Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Feral brats in Schlotzky's

Posted by CrabCake 
Re: Feral brats in Schlotzky's
January 13, 2009
I want one of those old decommissioned Minute Men missile silos.

Nothing says "homey" like hardened reinforced concrete and blast doors. As an added bonus you're already ready in case of Zombie (aka "Breeder") invasion.

Heh. I can relate; I'm a very private person. Putting up a chain link fence is as far as I've gotten so far...

But heck, the (CF) 18th-century poet Alexander Pope built his own "missile silo". It was a spacious underground grotto, complete with stalagmites and -tites, that exists to this day:

http://www.twickenham-museum.org.uk/detail.asp?ContentID=21
Re: Feral brats in Schlotzky's
January 13, 2009
do a lot of the cf have this mentality, i think its in part we see the monsters of spawn thats out there, and we want to have our space, thats the whole thing we dont have space to be to exist, its forever being eroded in the name of the child, so we want a place where we can live our lives how we wish.

unfortunatly, the ferals, exist and its only going to get worse, nevxt generation will be less intelligent, more warlike, because they have no space to live.

ferals, zombies, anarchy, same thing, different causes but same effects.

look at the film battle royale, adults distrusted children, children hated adults, and kids were out of control.

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login