H ousehold
I ncome
N o
K ids
E arly
R etirement
Re: Ring the bell and run
January 12, 2009
Wow. All she had to do was see Social Services. I can't tell if she cared if it died or not. Glad it wasn't my door.
Anonymous User
January 12, 2009
If you drove your SUV through a busy playground and managed somehow not to plow over any kids (I know, a tragedy) you can bet you'd get your truck taken away from you.

If you can't use your reproductive organs safely, those should be taken away or at the very least disabled.
CFTeen
January 12, 2009
We confiscate professional liscences of every kind for severe violations...but somehow the Magical Parenting Liscence is rarely revoked legally and NEVER physically.
January 12, 2009
"The Brooklyn district attorney's office says Solano, who has three other children under 5 years old, faces charges of reckless endangerment and abandonment of a child. Arraignment has not yet been scheduled. The DA's office said the name of Solano's lawyer was not yet on record."

She will likely come across as the poor (which she undoubtedly is) single moomie who was desperate and depressed and unable to properly care for one more bastard kyd. They will likely hook her up with a social services worker so that she can get the help that she needs. ALL of that is fine and dandy, but it doesn't do an OUNCE of good if they leave her baybee oven operational. FOUR bastard kyds under the age of 5 and she is only 25? She will NO DOUBT be right back in business, popping out baybees and ringing doorbells, unless of course her behavior escalates to murdering her kyds. WHY doesn't the general public see that there is a GREAT NEED to sterilize people like this? It's not like she won't ever experience the joy of motherhood since she ALREADY has four and is trying to dump them off on strangers. I do NOT understand the religious fundies belief that sterilization is "pro death", when these whores are leaving baybees to die in garbage cans, dumping them in wooded areas for dogs to drag home, and smothering them in their sleep.
January 12, 2009
God, did she come pre-fertilized?
Anonymous User
January 12, 2009
Rose Red
God, did she come pre-fertilized?

Tribbles! The breeders are Tribbles!

Does that make us Klingons?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login