Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Now CrabCake, formerly Cheese Louise

Posted by CrabCake 
Now CrabCake, formerly Cheese Louise
January 11, 2009
Between the board change and all of my messed-up attempts at registering and being tired of my CheeseLouise handle, I decided to create a new one. CrabCake is what we call our feline priss, Sadie, when she gets her panties in a wad. LOL.

Thanks, Admin, for getting my registration fixed!

(eta: I should add that I get crabby bitchy myself once in a GREAT while. winking smiley)
Re: Now CrabCake, formerly Cheese Louise
January 11, 2009
Welcome CrabCake!:bal
January 11, 2009
kidlesskim
Welcome CrabCake!:bal

I'm the red balloon.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
"I have learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is easy and fun as hell"

:eatu
January 11, 2009
Found it here:

http://www.citizenx.cx/img/

Poofy, you can have the red balloon, if I can have the green one.
January 11, 2009
Hi thar, CrabCake. Nice new name...and yes, it' makes me hungry, too!
January 11, 2009
CrabCake

Poofy, you can have the red balloon, if I can have the green one.

...you must mean the green one that's rolling its eyes (there are 3 that look green).

"I have learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is easy and fun as hell"

January 11, 2009
poofy_puff
...you must mean the green one that's rolling its eyes (there are 3 that look green).

How on earth did you know? winking smiley
January 12, 2009
CrabCake
Between the board change and all of my messed-up attempts at registering and being tired of my CheeseLouise handle, I decided to create a new one. CrabCake is what we call our feline priss, Sadie, when she gets her panties in a wad. LOL.

Thanks, Admin, for getting my registration fixed!

(eta: I should add that I get crabby bitchy myself once in a GREAT while. winking smiley)

It is awesome! VERY cute.
January 12, 2009
fraid i am allergic to you crabcake.. :bawl

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
January 12, 2009
Hiya, CrabCake. :1wv
January 12, 2009
yes sea food, cant eat it, i love it, but i have to be careful in places what cook seafood with other foods, i go red and itchy, you can see the redness spreading up my arms, until it looks like i put my arms in hot water.

its not bad, not like some, just painful and annoying, so if it happens i take anti histamines.. and i am ok again.. with me its a roulette, once i had soem food and there was a shrimp in it, and i was ok, next time i wasnt.

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
January 12, 2009
Wow. Life without shellfish would suck somewhat, but I guess the reaction isn't worth chancing it. I live in a coastal town and we have a TON of it.
January 12, 2009
CrabCake
poofy_puff

How on earth did you know? winking smiley

I must have psychic powers or something!

January 12, 2009
married with rabbits
mercurior
fraid i am allergic to you crabcake.. :bawl

Does this include shrimp, too? If so I think I would cry myself a river. For real.

I've seen that White Trash Cookbook at the store.

Every year, there is a little party at a bar in my town called the "Redneck Fest". I've only been to it once. They have all the BBQ foods, cornbread, etc. and people dress in overalls, flannel, and flags. Whoever did the salads put celery in everything, so I couldn't eat anything except the meats and starches.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login