HAHAStupidMoos
can we have some discussion about why you might think my opinion is wrong beyond the troll responses of "tard" and "fuck off?"

Am I wrong about turd world population being astronomical due to the cultural issues in those countries, men that believe the more children they produce, the more macho they are? And why they should not be given the opportunity to retain more of their wages and create better lives for themselves with the offer of free vasectomies or a male birth control pill?

Also, I firmly believe that men should have the choice to control their fertility the way women have the choice. TDC actually proves a point on this in a way, if men were in control with a birth control pill, would you disagree that there would be a hell of a lot less of the moo bullshit with oopsing and broken or vandalized condoms? The moos would finally NOT be in charge anymore! Once a woman is preggo, the guy has no say so! He only has say so on the front end... and that's IF moo doesn't lie about being on BC or poking holes in the condoms. Is that fair to men? If a man had a birth control pill he would be able to control his fertility, and yeah, I think there would be a hell of a lot less unwanted starving messed up kids in the world if we took some of that moo power away and gave the guys a pill and let them put a stop to this shit.

Go for it. Why are you wrong? I'm NOT challenging you.
January 10, 2009
HAHAStupidMoos

One of my favorite sayings is:

"Your opinion is just as invalid as mine".

But I agree with you, so that must make it twice as invalid.

January 10, 2009
I've lurked around on TDC but never posted. My favorites are the fake posts: women writing as if its some thankful husband posting. You can spot a fake post at 100 yards. Those cunts are so stupid, do they actually think men would really WRITE that shit??????

"My wife is great, she cooks, cleans, and is great with the kids."

Yeeeeaaaaaahhhhh............ ssssssuuuuurrrrreeeeee..........
January 11, 2009
KFLL: Yeah, I've seen what seemed to me to be fake posts, too. But why is TDC down? I tried to go to the site but got redirected to TMC. Eh?

I occasionally lurk on Daddyplace.com, just for schadenfreude. You have to register with a name and so forth in order to read the posts. There are occasional doozy posts, though.
January 12, 2009
it died because, the male side, was tellign the truth, how they didnt like their wives after the pregnasty, didnt want to be fathers. they dont like groups saying the truth because of the myth of everyone loves a pregnasty moo.. the idea that the fathers are finding them repulsive means we must stop them saying it by banning the place to say it

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login